PDA

View Full Version : SPAIN TOUR SONISPHERE FESTIVAL 2012 (May 25th)

Sefalobe_theoffspring
04-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi! Guys!. I create this thread. Post here videos, pics and setlists about the show, pre and post-festival in Spain. We want pro-shot videos or amateur recording in HD. Probably they play the new album!!.. New album coming soon!.

Spanish: Hola chicos!. Creé este hilo para insertar videos, imágenes y la lista de canciones del concierto. Lo que queremos son videos en formato profesional, en caso de que no haya nos conformamos con la filmación de principiantes pero eso si en alta definición. Lo más probable que para esa época estarán tocando 3 o 4 canciones del nuevo album.

Gracias
Saludos a todos

Thanks. Bye.

Dexter_italy
04-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Probably they play the new album!!..

No they won't.... 2 songs is the best thing we can wait for. Let's hope for some hd videos pro shoot :)

cool 2 hate 681
04-12-2012, 12:53 PM
your about 6 weeks early and it's not really a tour just a festival date

bhg_rulz2
04-12-2012, 05:44 PM
No they won't.... 2 songs is the best thing we can wait for. Let's hope for some hd videos pro shoot :)

your about 6 weeks early and it's not really a tour just a festival date

well, everyone seems very nice in here, give him/her a break! =)

Dexter_italy
04-13-2012, 01:07 AM
What should I have said? "yeah they will play the new album yuuuuuuu" I wasn't being a jerk, I just said what everyone else knows, they don't play full albums live. It wasn't my intention to hurt anyone's feeling ;)

Pablon
04-14-2012, 05:07 AM
He didn't mean to say that, man!! Lol, play the whole album... insane.

In the spanish text he said something like "This gig the band is most likely to play 3 or 4 songs from the new album", that's far from playing the whole album, hehe...

Anyway, I don't think so.

Dexter_italy
04-14-2012, 10:24 AM
He didn't mean to say that, man!! Lol, play the whole album... insane.

In the spanish text he said something like "This gig the band is most likely to play 3 or 4 songs from the new album", that's far from playing the whole album, hehe...

Anyway, I don't think so.

I know what he wrote in spanish, but I know also what he wrote in english, in fact I replied 2 songs are the best hypothesis :) but until the album comes out I think we won't have more than that. maybe...MAYBE another new song...they played 3 before rafrag :D