PDA

View Full Version : Try to lounch an idea for the tour

Dexter_italy
04-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Hey guys, I still don't know if I can go to one of the european shows but this is what I thought. We know that Greg doesn't talk too much and we respect it, but since we love that badass motherfucker why don't we show him some love? I was that members of the bbs going to the show could make some sings with something written for him like "Greg the bbs loves you - greg the best etc" whatever we want. I don't expect any discourse or reaction, but I still think it could be funny if at least one sign was present at each show! what do you think?

Beheaded
04-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Like Greg would say: "..."

sneedo83
04-04-2012, 03:15 PM
So this guy is clearly uncomfortable already why make a game out of making him feel more uncomfortable?

Dexter_italy
04-04-2012, 03:19 PM
So this guy is clearly uncomfortable already why make a game out of making him feel more uncomfortable?

after 20 years of success I don't think he's unconfortable...and it's not making fun of him at all. just giving the guy some love.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm quiet, and I don't like people drawing a lot of attention to me in public. It's a kind idea, but I don't think Greg would appreciate as much as you expect.

Dexter_italy
04-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm quiet, and I don't like people drawing a lot of attention to me in public. It's a kind idea, but I don't think Greg would appreciate as much as you expect.

I think he would appreciate whitout making any public or great comment. it was just an idea, nothing big ;)

randman21
04-04-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm every bit as quiet as Greg K, and while I do generally hate being the center of attention, I'm also the singer in a band. Greg isn't the singer, but I think he'd appreciate this. He probably just wouldn't know how to react!

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-04-2012, 06:13 PM
I don't know Greg, so I could be completely wrong on this. That's just what I'd expect.

Defender
04-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Well I think it's a good idea. Why not? Greg & Dexter are the founders of the band. Greg knows very well that the fans love him, so an action like this would be awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSykUpXpzIk