PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think all Terrorists are Muslim?

HornyPope
02-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Enlighten me O smart BBS community. I have to brief the CIA tomorow on the issue.

wheelchairman
02-11-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm listening to a Dubliner's song about the Irish Islamic-Republican Army.

Moose
02-11-2005, 02:38 PM
no.

there i said it.

nieh
02-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Despite the fact I know this topic is a joke, I'm gonna post something semi-related because I'm too lazy to make a new thread.
I read an article not long ago that was about some guy claiming to have explosives in his van that parked outside the White House and said he would blow it up if they "didn't return his son" or something like that. The government claimed "It's not a terrorist, it's an internal issue". Why does the fact that he was a citizen make it impossible for him to be a terrorist?

Ken Jennings
02-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are Muslim.

Trip Boy
02-12-2005, 01:06 AM
yes :eek: :eek:

livingdeadgirl
02-12-2005, 03:40 AM
how did you get this that short and still be able to post it?!

B.B for life.
06-07-2005, 09:07 PM
why do u say this because i wanna know how a person can say something so dumb without knowing the whole truth about muslims?

nieh
06-07-2005, 09:12 PM
why do u say this because i wanna know how a person can say something so dumb without knowing the whole truth about muslims?

Why the hell did you sign up and revive a 4 month old dead thread just to reply back to something that was obviously a joke?

B.B for life.
06-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Why the hell did you sign up and revive a 4 month old dead thread just to reply back to something that was obviously a joke?
because that stupied shit gets me fuckin pissed and man it aient no damn joke to me

nieh
06-07-2005, 09:23 PM
There has to have been someone, somewhere, that posted something more stupid and offensive like that in the last 4 months that actually MEANT it though.

Skate Rat 19
06-08-2005, 02:07 PM
no.

there i said it.

well the whole reason terrorisom is kept alive is because of religious extremists, but that doesn't mean they're all muslim, however almost all are

Preecey
06-08-2005, 02:15 PM
What about ETA in Spain? They aren't muslim. Also the IRA in Northern Ireland.
________
Live sex (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

offspring kid
06-08-2005, 02:18 PM
nope not neccessary

wheelchairman
06-08-2005, 05:55 PM
What about ETA in Spain? They aren't muslim. Also the IRA in Northern Ireland.
Wouldn't call them terrorists either. But you're missing the sarcasm dumbass.

Noodfan
06-16-2005, 02:38 PM
i am muslim and i lost by uncle killed by terrorists. believe me what we want is peace there are lots of people who recognize it. they kill muslims too they are not muslims they are beasts who hide behind islam.turkey(where i live) is the only country whose most people is muslim but lets other people of religions live as they want.doesn't disturbing!!! yeah most of them are muslim but they can not be real muslim . becouse in our religion book killing people and war is forbidden directly. i don't see people of others religions different from us. so don't hate us

Evil-Dead
06-16-2005, 04:21 PM
yeah; bomb all the moslims, also bomb all christians, jews, every other religious freak out there (except boeddhists, they're cool) the world will be a better place.

wheelchairman
06-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Noodfan, you aren't Subway to Venus are you?

It would be cool if you were. I wonder where she went, it's been so long since I talked to her I can't remember her name at the moment. What a pity.

Noodfan
06-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Noodfan, you aren't Subway to Venus are you?

It would be cool if you were. I wonder where she went, it's been so long since I talked to her I can't remember her name at the moment. What a pity.
nope sorry

0r4ng3
06-16-2005, 09:18 PM
yeah; bomb all the moslims, also bomb all christians, jews, every other religious freak out there (except boeddhists, they're cool) the world will be a better place.
That wouldn't help at all. How would that make us non-religious folk better than them? Your post sounds just as narrow-minded as any religious freak.

Cejus
06-16-2005, 10:56 PM
Wouldn't call them terrorists either. But you're missing the sarcasm dumbass.
Wouldn't call them terrorists?? (I mean ETA). What are they, then?? :confused:

Sin Studly
06-21-2005, 07:58 AM
turkey(where i live) is the only country whose most people is muslim but lets other people of religions live as they want..... becouse in our religion book killing people and war is forbidden directly. i don't see people of others religions different from us. so don't hate us

Then why did you perpetrate the Hellenic and Armenian Holocausts?

wheelchairman
06-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Wouldn't call them terrorists?? (I mean ETA). What are they, then?? :confused:
I'd call them secessionists. They attack strictly military targets (Government buildings etc.)