PDA

View Full Version : The Girl Magnet

Lord Phidias
03-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Why is it that when you have a girlfriend, chicks are all over you? I don't know if it goes the same for girls with boyfriends, but If I was a douchebag, I would have cheated on my gf 3 or 4 times this month. I mean, I am good looking, usually chicks come talk to me in bars and clubs, I've never had to go talk to girls because they come to me. I know I sound very cocky, but it's true, I'm used to that, but lately, girls hit on me and after some minutes of chatting, they ask me if I want to fuck with them. I don't know if it's a "lucky" streak, but girls never did this suggestion to me, I mean, when I was single, girls came to me, talked for a while, sometimes danced or rocked a little, and then made out, few times I took it to the bedroom, it just used to "happen", but now the seduction rate has increased these months and they don't play the game anymore, they just tell me "we should fuck" or something like that.

Three or four weeks ago, this girl I didn't know threw a party, I was with my friends and she came to us because of friends in common, we started talking because that's what you do at parties, meet new people and talk. After an hour or so, she came to me and said "You have a girlfriend!", I said that yes I did, and she said it was a bummer because she really liked me; after a couple hours she was drunk and told me that it couldn't be, that we should go to her bedroom, and that the fact that I was so respectful about my girlfriend made me more desirable... she was all over me, and didn't let me enjoy the party, I was polite and told her that sorry, but it wasn't gonna happen, I apologized, I was gentle and polite, until I had to leave because she wouldn't leave me alone. I was pissed

The next weekend, I went with my friends to a bar, then to a party very late, and this girl I knew was a little hammered, and started hitting on me, but not that straightforward like the other girl, until she told me that I was very pretty (not a very cool thing to say to a guy, but whatever...), followed by "so... what up, Mr. Fideos? (that's how she calls me, my nickname is "Fideo", which meeans "Noodle", there's no resemblance to TO's Noodles, I'm just kinda skinny) I don't know what's the translation to english for the phrase she used, but it's understood that it is an invitation to make out/fuck. Eventually, she went to bed because she was the host as well and got drunk.

Last friday, I went to another party, and one of my friends met two girls, then he introduced me to them as a "boring guy with girlfriend" (I was sitting on the floor because I didn't have much sleep the night before), so we started talking, then he took one of the girls for a beer or something and her friend stayed with me. We talked about our jobs, politics, until she popped out this question: "So... you and your girlfriend... are you guys exclusive?", followed by her thoughts about human relationships, and natural urges and that kind of stuff, I told her yes, me and my girfriend are exclusive and gave her my reasons and things like that. She told me I was outdated (lol), that you could be with somebody, love that person and be with other people too at the same time. We continued the discussion until I told her that if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would totally respond to her flirts, and she told me that it was ok, but that she wanted to fuck with me because she thought I was very handsome and liked me a lot and then she continued trying to change my mind, until I politely said it wouldn't happen and then she left with her friend. After that, the girl from the week before told me not to worry, that I had a friend (referring to her) that I could always fuck with if I wanted.

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me?? Like I said, I'm used to girls hitting on me, but not this frequently and this straightforward. I've heard before that when you have a girlfriend, you become a girl magnet, but I thought it was one of those random sayings people just repeat like retarded tools, but now I became the girl magnet (trololol).

If this happened to me a year ago maybe I would have an STD or a kid, or just a lot of sexperience.

mrconeman
03-25-2012, 08:33 PM
"Seduction rate"
"Sexperience"

Whatever, Fideo dick.

Lord Phidias
03-25-2012, 08:45 PM
You're ugly. And gay. Goldilocks.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-25-2012, 08:53 PM
So to summarize the myriad points brought up in your post:

You're a sex magnet.
Every girl you meet wants your dick.
You are a desirable man with whom many females wish to fornicate.
You're a good guy who won't stick your dick in anyone who's not your girlfriend and you're super-sensitive and have a picture of yourself playing the acoustic guitar and not looking directly at the camera in your avatar.

Now my question is, where do we come in? Did you want something from us? I assume there was some kind of reason why you posted this in an internet forum- you know, a place where other people are supposed to contribute, but I think you pretty much covered all the bases. Might as well close the thread, Don Juan.

Static_Martyr
03-25-2012, 08:53 PM
I haven't had quite the same experience that you seem to have had, but yes, I've noticed that ever since I started officially dating this one lady, I've had a couple of weird things happen to me. One lady I worked with basically shoved her tits in my face one day while I was cleaning up; I figured it was an accident so I immediately backed off and kind of apologized, like, "Oh, shit, sorry, I didn't mean to do that," and she just smiled at me coyly, said it was no problem and walked off. And another lady (also someone I worked with) started hanging around me and talking to me all the time, and talking about her bad luck with guys and how her "baby daddy" wasn't part of her life anymore, and all this other stuff....and then one day, my girlfriend came into work and talked to me on my break. After she left, this lady got really pissed at me and started questioning me, asking if that was my girlfriend, and I told her yeah. She kept asking like she didn't believe me, like, "seriously? Her? That's her?" And I kept saying, yeah, her, it's her. And she just acted totally disgusted, and now she won't talk to me anymore.

I mean, it could just be that I'm flattering myself, but I definitely feel like at least some women have been treating me differently since it came up that I was dating someone.

Isolated Fury
03-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Wait. Lord Phidias, you have a girlfriend?

Wanna fuck?

Lord Phidias
03-25-2012, 09:12 PM
So to summarize the myriad points brought up in your post:

You're a sex magnet.
Every girl you meet wants your dick.
You are a desirable man with whom many females wish to fornicate.
You're a good guy who won't stick your dick in anyone who's not your girlfriend and you're super-sensitive and have a picture of yourself playing the acoustic guitar and not looking directly at the camera in your avatar.

Now my question is, where do we come in? Did you want something from us? I assume there was some kind of reason why you posted this in an internet forum- you know, a place where other people are supposed to contribute, but I think you pretty much covered all the bases. Might as well close the thread, Don Juan.

Lol, ok, I posted this so you can explain to me or share your thoughts about why women find men with a relationship desirable. The oher things are facts, girls like me, what can I do? I said those things because it's the situation and if I wish to post these things is because I have something on my mind I wish to solve or understand.

The other reason I didn't share is because I start thinking about these things, I mean, I could be single, fucking (or not) these other girls and not have a relationship. It has crossed my mind, but I like my girlfriend a lot, but I'm just not sure if this will go further, or when will it end, I just feel a little insecure, which is weird, because my gf has been texing me, and telling me that she misses me a lot, and we have seen each other more these weeks.

I don't know, it's the first time in this relationship that I start having these thoughts about other possibilities, but in reality I don't want to break up. Fucking stupid mind, loves to play with me and my thoughts.

For Real
03-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Why is it that when you have a girlfriend, chicks are all over you? I don't know if it goes the same for girls with boyfriends, but If I was a douchebag, I would have cheated on my gf 3 or 4 times this month. I mean, I am good looking, usually chicks come talk to me in bars and clubs, I've never had to go talk to girls because they come to me. I know I sound very cocky, but it's true, I'm used to that, but lately, girls hit on me and after some minutes of chatting, they ask me if I want to fuck with them. I don't know if it's a "lucky" streak, but girls never did this suggestion to me, I mean, when I was single, girls came to me, talked for a while, sometimes danced or rocked a little, and then made out, few times I took it to the bedroom, it just used to "happen", but now the seduction rate has increased these months and they don't play the game anymore, they just tell me "we should fuck" or something like that.

Three or four weeks ago, this girl I didn't know threw a party, I was with my friends and she came to us because of friends in common, we started talking because that's what you do at parties, meet new people and talk. After an hour or so, she came to me and said "You have a girlfriend!", I said that yes I did, and she said it was a bummer because she really liked me; after a couple hours she was drunk and told me that it couldn't be, that we should go to her bedroom, and that the fact that I was so respectful about my girlfriend made me more desirable... she was all over me, and didn't let me enjoy the party, I was polite and told her that sorry, but it wasn't gonna happen, I apologized, I was gentle and polite, until I had to leave because she wouldn't leave me alone. I was pissed

The next weekend, I went with my friends to a bar, then to a party very late, and this girl I knew was a little hammered, and started hitting on me, but not that straightforward like the other girl, until she told me that I was very pretty (not a very cool thing to say to a guy, but whatever...), followed by "so... what up, Mr. Fideos? (that's how she calls me, my nickname is "Fideo", which meeans "Noodle", there's no resemblance to TO's Noodles, I'm just kinda skinny) I don't know what's the translation to english for the phrase she used, but it's understood that it is an invitation to make out/fuck. Eventually, she went to bed because she was the host as well and got drunk.

Last friday, I went to another party, and one of my friends met two girls, then he introduced me to them as a "boring guy with girlfriend" (I was sitting on the floor because I didn't have much sleep the night before), so we started talking, then he took one of the girls for a beer or something and her friend stayed with me. We talked about our jobs, politics, until she popped out this question: "So... you and your girlfriend... are you guys exclusive?", followed by her thoughts about human relationships, and natural urges and that kind of stuff, I told her yes, me and my girfriend are exclusive and gave her my reasons and things like that. She told me I was outdated (lol), that you could be with somebody, love that person and be with other people too at the same time. We continued the discussion until I told her that if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would totally respond to her flirts, and she told me that it was ok, but that she wanted to fuck with me because she thought I was very handsome and liked me a lot and then she continued trying to change my mind, until I politely said it wouldn't happen and then she left with her friend. After that, the girl from the week before told me not to worry, that I had a friend (referring to her) that I could always fuck with if I wanted.

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me?? Like I said, I'm used to girls hitting on me, but not this frequently and this straightforward. I've heard before that when you have a girlfriend, you become a girl magnet, but I thought it was one of those random sayings people just repeat like retarded tools, but now I became the girl magnet (trololol).

If this happened to me a year ago maybe I would have an STD or a kid, or just a lot of sexperience.

LMAO!!!

So sorry to laugh at your pain... I do feel for ya... it's just that, NOW YOU KNOW WHAT US "HOT" (or "used" to be hot?) CHICKS GO THROUGH!!!

Defender
03-26-2012, 12:53 AM
This is a general truth. "Having a girlfriend" radiates a positive sexual energy. This is an unwritten rule. On the other hand, "not having a girlfriend" makes somebody unapproachable, lol.

mrconeman
03-26-2012, 06:53 AM

Are you flirting with me, Casanova?

You're radiating so much sexual energy it's hard to tell who it's directed towards.
too bad about the fideo dick loololololololo

Degstur Lolland
03-26-2012, 09:21 AM
Fideo! Fideo! Fideo!

Llamas
03-26-2012, 01:08 PM
lol, this thread. lol, lord phidias. sounds like condom vs pill really has evolved - and this thread is the result.

Isolated Fury
03-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Let's just all be glad that he and his girlfriend worked out their differences. It's nice to know he was able to talk her into boning.

mrconeman
03-26-2012, 02:59 PM
I think we all seen it coming though. Have you seen the thoughtful expression on his face while he strums a basic open C chord with a regular 4/4 strumming pattern on his acoustic (thus making him a more sensitive man) guitar? He is the modern Adonis. The true representation of what a male sexual being should aspire to be, a face truly cut from marble. He is Michaelangelo's David sprung to life. * Why would anyone be in his presence and not at least try to meet his genitalia with their own? I know I would

He could smooth talk an Arab into buying sand. He could sell wool to a sheep herder. Honestly, everyone on this forum wants to fuck him. I know it, you know it.

*complete with a Fideo dick.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Wait. Lord Phidias, you have a girlfriend?

Wanna fuck?
This made me "lol"

My contribution to this thread: every girl who hit on you seemed to be drunk (at least at a party or bar setting). You should hang around less drunk chicks.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 12:22 AM
Oh, fuck you all... I guess I asked for the jokes, now that I read my words I seem like a presumptuous fuck, which I'm not. Im not bragging about anything, I don't care what you guys think, I just use this space on the internet to type my thoughts and express my feelings about my relationship (mainly, as it seems) and my life and shit. Maybe I expect too much from a bunch of strangers and this is not the place and you are not the people to talk about my problems, as stupid and unimportant as they may seem, maybe I need to talk to someone, but I just don't want to do it with the people I know, they bore me to death and I hate them.

I don't know why I started posting all these things about me here...

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 12:48 AM
I think we all seen it coming though. Have you seen the thoughtful expression on his face while he strums a basic open C chord with a regular 4/4 strumming pattern on his acoustic (thus making him a more sensitive man) guitar? He is the modern Adonis. The true representation of what a male sexual being should aspire to be, a face truly cut from marble. He is Michaelangelo's David sprung to life. * Why would anyone be in his presence and not at least try to meet his genitalia with their own? I know I would

http://www.offspring.com/community/album.php?albumid=303&pictureid=2525

This is a real representation of the true modern Adonis, with those blonde pantene locks, playing what seems an E major scale on a better quality accoustic guitar, making him an "arty" (as claimed by the title of the pic) irresistible young man. Of course, it had to be in b/w, it would lose the art factor if it was on a color scheme, and with that look at the horizon and the relaxed expression, we get the feeling there's nothing that will upset the ease and calm of this stud. We should have the privilege of being able to look at more of these delicious portraits of your delightful and gorgeous self, so please, upload more of those. A suggestion, you should add the legend "...and vanity" to the heading of your album, just an idea.

mrconeman
03-27-2012, 07:10 AM
Haha, really hit a nerve, huh?
u mad bro?

u so mad.

However this "higher quality" guitar remark is way off, that's a really terrible guitar, it's also not mine (mine can be seen hiding behind it), I was showing my friend how to play something on his guitar (as mine was in a different tuning), hence looking off camera. I don't look relaxed or calm either, I look the exact opposite, I look annoyed with my friends inability to play something and having to show him, and the picture was both taken, and converted to black and white by my sister. I simply uploaded it because I thought I looked funny holding two guitars. That was a good time though, good party.

I don't care what you guys think
Then stop typing stupid bullshit to us and asking our opinions. This thread only serves to brag on an internet forum, Fideo Dick.

Isolated Fury
03-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Oh, fuck you all... I guess I asked for the jokes, now that I read my words I seem like a presumptuous fuck, which I'm not. Im not bragging about anything, I don't care what you guys think, I just use this space on the internet to type my thoughts and express my feelings about my relationship (mainly, as it seems) and my life and shit. Maybe I expect too much from a bunch of strangers and this is not the place and you are not the people to talk about my problems, as stupid and unimportant as they may seem, maybe I need to talk to someone, but I just don't want to do it with the people I know, they bore me to death and I hate them.

Your problem is that you haven't found the right group of strangers that are eager to cater to your ego-boosting needs. Nobody cares how many drunk girls were begging to be penetrated by you. That's what makes them drunk girls. They constantly do things they regret. So great job, Lordo. You're the intoxicated mistake/depressing regret that didn't happen. Keep patting yourself on the back.

Oh, and I'd much rather let coneman sodomize me than you. At least I can hold an intelligent conversation with him after we're done impaling each other's fart factory.

mrconeman
03-27-2012, 07:54 AM
Just name the time and place, stud. However if we can still speak intelligently afterward then I haven't done my job right. As the modern Adonis I would reduce you to a quivering mess on the floor, unable to speak even the simplest of gratitude.

bighead384
03-27-2012, 08:28 AM
I like how this thread is called "The Girl Magnet". Like, is that what he considers his title to be? Does he imagine himself in a movie called that where he's this big stud? LOL.

In all seriousness, I don't think bad about you Lord, but skimming through your first post kind of did leave me feeling a bit annoyed.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Haha, really hit a nerve, huh?
u mad bro?

u so mad.

However this "higher quality" guitar remark is way off, that's a really terrible guitar, it's also not mine (mine can be seen hiding behind it), I was showing my friend how to play something on his guitar (as mine was in a different tuning), hence looking off camera. I don't look relaxed or calm either, I look the exact opposite, I look annoyed with my friends inability to play something and having to show him, and the picture was both taken, and converted to black and white by my sister. I simply uploaded it because I thought I looked funny holding two guitars. That was a good time though, good party.

Then stop typing stupid bullshit to us and asking our opinions. This thread only serves to brag on an internet forum, Fideo Dick.

I just don't get how you dare to criticize my picture when you have exactly the same kind of photograph as I do, but lamer because it's b/w, and don't act all inocent now, you started the trolling, I wouldn't know why, maybe my first post hit a nerve, I guess deep inside your soul there's a hole you don't want to see... and I just responded in the same fashion as you did, so suck it up, don't act all intelectual on me now after your first response.

I also found (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=42371) these (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=30027), which I don't find very different of what I'm trying to do here.

I guess you all get mad at me because you think I flatter myself at my looks, which I find meaningless and not worth anything, that's why I shared this, because I really don't give a damn about that.

Now, I don't care about you, I don't want to start a post war like Bighead and Little_Miss had or still have, just stop the attacks, I don't know what point you want to make or why would you try to discredit me.

Your problem is that you haven't found the right group of strangers that are eager to cater to your ego-boosting needs. Nobody cares how many drunk girls were begging to be penetrated by you. That's what makes them drunk girls. They constantly do things they regret. So great job, Lordo. You're the intoxicated mistake/depressing regret that didn't happen. Keep patting yourself on the back.

I thought you were nice, I don't really know where this is coming from, and ego (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=28190)-boosting (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=45377) needs (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=18626)?? I didn't think about it, I was just stuck with some thoughts which I was trying to clarify, I don't need any of you to tell me I am a good man who doesn't cheat his gf rather than screwing other chicks, I really was asking if anyone else had been immerse in that kind of situation before, and why is it that bitches try to make you cheat.

Anyways, I hope you reconsider your speech.

I like how this thread is called "The Girl Magnet". Like, is that what he considers his title to be? Does he imagine himself in a movie called that where he's this big stud? LOL.

In all seriousness, I don't think bad about you Lord, but skimming through your first post kind of did leave me feeling a bit annoyed.

I'm not referring to myself as The Girl Magnet, it was a joke, everyone took it literal, whatever... annoyed why?

XYlophonetreeZ
03-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Phidias. Your thread was arrogant and douchey, and you've just about admitted as much yourself. Just because one or two other people have chosen to level personal attacks against you doesn't make it not true. I was glad you were able to admit to finding fault when you read your original post again, but you're backtracking just because you feel a reflexive need to defend yourself to save face.

Now go ahead, search through my posting history to find douchey or egotistical threads I've made, as if anyone was claiming to be perfect.

Isolated Fury
03-27-2012, 12:12 PM
I thought you were nice, I don't really know where this is coming from, and ego (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=28190)-boosting (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=45377) needs (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=18626)?? I didn't think about it, I was just stuck with some thoughts which I was trying to clarify, I don't need any of you to tell me I am a good man who doesn't cheat his gf rather than screwing other chicks, I really was asking if anyone else had been immerse in that kind of situation before, and why is it that bitches try to make you cheat.

Anyways, I hope you reconsider your speech.
Nope. Still wholeheartedly confident in my statements. And as for the threads linked, good job. You successfully linked a thread of me asking for career advice, a thread proudly portraying my beautiful daughter (btw, you don't fuck with a parent), and a thread asking for people's opinions on me after breaking ties with my family from seven years ago. Congrats.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-27-2012, 12:15 PM
I guess deep inside your soul there's a hole you don't want to see...
Wait. I just noticed this. LAWL.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Phidias. Your thread was arrogant and douchey, and you've just about admitted as much yourself. Just because one or two other people have chosen to level personal attacks against you doesn't make it not true. I was glad you were able to admit to finding fault when you read your original post again, but you're backtracking just because you feel a reflexive need to defend yourself to save face.

Now go ahead, search through my posting history to find douchey or egotistical threads I've made, as if anyone was claiming to be perfect.

I didn't actually admit it, I just recognized it may seem that way, but I clarified that was not my intention. Why you say I'm backtracking? Am I supposed to let people get away with their negative comments and just say "yea, you are right, I'm an asshole"? Excuse me if I don't appreciate being disqualified when I'm not doing anything wrong, and I browsed their posting history because I recalled there were some things they said that didn't match the things they are saying here, and with their comments they are implying they are perfect as you say. I'm just telling them those things so they be humble enough to recognize they have done the same thing I'm doing here. Telling me bullshit when they have walked my path is just not right.

I have nothing on you, I'm not gonna research your history, because I wasn't ranting or trolling, I get what you mean, but I don't agree in everything you are saying.

Now sorry if I was mistaken as an arrogant douchebag, that wasn't the point.

Since you don't care about my topic and surpisingly get offended by my comments, please disregard this thread, I'll try not to post about my personal issues again.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Nope. Still wholeheartedly confident in my statements. And as for the threads linked, good job. You successfully linked a thread of me asking for career advice, a thread proudly portraying my beautiful daughter (btw, you don't fuck with a parent), and a thread asking for people's opinions on me after breaking ties with my family from seven years ago. Congrats.

Dude, don't get all whiney on me now. You were the one who messed with my thoughts on the first place, and don't misinterpret what I'm saying, all I did was highlighting some examples of you craving for acceptance and your need of finding confort on the community, so with that background I can't condone what you are doing in my thread, and I am by no means mocking you or your beautiful daughter, I would never ever attempt to mess with any parent, It's just a wake up call, don't tell me bullshit when you've been in my place, with different situations, but alike in some way.

I don't understand why you get all sensitive and bitchy, when I'm clearly not attacking you, It's just your own insecurity and self defense mechanism, but read my words, I'm not telling you anything harsh or harmful.

mrconeman
03-27-2012, 12:55 PM
I just don't get how you dare to criticize my picture when you have exactly the same kind of photograph as I do, but lamer because it's b/w, and don't act all inocent now, you started the trolling, I wouldn't know why, maybe my first post hit a nerve,
Okay, I take it all back, you aren't the modern Adonis, or David, and you don't have a fideo Dick. Because you are a fucking crying woman. Jesus Christ. Dry your eyes, and put your hurt feelings away. I'm ridiculing your picture because you're specifically talking about how amazingly beautiful you are in this thread. Not because of the nature of the picture. You moron.

and I just responded in the same fashion as you did, so suck it up, don't act all intelectual on me now after your first response.

Nobody is acting intellectual, it's not my problem that you make pathetic attention seeking threads and then girl out when people call you on being pathetic.

I also found these, which I don't find very different of what I'm trying to do here.
Seriously, how the fuck are those two threads *anything* like this one? Seriously? Not only is the subject matter completely relevant thread worthy discussion (as can be seen by two average sized threads with people staying on topic, and discussing in a civil manner), but neither of them are egomaniacal rants about how beautiful I am and how every girl I meet wants to screw me. One of them literally calls me an asshole in the title. You fucking idiot. Go find some more irrelevant shit that I've posted in the past though if it makes you feel better.

I guess you all get mad at me because you think I flatter myself at my looks, which I find meaningless and not worth anything, that's why I shared this, because I really don't give a damn about that.
So let me get this straight. You don't care about any of our opinions, and you don't care about your physical attractiveness rating with the opposite sex. So why the fuck did you post a topic for all of us to read, specifically about your attractiveness to the opposite sex? P.S learn the difference between someone being mad at you, and someone ridiculing you for making a pathetic attention grabbing thread.
You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real. ( I can quote songs too)

Now, I don't care about you
Of course you don't. I'm a random guy on the internet making fun of you for being pathetic. Now, if you want me to really believe you don't care about me, stop going through my profile to find all of my pictures and every thread I've ever posted specifically so you can compare yourself to me, you fucking imbecile. Jesus, you are pathetic.

I am LOLing all over myself right now.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Okay, I take it all back, you aren't the modern Adonis, or David, and you don't have a fideo Dick. Because you are a fucking crying woman. Jesus Christ. Dry your eyes, and put your hurt feelings away. I'm ridiculing your picture because you're specifically talking about how amazingly beautiful you are in this thread. Not because of the nature of the picture. You moron.

Nobody is acting intellectual, it's not my problem that you make pathetic attention seeking threads and then girl out when people call you on being pathetic.

Seriously, how the fuck are those two threads *anything* like this one? Seriously? Not only is the subject matter completely relevant thread worthy discussion (as can be seen by two average sized threads with people staying on topic, and discussing in a civil manner), but neither of them are egomaniacal rants about how beautiful I am and how every girl I meet wants to screw me. One of them literally calls me an asshole in the title. You fucking idiot. Go find some more irrelevant shit that I've posted in the past though if it makes you feel better.

So let me get this straight. You don't care about any of our opinions, and you don't care about your physical attractiveness rating with the opposite sex. So why the fuck did you post a topic for all of us to read, specifically about your attractiveness to the opposite sex? P.S learn the difference between someone being mad at you, and someone ridiculing you for making a pathetic attention grabbing thread.

Of course you don't. I'm a random guy on the internet making fun of you for being pathetic. Now, if you want me to really believe you don't care about me, stop going through my profile to find all of my pictures and every thread I've ever posted specifically so you can compare yourself to me, you fucking imbecile. Jesus, you are pathetic.

I am LOLing all over myself right now.

You are a total moron and have no shame, how you dare to make fun of me when you are no different? What gets me is not the mocking or the fun people make of me, is the fact that you criticize me and directly insult me when you do exactly the same, that's complete hypocrisy.

And why do you get that offended by my statement of not being ugly at all? Who cares about that shit? That wasn't the point, and I've told you more than once that it wasn't my fucking concern and you keep mentioning it like if you had a problem with it, maybe you see yourself in me in some sort of way, but who cares, the only one who seems to do is you with your insults and mockery, I am not attacking you, I am just capitalizing your lack of modesty and recognition.

And I'm begining to think you are stupid, where does it says that this thread is about my total beautifulness?? I clearly asked for opinions on why bitches are this way. Stop making your rants about my supposedly Adonis complex.

I am also not saying your threads and mine share the same topic, but you are seeking exactly the same thing I do with your threads, if you don't see it or recognize it, you have a severe lack of inteligence and security and are one of those proud mother fuckers who won't admit their mistakes.

mrconeman
03-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Hey, idiot. You're doing it wrong. You need to address this or you have no credibility in any discussion:

You need to address this also:

Matter of fact - Please explain to me in explicit detail how ANYTHING I have ever done in the history of my internet life, is similar to your behavior anywhere in this thread. Don't use weak bullshit about both of us having a photograph of ourselves playing a guitar either, because I've debunked that already. Weak.

You are a total moron and have no shame, how you dare to make fun of me when you are no different? What gets me is not the mocking or the fun people make of me, is the fact that you criticize me and directly insult me when you do exactly the same, that's complete hypocrisy.

See my previous point. I want a specific example of how I have done anything similar to you in this thread.

I am just capitalizing your lack of modesty and recognition.
Yes, I'm the one with no modesty, in the thread you made about how every girl you've met wants to have sex with you. You can't be serious, are you really this fucking stupid?

where does it says that this thread is about my total beautifulness??
See: First post.

edit:
Nice edit bro.

I am also not saying your threads and mine share the same topic, but you are seeking exactly the same thing I do with your threads, if you don't see it or recognize it, you have a severe lack of inteligence and security and are one of those proud mother fuckers who won't admit their mistakes.
No. What you are seeking in this thread is a soap box from which to declare how amazingly attractive you are to the opposite sex. Please show me where I have ever done that. Since you will deny that this was in fact your purpose. Please explain how both of my threads, seek the same thing you sought with this thread.

Llamas
03-27-2012, 01:43 PM
I really was asking if anyone else had been immerse in that kind of situation before, and why is it that bitches try to make you cheat.

Dude, in retrospect (thinking now about your first and second thread about your relationship), plus this thread and this particular comment... you have a pretty gross view towards women. Kinda hoping your gf wises up now and gets out of this relationship.

Otherwise, this thread has gotten hilarious. Where's Baldwin??

bighead384
03-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Coneman goes out of his way to seek conflict. Maybe in each individual case, he can convince himself and others that some criticism was warranted. But then there's the question of motivation: Why is it him, every single time, that has to 'lay down the law'. The other question is: why does he seem so unbelievably pissed every time as well? I mean, this is a man who has told me I deserve to be shot.

Either way, questions of extent and motivation will be conveniently ignored by MrConeman.

mrconeman
03-27-2012, 02:04 PM
Coneman goes out of his way to seek conflict.
Takes two to tango, dawg. You can't take the moral high ground like this when you (try) to throw it back at me twice as hard, every single time (and fail).

Maybe in each individual case, he can convince himself and others that some criticism was warranted.
I'll take that as you accepting that you have been wrong every time we've argued, you just don't like my methods of calling you a fucktard. I can accept that.

But then there's the question of motivation: Why is it him, every single time, that has to 'lay down the law'.
LOLOL yes just conveniently ignore every other person telling Phidias he's pathetic in this thread and pick out Coneman. Way to seek out conflict, dawg.

The other question is: why does he seem so unbelievably pissed every time as well? I mean, this is a man who has told me I deserve to be shot.
I can't recall exactly when I said that, but I do recall saying it, as you can imagine it probably wasn't entirely serious. I use a lot of curse words for emphasis, you can't inflect your voice on an internet forum. Anyone who tells you that using swear words is a sign of a lack of intelligence is a fucking idiot.

Either way, questions of extent and motivation will be conveniently ignored by MrConeman.
orly.

edit: Post was deleted? Who's? Mine where I proclaimed you should be shot? Then how did you find it? Also, if it was deleted, I certaintly didn't do it, I hope a mod can clarify it was them.

edit2: Fuck it, I'll just say it again to clarify any conspiracy theory your insanity cooks up. You should be put down like a dog.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Hey look, bighead found a thread that wasn't all about him yet. Look how he's attempted to fix that, complete with new, teenage-girl-passive-aggressive sig that only exists to piss people off!

Llamas
03-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Was kinda hoping coneman would ignore bighead's post and let this thread continue to be about phidias's BS instead of bighead's BS.

mrconeman
03-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Oh right, I didn't realise that last bit was his new signature, I thought he was implying I deleted my post. Fair enough.

Llamas : Yeah, I toyed with the idea, but it's not like this thread was going anywhere fast.

bighead384
03-27-2012, 02:11 PM
Takes two to tango, dawg. You can't take the moral high ground like this when you (try) to throw it back at me twice as hard, every single time (and fail).
So because you think I shouldn't be the one saying it, then what I've said is untrue?

I'll take that as you accepting that you have been wrong every time we've argued, you just don't like my methods of calling you a fucktard. I can accept that.Nope.

LOLOL yes just conveniently ignore every other person telling Phidias he's pathetic in this thread and pick out Coneman. Way to seek out conflict, dawg.You've been the most aggressive, and it's a reoccurring theme with you.

edit2: Fuck it, I'll just say it again to clarify any conspiracy theory your insanity cooks up. You should be put down like a dog.
What a friggin' maniac.

Game. Set. Match.

mrconeman
03-27-2012, 02:15 PM
I've had to clarify this before, you know, because you are just unbelievably fucking stupid (I'm running out of ways to say this, Cletus), me using a bunch of curse words or hyperbole about you deserving to be shot, doesn't actually translate to me being aggressive or angry in the real world. The thing is, if you actually had anything worth reading to say, ever, then our arguments would never get heated. I mean, you can look at my posts, and find everyone I've ever disagreed with, the only people I could be interpereted as being angry with, are people who are frustratingly stupid.

I like to use Per as an example all the time, I've had several really long winded debates with Per on this board on a number of subjects, where we disagreed to each end of the spectrum, we couldn't be further from agreement, but he's a highly intelligent dude, and while I disagree with him a lot, he also makes me re-think my own position a lot, really see the discussion from his side. There is never a swear word, back handed insult, or murder threat between us, there is mutual respect, because neither of us is a fucking imbecile.

bighead384
03-27-2012, 02:17 PM
I've heard that argument made many times before, and I see it as being far from conclusive evidence. It ignores other factors of why two particular people might have more civil debates. Personality, social standing, etc.

What you've said reminds me of people who say "I only argue if I know I'm right".

mrconeman
03-27-2012, 02:20 PM
I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think, though. You released that right a long time ago.

Back to Phidias and me, eh? At least he's only egomaniacal, he doesn't seem half as stupid. To back TreeZ point, and Llamas hopes, lets move this thread back to being about Phidias being God's greatest gift to females.

Little_Miss_1565
03-27-2012, 02:21 PM
I attempted to close the thread, but Lord Phidias has informed me that he'd rather be shit on by all of you. So there you go.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 07:18 PM
I attempted to close the thread, but Lord Phidias has informed me that he'd rather be shit on by all of you. So there you go.

I think this clarification was really unnecessary, moderatrix. And this is completely out of context.

http://www.offspring.com/community/converse.php?u=164&u2=31988

There are my reasons.

Now, back to the topic:

Hey, idiot. You're doing it wrong. You need to address this or you have no credibility in any discussion:

You need to address this also:

Matter of fact - Please explain to me in explicit detail how ANYTHING I have ever done in the history of my internet life, is similar to your behavior anywhere in this thread. Don't use weak bullshit about both of us having a photograph of ourselves playing a guitar either, because I've debunked that already. Weak.

See my previous point. I want a specific example of how I have done anything similar to you in this thread.

Yes, I'm the one with no modesty, in the thread you made about how every girl you've met wants to have sex with you. You can't be serious, are you really this fucking stupid?

See: First post.

edit:
Nice edit bro.

No. What you are seeking in this thread is a soap box from which to declare how amazingly attractive you are to the opposite sex. Please show me where I have ever done that. Since you will deny that this was in fact your purpose. Please explain how both of my threads, seek the same thing you sought with this thread.

You have issues man, I don't know why you so desperately need to "win" an argument, and who has the time to address and refute each of your points? I don't, nor want to, as I said before, and I don't want to start a posts war with anybody, because it's stupid, I'm just stating facts about your behaviour.

You still don't get it, you keep saying I am making this thread about my looks, I got tired of saying I am not. And why you keep argumenting your threads and mine relate to the topic? I clearly said they didn't, but with the creation of those you seek feedback about things that have crossed your mind and to have other perspectives, don't act like it differs from mine, cause it's the same. It's also funny why you choose to respond only to some of my points to you. But in summary, you seem very mad and very offended, that's exactly what your reactions reflect.

This was my last response to your aggresions.

Dude, in retrospect (thinking now about your first and second thread about your relationship), plus this thread and this particular comment... you have a pretty gross view towards women. Kinda hoping your gf wises up now and gets out of this relationship.

Otherwise, this thread has gotten hilarious. Where's Baldwin??

Why do you say that? That offends me. I am not generalizing women as hungry predators seeking corpses to steal from other hienas, or whatever, but you can't say those kind of women don't exist, as lame alfa machos sticking their dick in every hole possible, I have never been one of those or intend to be. In my last thread I genuinely seeked for advice about how to deal with something that concerned me, I learned now to be patient and care for other things, but I still have a good relationship with my gf. You are saying I'm a worthless sick fuck with issues towards women and that any girl that dares to be with me should get a heads up like if I was a rapist or a codependent douchebag. I don't think I deserve that opinion, I don't really know where did you find the resources to tell me that, you don't know me.

This thread was an awful mistake, I thought people here was cool, specifically referring to Goldilocks, Andy, and Lamas, wtf?! I liked you by what you've said in other threads...

I really don't understand where all this is comming from...

With all this hatred (because it is, few just lol'd and made silly jokes about it) I'm considering my future participation in this forum. I know a lot of people will grief with this desition...

bighead384
03-27-2012, 07:39 PM
LordPhidias' initial post rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, but he quickly acknowledged it and made a real effort to explain himself.

So, it follows that any attempts to poke fun at him after this point is just people antagonizing him for entertainment.

Agreed?

XYlophonetreeZ
03-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Dude, she was doing you a favor by closing this.

LordPhidias' initial post rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, but he quickly acknowledged it and made a real effort to explain himself.

So, it follows that any attempts to poke fun at him after this point is just people antagonizing him for entertainment.

Agreed?

Yes and no. My quote below still applies. And casually throwing terms like "bitches" in really odd places isn't really helping him.

I'm not referring to myself as The Girl Magnet, it was a joke, everyone took it literal, whatever... annoyed why?
Also, this explanation seems highly unlikely. What else could you have been referring to?

I didn't actually admit it, I just recognized it may seem that way, but I clarified that was not my intention. Why you say I'm backtracking? Am I supposed to let people get away with their negative comments and just say "yea, you are right, I'm an asshole"?
Not that you're empirically an asshole, no, just that you came across badly and that your original post was heavily tinted with arrogance, and that your curiosity as to whether this had happened to anyone else was obviously secondary to your desire to put your own stories out in the open.

Little_Miss_1565
03-27-2012, 09:54 PM

Agreed?

Well, the shitty, insulting profile messages he left for me after I closed the thread rubbed me the wrong way, and there's been no acknowledgement. So there's that.

bighead384
03-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Well, the shitty, insulting profile messages he left for me after I closed the thread rubbed me the wrong way, and there's been no acknowledgement. So there's that.

Yeah but that happened after the whole shitstorm. Duh.

Isolated Fury
03-27-2012, 10:36 PM
I can't wait to see how this will end. I'm seeing one of three outcomes.

1. Lordo bitches more and gets flamed by the rest of the board.

2. Everyone moves on with their lives and ignores the thread after they've realized that with retard strength (LP) comes retard determination (LP, again).

3. Fido slams 93 girls and worries his 16 year old girlfriend will still touch his naughty bits later.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 10:38 PM

Tell me how and in which way I was insulting you.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 11:01 PM
Read carefully to my messages, I wasn't rude, never called you names nor mocked abput you. I literally enunciated all the reasons why you shouldn't close my thread and told you to reopen it because I didn't find any infringement of the laws from me or the people involved in the discussion. I even specified I was not insulting you whatsoever. If you don't like to be told you are not being a good moderator then you shouldn't be one.

Little_Miss_1565
03-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Oh, yes, telling someone you're not insulting them means you're not insulting them at all. Clearly. This is how things work.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 11:24 PM
Oh, yes, telling someone you're not insulting them means you're not insulting them at all. Clearly. This is how things work.

I just posted a message on your profile, I hope you can respond, and yet again, I ask you to tell me where did I insult you? Or anybody? I only responded in the same manner to Goldilocks because he's an hypocrit, and I was annoyed by what Andy said so I felt the obligation to make him see that he is criticizing me for the same things he seeks to get in his threads.

I hope you can read my posts and delete that douchey arrogant face you think I have from your mind, because I am not trolling or insulting anybody.

Lord Phidias
03-27-2012, 11:26 PM

You didn't attempt to, you closed it. Then you reopened it because there were no infringement of the rules and because I told you I didn't want you to look after me.

Little_Miss_1565
03-28-2012, 12:08 AM
I look after the forums. You having a tantrum doesn't change that.

Lord Phidias
03-28-2012, 01:09 AM
I look after the forums. You having a tantrum doesn't change that.

...a tantrum... I keep asking you to please tell where am I being unpolite to you or rude or insulting you, now I ask you where or when did I lose my nerve, or lose composture, or went all threatening to everybody? I mean, Coneman mocked me and I didn't appreciate it, so we started a discussion, Andy got offended I don't know why and left, Bighead is antagonizing the general opinion and/or supporting me, I'm not really sure where Treez stands, but he is more inclined to the general opinion, but you have not contributed in any means to the topic of this thread, rather than mocking about my alleged arrogance or if it's true that some women (and some men also) like to play sick games, you just came in, closed the thread because it was "for our health", reopened it because I informed you that "I'd rather be shit on" by all of my antagonists, then accused me of leaving "shitty and insulting" profile messages, which made you get rubbed the wrong way, then say I didn't acknowledge I did (because I didn't and I think I repeated myself a lot of times trying to explain in every way possible), then used sarcasm to mock my intelligence, rather than just telling me I'm a dick because I -here you quote the offense I did to your person-, then ignoring my last profile message and finally telling me I have a tantrum. This is all you did, agreeing with the guys that I'm an arrogant fuck just because I told you not to close my thread on zero grounds.

What am I supposed to think? You don't like me and you contribute unimpartially (I think I invented this word, couldn't think of or find other word or phrase to fit on the meaning of what I'm trying to say in spanish, sorry for my english) as the role of moderator on my thread.

You also didn't show antipathy to your responses to my profile messages, you were direct and concise and listened to my pledge, but then you just came to my thread and supported the notion of me being an asshole. I really don't understand.

Since you look after the forums, as you say, can you revise my thread and my messages and check again where did I offend you? Because I have, and I still haven't found what I'm looking for... I mean, what my offense was.

Harleyquiiinn
03-28-2012, 01:18 AM
I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

DroÔds ?

Move along...

Llamas
03-28-2012, 04:59 AM
Why do you say that? That offends me. I am not generalizing women as hungry predators seeking corpses to steal from other hienas, or whatever, but you can't say those kind of women don't exist, as lame alfa machos sticking their dick in every hole possible, I have never been one of those or intend to be. In my last thread I genuinely seeked for advice about how to deal with something that concerned me, I learned now to be patient and care for other things, but I still have a good relationship with my gf. You are saying I'm a worthless sick fuck with issues towards women and that any girl that dares to be with me should get a heads up like if I was a rapist or a codependent douchebag. I don't think I deserve that opinion, I don't really know where did you find the resources to tell me that, you don't know me.

Okay, let's start at the beginning. Why do I think your view toward women sucks?

1. Your first thread focused on the fact that your girlfriend isn't having sex with you much. You focused entirely on the fact and were afraid your relationship was ending because sex is clearly too big of a priority for you in a relationship. According to your posts in that thread, you'd clearly been putting pressure on her and making her uncomfortable about it. She finally slept with you again when you listened to strangers on a forum and stopped doing that crap for a bit.

2. You made another thread that basically claimed life is okay because you got laid. This is clearly your top priority when it comes to women.

3. Then we get to this thread, which is the worst offender. First you're all like "chicks wanna fuck me because I'm attractive," which is already kinda gross. Then you give specific examples of drunk girls that tried to make a move on you and kept talking yourself up and flattering yourself as the "good guy who doesn't cheat," mentioning more than once that you're attractive.

4. You directly called women "bitches" and said that they try to make you cheat, like women try so hard to make you cheat, and you do such a good job of being a good man and not cheating. First of all, not cheating on someone doesn't make you a good person; it just takes away the probability that you're pure scum. Not cheating is one of a few basic requirements for being a remotely decent human being. And nobody can "make" you cheat. When I'm in a relationship and some drunken fool hits on me, I get the hell away from them ASAP. I've never, ever taken it and said, "Wow, if I were a douchebag, I'd have cheated soooo many times by now with drunkies!" You obviously like this attention, or else you wouldn't let it happen to the extent it does.

mrconeman
03-28-2012, 05:33 AM
You have issues man, I don't know why you so desperately need to "win" an argument, and who has the time to address and refute each of your points?

Probably somebody who has a few brain cells kicking around upstairs, and actually knows how to refute a point. Which you clearly don't. Re-opening this thread was a retarded request, you should have listened to 1565. Seriously.
The only reason you're ignoring specific points, is because you have no way of refuting them, because they're correct, and show you for being hypocritical. Nice how you've avoided them three times now.

You still don't get it, you keep saying I am making this thread about my looks, I got tired of saying I am not. And why you keep argumenting your threads and mine relate to the topic?

Maybe it's because English isn't your first language (that is not meant as an insult, I'm saying maybe you simply aren't understanding me) but I never said your base argument meant our threads were similar in content. They are completely different in terms of behavior and any other way.

I clearly said they didn't, but with the creation of those you seek feedback about things that have crossed your mind and to have other perspectives, don't act like it differs from mine, cause it's the same.
By this definition every single thread on every single forum on the whole internet is exactly the same. Don't be dense.

It's also funny why you choose to respond only to some of my points to you.
Remember the time when you ignored everything I said that had a point in it, and simply responded to all of my insults? Yeah that'd be why.

This was my last response to your aggresions.
Let's see if you stick to this.

Oh, and Phidias, take some notes, because this right here, is exactly why everyone on this forum thinks you're a douchebag, if I hadn't already made it really clear;

4. You directly called women "bitches" and said that they try to make you cheat, like women try so hard to make you cheat, and you do such a good job of being a good man and not cheating. First of all, not cheating on someone doesn't make you a good person; it just takes away the probability that you're pure scum. Not cheating is one of a few basic requirements for being a remotely decent human being. And nobody can "make" you cheat. When I'm in a relationship and some drunken fool hits on me, I get the hell away from them ASAP. I've never, ever taken it and said, "Wow, if I were a douchebag, I'd have cheated soooo many times by now with drunkies!" You obviously like this attention, or else you wouldn't let it happen to the extent it does.
iloveilovellamas. And on her attention point - Not only would you not let this happen, but you wouldn't create a 6 paragraph long winded internet thread topic about it, specifically to people who's opinions you don't care about.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
03-28-2012, 05:39 AM
MY TURN! MY TURN!

Suck dick, lick my balls cuz I'm the bachelorrrr bitches!!! Fuck bad bitches errday

Llamas
03-28-2012, 06:08 AM
I bet this girl would try to get all up on LP, as well, and then he'd come here and make a thread about this hot bitch who tried to do him in public, but he of course didn't hit that because he's a good guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=woiaQQkYuWE

Isolated Fury
03-28-2012, 06:12 AM
and I was annoyed by what Andy said so I felt the obligation to make him see that he is criticizing me for the same things he seeks to get in his threads.
I think you're mistaken. I already explained the possible thread that could have been observed that way. Your other examples were a thread asking for legitimate career advice and another showcasing my daughter. If you want to know why that hit such a sore spot for me, it's because you're portraying a thread about my fucking daughter as a negative thing. Do you understand this? You're equating a thread about all deez bitches up on yo dick to a thread about my daughter - the epitome of innocence, the most important thing in my life.

... Andy got offended I don't know why and left thread.
Haha. I left? Maybe you're confusing the act of figuratively storming out of a room with living my life. During the lifetime of the thread - in this case, more fighting, closing, and opening - , I was at a playground playing with my daughter (see below), making dinner, bathing my daughter, and finally reading her nightly bedtime books to her. So, sure. I left with my tail between my legs. Totally.

My Name Was Taken
03-28-2012, 06:14 AM
This even happens to me, and i don't consider myself to be very attractive. seriously, i was chatting with my neighbor and he walked me back to my door and asked if i kissed on the first date. i looked up (he's more than a foot taller than me) shocked, and he kissed me. Took me about 5 days to get rid of him completely.... but i see him all the time (since he lives next door) and he's very attractive. I feel awkward whenever i'm around him, and I can't go anywhere without seeing him. He was here monday helping my mother with the computer (kinda awkward... i was on the phone with my boyfriend), and yesterday i saw him at the movie theater (apparently he works there now)

Llamas
03-28-2012, 06:32 AM
Lord Phidias, listen. This thread is not comparable to the ones you linked from Coneman and Fury.

"you seek feedback about things that have crossed your mind and to have other perspectives"

Fury's thread about his daughter: he wanted to show off the most important person in his life whom he is proud of and loves dearly, to a bunch of people he's "known" for years. When people have children, it's natural to love your child and for it to be the most important thing to you. People tend to talk about and show people their children all the time. The similarity to this thread is that both are bragging, but bragging about your daughter vs. bragging about how many drunk women want to bang you are totally different things.

Fury's thread about his future: He wanted people to give him advice and to help him contemplate what he should do. Again, asking people he "knows". (You do realize Fury joined this forum like 7 years ago and is sort of "friends" with people here, right? That makes a huge difference.) Asking for advice is not comparable to this thread at all.

Coneman's threads... I don't even know where to begin, because they are so utterly unlike this thread it's ridiculous. A thread about staying up too late... it's late at night, you're frustrated by the fact that you're still awake for no good reason, so you come to vent to other people that might be up late. It's as simple as that. There was nothing in that thread to brag about. He was looking for others to commiserate with him. The only similarity between that and this thread is that you were both looking for people to offer ideas on why this happens. But his thread was not full of himself bragging.

This thread: This thread is bragging. I'm sorry, but it is. If you wanted advice on how to deal with women you're not interested in, you could've left out the examples and referring to yourself as attractive multiple times. This could've been a totally okay thread if you'd been looking for advice. You seem to think that you can write whatever you want, and as long as you follow it up by saying you're NOT saying what you just did, it's fine. (You totally insulted 1565 in those messages to her, despite saying you didn't insult her... and you are totally bragging in this thread, despite saying you're not bragging.) It's no different than, "I'm not racist, but I hate fat black people." Saying that you're not racist doesn't make you not racist.

Edit: calling your thread "the girl magnet"... you say it was a joke. Can you explain this joke? Because it doesn't make sense as a joke. You made a thread about how all these girls want to be with you, which would make you kind of a girl magnet. Then you name your thread "the girl magnet", which is obviously what is happening to you and what you want to tell people about. How is that a joke?

Harleyquiiinn
03-28-2012, 06:52 AM
I didn't want to contribute to say what I usually say but... well... I will. I have absolutely no self-control.

You think this guy is an asshole ? don't answer his thread. Or tell him. Once. Just don't explain in several long messages why you think he is an asshole.

Obviously, he won't agree with you on the fact that you think he is an asshole.

To me, this is as unproductive as bragging about how many girls you bang.

mrconeman
03-28-2012, 06:57 AM

At least you've found a way to feel superior to both of us :)

Harleyquiiinn
03-28-2012, 07:07 AM
At least you've found a way to feel superior to both of us :)

:cool:

It is not a general feeling though. Just in this kind of threads.

PS: I think you are an asshole. Let's get into a debate where I'm going to quote every single sentence you write to make you understand that you are indeed an asshole and that you must agree with that.

PPS, due to the fact that you might easily be misunderstood on a message board : My PS was obviously a joke. Please don't start a discussion on that.

mrconeman
03-28-2012, 07:42 AM
How dare we send messages to each other on a message board! :O
The current entire line of discussion is obviously a joke, silly :)

bighead384
03-28-2012, 07:52 AM
It's funny how even though LP has been sincerely trying to fix the misunderstanding, people are still speaking to him in the most condescending and antagonizing way possible.

Misunderstandings happen. I respect LP for keeping a cool head and trying to explain himself, rather than approaching the situation in a way that antagonizes a person.

What you assholes are really saying, instead of actually trying to be understanding, is:

I have an excuse to purposely antagonize you for entertainment, and here's why...

mrconeman
03-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Repeatedly insulting/offending everyone he's spoke to in this thread, is not my definition of a cool head. Not that I'm saying anyone else has one either, just that he's doing what we're all doing to him.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-28-2012, 08:06 AM
trying to explain himself
That doesn't mean he's doing a good job.

And I don't see how people are being all that condescending. For instance, I thought llamas' last post was really cogent. While she was engaging Phidias in an argument, sure, all of the points were relevant and completely reasonable.

It's strange how you made fun of him early in the thread for calling himself a "girl magnet," yet out of all of the points he's attempted to explain, his reason for that was the most unconvincing thing out of anything he's said thus far. And yet it's good enough for you to suddenly start defending him. "It was a joke." What could it have been a joke about?

I did read his exchange with 1565, and I will admit that I didn't think he was particularly shitty or insulting to her. Overdramatic would be a better word.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
03-28-2012, 08:13 AM
So one could say this guy is trolling, right? I mean, the fact that he's an ass and brags about the bitches he bangs and then starts all these unnecessary arguments could make him one? Serious question.

bighead384
03-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Repeatedly insulting/offending everyone he's spoke to in this thread, is not my definition of a cool head. Not that I'm saying anyone else has one either, just that he's doing what we're all doing to him.
Fault lies with the person who is initially wrong. This thread went from a misunderstanding to an actual problem when people antagonized LP AFTER he acknowledged the misunderstanding his original post caused. So, it follows that the people responsible for doing this this were the people who were initially wrong, and therefore, fault lies with them.

Little_Miss_1565
03-28-2012, 08:51 AM
So one could say this guy is trolling, right? I mean, the fact that he's an ass and brags about the bitches he bangs and then starts all these unnecessary arguments could make him one? Serious question.

Nope. Trolling requires intent.

MY TURN! MY TURN!

Suck dick, lick my balls cuz I'm the bachelorrrr bitches!!! Fuck bad bitches errday

This gave me many lols.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-28-2012, 09:21 AM
This thread went from a misunderstanding to an actual problem when people antagonized LP AFTER he acknowledged the misunderstanding his original post caused.

I disagree. When did he acknowledge a misunderstanding?

If you mean this:

then you criticized him after that too (though you did say that you didn't think he was a bad guy). Also, I actually tried to give him a little bit of credit for acknowledging that his post came off badly, and he responded like this:

I didn't actually admit it, I just recognized it may seem that way, but I clarified that was not my intention.

I guess what it comes down to is that you're the only one buying his claim that he wasn't bragging. To me it seems obvious that he was.

mrconeman
03-28-2012, 09:28 AM
Yeah, I was pretty much going to say to you, what treeZ just did, Bighead.

Isolated Fury
03-28-2012, 09:33 AM
Fault lies with the person who is initially wrong. This thread went from a misunderstanding to an actual problem when people antagonized LP AFTER he acknowledged the misunderstanding his original post caused. So, it follows that the people responsible for doing this this were the people who were initially wrong, and therefore, fault lies with them.
Sorry, but I'm going to disagree. He didn't exactly do anything about the misunderstanding. If anything, he elaborated on the topic and made himself sound even cockier.

The oher things are facts, girls like me, what can I do?
Or he simply dismissed it, saying

I don't care what you guys think, I just use this space on the internet to type my thoughts and express my feelings about my relationship (mainly, as it seems) and my life and shit.
So really, no. I have no sympathy for him. Granted, he did make a statement saying he just wanted the thread to go away, but he also threw a fit when Little_Miss closed it. He also didn't go about responding very well. His first reply to a poster was "You're ugly. And gay. Goldilocks." Wow.

He basically taped a "kick me" sign on his own back, got pissed everyone was kicking him, and then tried taping signs on everyone else's backs.

EDIT: Treez beat me to it, but I guess they're slightly different explanations, so whatev.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-28-2012, 09:41 AM
IF's post was about 100x better than mine. Thanks for saying what I was trying to say but doing it much better.

mrconeman
03-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Guys, guys, we have to stop agreeing with each other on the basis of logic, and sense, because Bighead with throw a fit and start saying we're part of a 1337 conspiracy.

Fuck you ass holes, stop saying what I was going to say before me, and much more elaborately!

XYlophonetreeZ
03-28-2012, 09:47 AM
1337 orgy. Right now. Coneman, IF, llamas, you're all invited. And by invited, I mean required. Kthx.

Isolated Fury
03-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Guys, guys, we have to stop agreeing with each other on the basis of logic, and sense, because Bighead with throw a fit and start saying we're part of a 1337 conspiracy.

Fuck you ass holes, stop saying what I was going to say before me, and much more elaborately!

mrconeman
03-28-2012, 11:16 AM
I love it when you guys talk dirty.

bighead384
03-28-2012, 11:22 AM
There's always a way to talk your way out of something when intent can't be definitively proven, but again, it's really apparent to me that you guys are just doing this:

I have an excuse to antagonize you for entertainment, and here's why...

LordPhidias tries to be more reasonable in explaining himself. How do the assholes respond? By continuing to be condescending and antagonizing.

Lol, I love how I get under certain asshole's skin because they know I make good points that they weren't counting on being brought up.

Little_Miss_1565
03-28-2012, 11:29 AM
I have an excuse to antagonize you for entertainment, and here's why...

lolol pot kettle black

bighead384
03-28-2012, 11:37 AM
lolol pot kettle black
I have self-awareness, I don't think I'm essentially perfect and can actually laugh at myself though. And I don't take myself too seriously. That's the difference that will go largely ignored. LOL.

Lord Phidias
03-28-2012, 11:48 AM
I wish to set this straight, I'm not whining or bitching or anything, I just really want to explain myself, I got deeply misinterpreted and I wish to solve this situation, because I hate conflict and don't like people to claim I'm an asshole, because I am not, so please, stop judging me and if you're interested read what I have to say, maybe it makes sense.

Part 1

Okay, let's start at the beginning. Why do I think your view toward women sucks?

1. Your first thread focused on the fact that your girlfriend isn't having sex with you much. You focused entirely on the fact and were afraid your relationship was ending because sex is clearly too big of a priority for you in a relationship. According to your posts in that thread, you'd clearly been putting pressure on her and making her uncomfortable about it. She finally slept with you again when you listened to strangers on a forum and stopped doing that crap for a bit.

Sex is a priority in every relationship because it's the denouement of love and attraction, we explored all the posibilities on my last thread and I figured thanks to your advice and common sense that I should give her a break and everything worked out fine. Thanks for help me clear my head.

2. You made another thread that basically claimed life is okay because you got laid. This is clearly your top priority when it comes to women.

I had too much ease not worrying anymore if she wanted to end the relationship, so I was happy and decided to share the outcome with you guys. I am not implying it's my top priority, I was just happy not because of the sex, but because she felt comfortable enough to do it, so that's it.
[/QUOTE]

3. Then we get to this thread, which is the worst offender. First you're all like "chicks wanna fuck me because I'm attractive," which is already kinda gross. Then you give specific examples of drunk girls that tried to make a move on you and kept talking yourself up and flattering yourself as the "good guy who doesn't cheat," mentioning more than once that you're attractive.

I didn't think it would be a gross view, I don't really care for that shit, I was natural about it, and it really never crossed my mind that people would hate me for accepting I am not ugly.

Ok, that can be and was understood as a generalization about women, concept that does not fit my principles and ideas, I was raised by my widow mother, took care of my younger sister, spent too much time with my 3 female cousins, my grandmothers always spoiled and loved me, I am living now with my two aunts, which are sisters. I should've been more specific on which women I was talking about, I thought it would be understood, sorry if I insulted females by indirectly comparing you with those kind of whores who behave as I said. Sorry for that. You are right, I obviously like this attention, I had that conversation with my best friend and felt terrible about it, I think that reflects my insecurity issues, but I will work on that.

Probably somebody who has a few brain cells kicking around upstairs, and actually knows how to refute a point. Which you clearly don't. Re-opening this thread was a retarded request, you should have listened to 1565. Seriously.
The only reason you're ignoring specific points, is because you have no way of refuting them, because they're correct, and show you for being hypocritical. Nice how you've avoided them three times now.

I really didn't have the time, just made a summary of the things I wanted to refute, I actually should be working right now, but for whatever reason I want to clarify this situation, I hate being mistaken and being accused of things that weren't my intention.

Maybe it's because English isn't your first language (that is not meant as an insult, I'm saying maybe you simply aren't understanding me) but I never said your base argument meant our threads were similar in content. They are completely different in terms of behavior and any other way.

That can be an issue of communication, but I think I did understand you, maybe you are the one that didn't understand what I was trying to say because maybe I'm not correctly translating what I'm thinking.

By this definition every single thread on every single forum on the whole internet is exactly the same. Don't be dense.

I don't completely understand what you mean with not being dense, but it's ok, at this point this is unimportant

Remember the time when you ignored everything I said that had a point in it, and simply responded to all of my insults? Yeah that'd be why.

I don't remember, but as I said, I was not going to quote to all of your arguments and directly respond to each one of them, I typed a general response. Here you acknowledge you were insulting me, maybe you thought I deserved that attitude.

I also want to say that I get it, you were mocking me rudely, and I responded in the same fashion, I never intended to be this straightforward but you took it to another level when you started calling me stupid, at the beginning I was just trolling exactly as you did, but it went off because you took it personal. And I was just putting you in evidence (google translator translates what I'm trying to say as "highlighting", which I think is wrong, what I typed is more acurate, I guess) because I wasn't quite happy with your mockery and criticism.

Let's see if you stick to this.

I am responding to you because you are not attacking me anymore and you were the main offender in this discussion, which lede everyone to think I was even more cockier and arrogant people thought I was.

Oh, and Phidias, take some notes, because this right here, is exactly why everyone on this forum thinks you're a douchebag, if I hadn't already made it really clear;

iloveilovellamas. And on her attention point - Not only would you not let this happen, but you wouldn't create a 6 paragraph long winded internet thread topic about it, specifically to people who's opinions you don't care about.

That was my attempt of sharing stuff in the BBS, as vain and shallow and arrogant as this situation may be, it is in my mind, and I've found this place as a good space for reflection, even on the most superficial things. Excuse me if I was mistaken as an arrogant douchebag, I swear I am not that way.

I think you're mistaken. I already explained the possible thread that could have been observed that way. Your other examples were a thread asking for legitimate career advice and another showcasing my daughter. If you want to know why that hit such a sore spot for me, it's because you're portraying a thread about my fucking daughter as a negative thing. Do you understand this? You're equating a thread about all deez bitches up on yo dick to a thread about my daughter - the epitome of innocence, the most important thing in my life.

I didn't mean it that way, I apologize for that, by any means your daughter compares to being stupidly tempted to cheat, I would never imply anything negative about your daughter, I was just saying (or trying to say), that you, as everybody else, sometimes seek acceptance and comfort, obviously my way of seeking it was all wrong, now you all hate me, it wen't the other way around... in reality what I wanted my thread to be about was (once again) about my insecurities, I've been wondering if my gf really wants to be with me and if everything I do is worth the effort, I guess I have very low self esteem.

Haha. I left? Maybe you're confusing the act of figuratively storming out of a room with living my life. During the lifetime of the thread - in this case, more fighting, closing, and opening - , I was at a playground playing with my daughter (see below), making dinner, bathing my daughter, and finally reading her nightly bedtime books to her. So, sure. I left with my tail between my legs. Totally.

I'm not stupid, I totally get that, I went way off with that, but I didn't try to imply you left with your tail between your legs, I guessed you felt offended because of your last comment and then disregarded this thread.

Lord Phidias
03-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Part 2

Lord Phidias, listen. This thread is not comparable to the ones you linked from Coneman and Fury.

Fury's thread about his daughter: he wanted to show off the most important person in his life whom he is proud of and loves dearly, to a bunch of people he's "known" for years. When people have children, it's natural to love your child and for it to be the most important thing to you. People tend to talk about and show people their children all the time. The similarity to this thread is that both are bragging, but bragging about your daughter vs. bragging about how many drunk women want to bang you are totally different things.
Of course her daughter is the most important thing to him, and I know it is natural to show her to his internet friends, I'm not an ass. The key element here is the years, and maybe your opinion on me, I got negative feedback when I claimed to like Nickelback, when I said 311 = shit, when I asked if The Off were childish (I meant childlike), I guess you people are unimpartial (sorry for still using this word, I don't know how else to say it) about my opinions because you may be alienated to me because of things I said in the past.

Fury's thread about his future: He wanted people to give him advice and to help him contemplate what he should do. Again, asking people he "knows". (You do realize Fury joined this forum like 7 years ago and is sort of "friends" with people here, right? That makes a huge difference.) Asking for advice is not comparable to this thread at all.
Ok, this made it clear, you are not my friends and I should not talk about things this personal.

Coneman's threads... I don't even know where to begin, because they are so utterly unlike this thread it's ridiculous. A thread about staying up too late... it's late at night, you're frustrated by the fact that you're still awake for no good reason, so you come to vent to other people that might be up late. It's as simple as that. There was nothing in that thread to brag about. He was looking for others to commiserate with him. The only similarity between that and this thread is that you were both looking for people to offer ideas on why this happens. But his thread was not full of himself bragging.

I am also kind of frustrated, primarily because I'm still struggling with my own issues and because I got completeley the opposite I pursued through the creation of this thread.

This thread: This thread is bragging. I'm sorry, but it is. If you wanted advice on how to deal with women you're not interested in, you could've left out the examples and referring to yourself as attractive multiple times. This could've been a totally okay thread if you'd been looking for advice. You seem to think that you can write whatever you want, and as long as you follow it up by saying you're NOT saying what you just did, it's fine. (You totally insulted 1565 in those messages to her, despite saying you didn't insult her... and you are totally bragging in this thread, despite saying you're not bragging.) It's no different than, "I'm not racist, but I hate fat black people." Saying that you're not racist doesn't make you not racist.

I gave the exaples to bring the appropiate context to the situation, and so you had an insight of where those ideas were coming from, and because I felt the "closeness" to share these opinions with you, but I was completely wrong to do that. On this topic I'm not asking for any advice, I know that at the mere moment when girls start hitting on me I should disregard them and walk away, and I'm not gonna ask you if I should cheat or if I shouldn't I am very clear on what I want to do. And I am sorry if I offended Little_Miss, I don't think I did, I never used bad words to depict her or anything alike, I told her many things which can resume to this: I wasn't happy with her desition to close the thread, so I clearly explained why it was not fair to do so, maybe I was overdramatic as someone said, and definately was very straightforward on my speech, but I never meant to insult her in any way, I apologize to Little_Miss if I made her feel assaulted, it really wasn't my intention, I just got mad because of her desition to censor me in my future posts so I got very energic on my posts on her profile, but I never crossed the line of not respecting her.

Edit: calling your thread "the girl magnet"... you say it was a joke. Can you explain this joke? Because it doesn't make sense as a joke. You made a thread about how all these girls want to be with you, which would make you kind of a girl magnet. Then you name your thread "the girl magnet", which is obviously what is happening to you and what you want to tell people about. How is that a joke?

It's a joke, and was just the title of the thread, I once heard it and thought it was funny, so I related it to this topic, in sarcasm, I thought it would be clear, but I never thought people would take this literally. I guess we don't share the same senso of humor, or you just concluded I am giving myself this title because of your conceptions of me being an arrogant fuck because of my misinterpreted speech.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-28-2012, 12:14 PM
All this 1337 stuff just exists to piss me off and I'm gonna ignore all of the good points that you guys brought up before the 1337 conspiracy joke
I know you don't actually think that we said all of that stuff because we're not worthy of your awesome, tantalizing debate skillz. We were pretty much just jacking each other off. We replied seriously before we made those 1337 jokes, which were admittedly stupid, and you've conveniently neglected our serious (and pretty goddamned respectful) replies.

Isolated Fury
03-28-2012, 12:23 PM
I know you don't actually think that we said all of that stuff because we're not worthy of your awesome, tantalizing debate skillz. We were pretty much just jacking each other off. We replied seriously before we made those 1337 jokes, which were admittedly stupid, and you've conveniently neglected our serious (and pretty goddamned respectful) replies.
On a more serious note, can we get back to jacking each other off? #blueballs

Lord Phidias
03-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Part 3

I have to accept that this thread was initially wrong because of my genuine sincerity, I should have thought people would think I'm an ass, I was very naive, for real. It was my fault because I tried to share my experiences with total strangers who don't give a flying fuck about me.

I guess what it comes down to is that you're the only one buying his claim that he wasn't bragging. To me it seems obvious that he was.

I actually think bighead is being impartial, I am trying to death to explain I was not bragging, or trying deliberately to do so, I swear. It may be obvious to you, but that doesn't mean I did. Maybe you all can get to that conclusion, but I tell you I didn't, and not because I say so, I tried to explain in every post that it wasn't my intention.

Sorry, but I'm going to disagree. He didn't exactly do anything about the misunderstanding. If anything, he elaborated on the topic and made himself sound even cockier.

I didn't elaborate on anything, I just responded to the criticism, first in the same manner as people (mainly coneman) did, then things got out of proportion and he started insulting me and I started being very serious.

So really, no. I have no sympathy for him. Granted, he did make a statement saying he just wanted the thread to go away, but he also threw a fit when Little_Miss closed it. He also didn't go about responding very well. His first reply to a poster was "You're ugly. And gay. Goldilocks." Wow.

That's a shame, because I never insulted or attacked you, as you said, I touched a sensitive fiber and I already apologized and told you I didn't mean it that way, try to read my speech (past and present) without your negative opinions on me, I am really trying to come clean and clarify this situation.

He basically taped a "kick me" sign on his own back, got pissed everyone was kicking him, and then tried taping signs on everyone else's backs.

I guess I did, but I didn't get pissed because of your opinions, but on the manner of the criticism and the misconception of my ideas and the fact you all went all sensitive qhen I responded in the same fashion, but never with insults.

LordPhidias tries to be more reasonable in explaining himself. How do the assholes respond? By continuing to be condescending and antagonizing.

This is my point, and I hoped they were being condescendent, they just totally disqualified my opinions... but I am over that, I understand how you guys feel towards me because of the general assumption of me being a dick, but one more time, I am not, I think I don't have to explain myself anymore because I can't be clearer, I can keep repeating myself a thousand times, but I think it's been enough of my thesis, I hope you give me the oportunity to read my responses impartially and think if I am right or wrong, or stupid, or whatever.

I think I did it on my first response, but I want to tell Coneman that I also misinterpreted his first intentions with his comments making fun of me, but you took it way too personal and started insulting me. I think we are beyond that and I offer you an apology for mocking your blonde locks or your picture, It was a response to what I thought was an attack, it later evolved to real attacks... but whatever, I understand.

And Andy, your daughter is lovely, I would never taint the idea and/or concept of her with bad will, sorry if I included her on the discussion, I will never do it again.

Also, Little_Miss, I really hope you understand I didn't insult you, or tried to do so, if you feel I did, I am sorry, I don't want to discredit you as a moderator, I just want you to be fair and just and not close threads when the discussion is not over. Thank you for reopening it even if you felt I attacked you (which you did to me, later, and it was really uncalled for, but ok, I think I understand).

Isolated Fury
03-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Phidias, this is going to keep going the more you keep bringing this up. It's time to let the thread die. Everyone seems to be letting it go regardless of how it's ended. You're beating a dead horse.

And I appreciate your apology.

Lord Phidias
03-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Part .5 (I missed these, which are important to my speech)

I didn't want to contribute to say what I usually say but... well... I will. I have absolutely no self-control.
You think this guy is an asshole ? don't answer his thread. Or tell him. Once. Just don't explain in several long messages why you think he is an asshole.
Obviously, he won't agree with you on the fact that you think he is an asshole.

It was really improductive... but well, I think some people lol'd at it, they had something fun to read.

:cool:
It is not a general feeling though. Just in this kind of threads.
PS: I think you are an asshole.(about coneman) Let's get into a debate where I'm going to quote every single sentence you write to make you understand that you are indeed an asshole and that you must agree with that.

PPS, due to the fact that you might easily be misunderstood on a message board : My PS was obviously a joke. Please don't start a discussion on that.

This clarifications shouldmn't be necessary, but in this case things were taken too literal (even from my side) and then it turned into a personal agenda.

It's funny how even though LP has been sincerely trying to fix the misunderstanding, people are still speaking to him in the most condescending and antagonizing way possible.

I really hope you guys stop that.

Misunderstandings happen. I respect LP for keeping a cool head and trying to explain himself, rather than approaching the situation in a way that antagonizes a person.

Well, thank you for that.

I've explained this to death and asked you to tell me where did I insult/offend everyone, you are completely alienated towards me. And I have a cool head, at least now.

That doesn't mean he's doing a good job.

Evidently, I apologize for my not so clear english, but I think every thing I said was understandable, I reiterate you were biased because of your concept of my cockyness.

And I don't see how people are being all that condescending. For instance, I thought llamas' last post was really cogent. While she was engaging Phidias in an argument, sure, all of the points were relevant and completely reasonable.

Reasoable, but not close to reality, that's why I took all this trouble to type this long response to everyone.

It's strange how you made fun of him early in the thread for calling himself a "girl magnet," yet out of all of the points he's attempted to explain, his reason for that was the most unconvincing thing out of anything he's said thus far. And yet it's good enough for you to suddenly start defending him. "It was a joke." What could it have been a joke about?

It's not that he is taking sides, he made fun of me at first, because that was what everybody else was doing and because as I acknowledge, maybe I called for it, but after all my speech he trusts I'm speaking the truth, and doesn't get carried away by his preconceived ideas of me.

I did read his exchange with 1565, and I will admit that I didn't think he was particularly shitty or insulting to her. Overdramatic would be a better word.

I'm glad someone can agree to this. That means I'm not crazy.

I think this pretty much covers all, don't hate me anymore.

Lord Phidias
03-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Phidias, this is going to keep going the more you keep bringing this up. It's time to let the thread die. Everyone seems to be letting it go regardless of how it's ended. You're beating a dead horse.

And I appreciate your apology.

I never walk away from anything, and all this was not to keep bringing it up, but because I felt the need to set the record straight.

I hope we are at least ok, even if you don't like me. I appreciated you comments on the thread about my gf.

Little_Miss_1565
03-28-2012, 03:14 PM
I never walk away from anything

This is a stance you should probably consider changing.

Treez doesn't think you were insulting towards me, which is fine. I'm of the mind though that it's insulting to get all up in someone's world to tell them what their job is and isn't, as though you know better than I do. Part of my job is to close threads when someone can't just let something die. I hope you have a better understanding of that now, and that you won't be leaving me any more messages if I close another thread you started, or are participating in, or see.

Llamas
03-28-2012, 03:39 PM
LP, can I just ask what country you're from? I'm super curious for some reason.

Also, I never realized you were the guy who got flamed for liking Nickelback, and that 311 = shit thread. This has nothing to do with being partial; I didn't even realize that was you. I didn't recognize your name when you made the thread about your gf.

I'll try to reply to this more later, since you took the time to reply to me with such detail.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-28-2012, 05:18 PM
This whole time I've been reading this thread I've been trying to come up with a defense for LP, then I read his first post again....

XYlophonetreeZ
03-28-2012, 05:30 PM
LP, I didn't read all of your defense, but I have to say I'm impressed that you took the time to try to address everything. I dunno though. I guess if you're the kind of guy who needs to defend yourself all the time, then props to you for going all out. You could have weaseled through the attacks in this thread and left some parts out, but you didn't.

But still, you probably didn't need to respond at all. You shouldn't care so much. Maybe if you just make a better thread next week people will forget about it and not judge you. I'm personally tired of this thread because it's gone nowhere, but I'm sure some people are still going to want to drag on the argument forever now.

mrconeman
03-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Fuck it all. I'm just gunna chalk this up to a misunderstanding via language barrier and move on.

I still want to have an orgy with IF/Llamas/treeZ though. Everyone else invited. Not Bighead though.

Llamas
03-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Fuck it all. I'm just gunna chalk this up to a misunderstanding via language barrier and move on.

Yep, that's also why I asked what country he's from; kinda got the feeling that a language and maybe cultural barrier could be what this mostly comes down to.

I still want to have an orgy with IF/Llamas/treeZ though. Everyone else invited. Not Bighead though.

Wtf, I thought this was gonna be an exclusive 1337 orgy. Now everyone's invited? :( Well, I guess as long as bighead's not invited...

Lord Phidias
03-29-2012, 12:59 AM
I'm from Taco Land.

Defender
03-29-2012, 01:15 AM
Oh God! I think I am the only one who did not misunderstand the Lord Phidias' thread! I read all the posts and I tried to find what was his mistake. I didn't. The "war" had already began so I didn't want to get involved in. I understand the rest of the members,too. The difference is in the way of thinking. This is not bad but it broke the limits. I believe him when he says that his intention was not to be an asshole but just sharing his thoughts about a specific kind of chicks.
It's all over now, so this thread should go away.

Baldwin
03-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Hey Faggots,
My name is Baldwin, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess itís fun making fun of Lord Phidias because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Donít be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. Iím pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than ďjack off to naked drawn Japanese peopleĒ? I also get straight Aís, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: Itís me and my bitch

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/901/OrigCash.jpg

XYlophonetreeZ
03-30-2012, 07:14 PM
Pic Related: Itís me and my bitch

Whatever you say, Lodat.

ad8
03-31-2012, 01:29 PM
I think we have a situation here.

personal_loans_1
03-31-2012, 02:22 PM
Speaking of naked Japanese people... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9tLDcYQWj8

Lord Phidias
04-02-2012, 11:34 AM
I just thought, now that the thrill is gone... I still wonder, why do some men and women feel attracted to unavailable people?

mrconeman
04-02-2012, 11:54 AM
I think it's probably a pretty natural tendency to want what you can't have/afford. The person who lives in a modest house wants a mansion, the person who lives in the mansion wants a bigger mansion etc. (don't hit me Bri, I'm not comparing having a girlfriend to owning property, it's just an analogy :(:(:(trololol)

Plus I'm sure people who are in a relationship probably exude some extra level of confidence around the opposite sex because they won't have any hidden agenda about boning them (at least they shouldn't) so they aren't trying to appear attractive, they just be themselves, which of course is the best way to be attractive to someone. Unless you're ugly trololol.

Llamas
04-02-2012, 01:39 PM
I think it's probably a pretty natural tendency to want what you can't have/afford. The person who lives in a modest house wants a mansion, the person who lives in the mansion wants a bigger mansion etc. (don't hit me Bri, I'm not comparing having a girlfriend to owning property, it's just an analogy :(:(:(trololol)

*Unleashes feminazi powers* :mad: It's a pretty bad analogy, though, cause you're comparing always wanting something better with wanting something because you can't have it. The girl or guy who's in a relationship isn't better than what you have.

Plus I'm sure people who are in a relationship probably exude some extra level of confidence around the opposite sex because they won't have any hidden agenda about boning them (at least they shouldn't) so they aren't trying to appear attractive, they just be themselves, which of course is the best way to be attractive to someone. Unless you're ugly trololol.

This, however, is very true. People who are taken aren't annoyingly trying to get laid. They don't try too hard, they're just relaxed and themselves. Men who are single are often trying to be smooth and just come off as douchey... single women just seem clingy as fuck.

Lord Phidias
04-02-2012, 04:49 PM
...Unless you're ugly trololol.

I guess we'll never know about that, right, handosme?? :cool:

But seriously, I'm not just talking about people receiving some super confidence signals from the unavailable ones, but when people deliberately try to score with guys and gals because they are aware of them being in a relationship. I've seen it (and if you remember I've been there), and the concept of screwing around even if you shouldn't because you agreed not to do it with others annoys me, some friends and/or people not that close to me tell me that it doesn't matter, that it's normal and that later on I will regret being this loyal. It really makes me angry. Not actually angry, but shaken up... I don't know how to say it in english, but c'mon, why are a lot of people like this? Or is it only on my environment? Are you familiar with what I'm saying?

Isolated Fury
04-02-2012, 05:01 PM
But seriously, I'm not just talking about people receiving some super confidence signals from the unavailable ones, but when people deliberately try to score with guys and gals because they are aware of them being in a relationship.
That's what we in the scientific community call a slut.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Once again, the tags are more entertaining than the thread itself.

Lord Phidias
04-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Once again, the tags are more entertaining than the thread itself.

Wtf with the borat tag?

UgLy_eLf
04-02-2012, 07:50 PM
This happens to women too. The fact that someone else likes you enough to dedicate themselves to you sexually, makes you more desirable than if you were single. I didnt read too closely just skimmed, but if the ladies want to jump your bones and dont even have said information its because its Spring time silly! Time to get knocked up!

Llamas
04-02-2012, 08:00 PM
I guess we'll never know about that, right, handosme?? :cool:

But seriously, I'm not just talking about people receiving some super confidence signals from the unavailable ones, but when people deliberately try to score with guys and gals because they are aware of them being in a relationship. I've seen it (and if you remember I've been there), and the concept of screwing around even if you shouldn't because you agreed not to do it with others annoys me, some friends and/or people not that close to me tell me that it doesn't matter, that it's normal and that later on I will regret being this loyal. It really makes me angry. Not actually angry, but shaken up... I don't know how to say it in english, but c'mon, why are a lot of people like this? Or is it only on my environment? Are you familiar with what I'm saying?

We all know people who agree to relationships and to be loyal, and then cheat all the time and think it's no big deal. In my opinion, those people are immature and emotionally stunted. They always make excuses for their shitty behavior, but everyone knows that they're just being douches. I've also heard the lamest, most idiotic excuses for being the "other girl/guy" - as in, being the person someone cheats with. 100% of the time, they convince themselves that the person's partner is a horrible person and is the real bad guy... "There must be a reason that he/she is with me - they're not happy with that asshole!" They convince themselves that the person loves them more than their partner... etc... it's just emotional ineptitude.

I've also met the coolest, most awesome people ever who were total cheaters. I specifically remember when my ex-roommate was with a guy who had a girlfriend, and the three of us ended up getting drunk together one night, despite my wishes to not be there (I was too drunk to drive home and avoid that situation). I hated the guy and was pissed at my roommate for dating him, so I really wanted nothing to do with this whole thing. The guy and I ended up sitting on the windowsill and talking for an hour or so, and I started to think, "Wow, this guy is pretty damn cool!" I ended up asking him why he was pulling this bullshit on his girlfriend and my roommate, and he got really quiet and shy and said he didn't really know, he just had some problems he didn't know how to deal with. I honestly felt bad for him for a moment. But it wasn't too long after that that he started trying to hit on me... and then I returned to being disgusted by him.

Fury, I wouldn't say so simply that cheaters are what we refer to as sluts... I don't think being a slut is such a bad thing, because to me, a single person who just sleeps around and has a lot of one-night stands is a slut, and while it's not my bag, I see no problem with that as long as there's no lying or manipulation involved, and it's safe. Cheaters are a much, much worse breed.

Isolated Fury
04-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Fury, I wouldn't say so simply that cheaters are what we refer to as sluts... I don't think being a slut is such a bad thing, because to me, a single person who just sleeps around and has a lot of one-night stands is a slut, and while it's not my bag, I see no problem with that as long as there's no lying or manipulation involved, and it's safe. Cheaters are a much, much worse breed.
I can't say that I agree. I've never cheated on anyone, so I can't exactly validate the point I'll be trying to make. To me, cheaters can almost be justified. Sometimes there is a catalyst that pushes them to the act of cheating. Think of it this way: a battered wife is constantly neglected of attention but feels unsafe to try and legally correct her marriage. She is propositioned by someone to cheat on her husband as a way to get back at him. Nobody has to know. It can be their little secret that will make her think she's got an ace up her sleeve. Is that justifiable? Or maybe a twenty-some's teenage girlfriend won't put out and he wants some play (lol jk LP).

I did mean the first scenario, though. if you look at it that way, some people may think "Yeah, she total deserved to cheat on that assfuck." But consider the other person. I was calling the other half of the infidelity the slut. This person is going into a situation knowing that they can fuck someone's life up. And - AND the person they're fucking over can even be the person they're actively fucking. Let's go with a smaller scale example like Phidias. These callers aren't necessarily going to be rescuing a battered wifes, but regardless... He is getting offers from girls to jump on is divining rod and hump like it's fucking drought season (wow... I write a lot better when I'm exhausted). This "slut" is volunteering in an act that will almost certainly hurt somebody. It could be Phidias' girlfriend that gets hurt when she finds out and bawls herself to sleep writing about the breakup in her diary while some sad, sappy music is playing softly - I don't know... Sarah McLachlan or something else abused pets like. It could also be Phidias himself. Sure, he'll get some primo tang for a night, but what about later? If the guilt itself doesn't kill him and he admits everything to his girlfriend, she could find out about it another way. Then we cue Ms. McLachlan and the battered ASPCA commercial again. Either way somebody is getting hurt. This "slut" knows this.

It's science.

MO FUGGIN EDIT: I think you missed what I was trying to say. It's not the cheaters that are sluts. It's the third party involved in the cheating process - the 'tard farts that want to sleep with the people in relationships.

Defender
04-03-2012, 01:31 AM
I don't think being a slut is such a bad thing, because to me, a single person who just sleeps around and has a lot of one-night stands is a slut, and while it's not my bag, I see no problem with that as long as there's no lying or manipulation involved, and it's safe.

That doesn't make a good "biography"! If I knew that my girlfriend was like this in the past, I would kick her away or she wouldn't be my girlfriend.

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2012, 08:45 AM
MO FUGGIN EDIT: I think you missed what I was trying to say. It's not the cheaters that are sluts. It's the third party involved in the cheating process - the 'tard farts that want to sleep with the people in relationships.

Gotta call shenanigans on this one. The cheaters are at fault. The third parties are relatively innocent, depending on their knowledge of the relationship, but the fault fully lies with the cheater.

mrconeman
04-03-2012, 10:14 AM
The fault lies with both if the third party has any knowledge at all of a relationship. If the third party is under the impression that the couple is "on a break" or indeed broken up, then you get into more of a gray area. But if the third party knows they are boning with someone who's in an on going relationship then they're just as bad.

Lord Phidias
04-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Or maybe a twenty-some's teenage girlfriend won't put out and he wants some play (lol jk LP).

Trololol! May I be invited to the 1337 orgy? I know I'm somewhat new and kinda hateable, but maybe you need a taste of ma Fideo dick to start liking me :)

Llamas
04-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Well, I figured the debate was dead and over with, and wasn't planning on digging it up again, but LP left me a VM and asked me to respond to this. So I'll keep my promise.

Sex is a priority in every relationship because it's the denouement of love and attraction, we explored all the posibilities on my last thread and I figured thanks to your advice and common sense that I should give her a break and everything worked out fine. Thanks for help me clear my head.
While I think sex is important in a relationship, I disagree with the giant pedestal you put it on. If I was in a relationship and my partner didn't sleep with me for a while, I wouldn't make a giant thread about it and worry about whether or not the relationship was okay and ask what to do; I'd probably just ask if everything was okay, and give it a bit of time. Your overreaction tells me that it's probably too big of a priority for you.

I didn't think it would be a gross view, I don't really care for that shit, I was natural about it, and it really never crossed my mind that people would hate me for accepting I am not ugly.
Statements like this really drive home the idea that you're pretty annoyingly arrogant regarding your looks, which was a decent part of why people found this thread obnoxious.

Ok, that can be and was understood as a generalization about women, concept that does not fit my principles and ideas, I was raised by my widow mother, took care of my younger sister, spent too much time with my 3 female cousins, my grandmothers always spoiled and loved me, I am living now with my two aunts, which are sisters. I should've been more specific on which women I was talking about, I thought it would be understood, sorry if I insulted females by indirectly comparing you with those kind of whores who behave as I said. Sorry for that. You are right, I obviously like this attention, I had that conversation with my best friend and felt terrible about it, I think that reflects my insecurity issues, but I will work on that.
Actually, it's more the fact that you called women bitches in a serious manner (doesn't matter if you were talking about just a few women - that's not the point) and saying that these "bitches try to make you cheat". I'm sorry, but nobody makes you cheat. And while I'm aware that you don't have experience with the fact that guys do the same shit, lumping these people together and calling them "bitches" was what really bothered me. You also just called them "whores" here. Calling people who make bad decisions when they're drunk as fuck "whores" and "bitches" simply because they're women who make these bad decisions is just not cool to me. But I admit that I'm a bit more sensitive to that kind of thing than most people are.

I am also kind of frustrated, primarily because I'm still struggling with my own issues and because I got completeley the opposite I pursued through the creation of this thread.
The reason I let this conversation go and didn't reply before was because I figured you didn't intend for this thread to be taken as it was, and we'd already explained why it wasn't cool. I think we've all forgiven and forgotten, just hopefully you'll learn a little something from it.

I gave the exaples to bring the appropiate context to the situation, and so you had an insight of where those ideas were coming from, and because I felt the "closeness" to share these opinions with you, but I was completely wrong to do that. On this topic I'm not asking for any advice, I know that at the mere moment when girls start hitting on me I should disregard them and walk away, and I'm not gonna ask you if I should cheat or if I shouldn't I am very clear on what I want to do.
Okay, it sounds like you realize now that this thread was very braggy, and you didn't really know what your point was when you wrote it. That's fine. Like I just said above, we've forgiven and forgotten, and just hopefully you won't do it again.

Lord Phidias
04-03-2012, 02:42 PM
So, am I invited or wut?

mrconeman
04-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Sorry dude, we can't invite you along, but if it makes you feel any better our only reason is that you're obviously WAY too attractive, it wouldn't be an orgy any more everyone would just be waiting their turn to have a go with you.

Isolated Fury
04-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Gotta call shenanigans on this one. The cheaters are at fault. The third parties are relatively innocent, depending on their knowledge of the relationship, but the fault fully lies with the cheater.
Oh, I actually agree. Cheaters are ALWAYS at fault. The point I was trying to make was on the subject of "sluts." If the third party goes into the situation fully aware that a relationship is present, they are a total slutzilla. The point is moot if the third party is ignorant of all pretenses, though. In many cases, they can actually be a victim more than the others involved.

My last post was really just a long winded definition of a slut.

Llamas
04-03-2012, 04:21 PM

The fault lies with both if the third party has any knowledge at all of a relationship. If the third party is under the impression that the couple is "on a break" or indeed broken up, then you get into more of a gray area. But if the third party knows they are boning with someone who's in an on going relationship then they're just as bad.

Oh, I actually agree. Cheaters are ALWAYS at fault. The point I was trying to make was on the subject of "sluts." If the third party goes into the situation fully aware that a relationship is present, they are a total slutzilla. The point is moot if the third party is ignorant of all pretenses, though. In many cases, they can actually be a victim more than the others involved.

My last post was really just a long winded definition of a slut.

Whoops, I totally forgot about/missed this conversation. I agree mostly with IF here. If a third party knows about the relationship, they're almost as guilty as the cheater. Almost. Because they're still not the one who's fucking over someone they love. At least they're fucking over someone they maybe don't know or don't care about. But if the third party doesn't know there's a relationship going on - especially if they're misled (not inquiring or caring doesn't excuse) - they're not at fault at all. I agree then that they can often be a victim just as much as the person being cheated on, seeing as they're also kind of being cheated on in a way.