PDA

View Full Version : Special Europe Ignition Club Shows

Isti
04-29-2012, 02:23 AM
Hello Offspring Fans,
The band are about to announce five special club shows that were just added to the upcoming European Tour.

For the occasion The Offspring will perform their Ignition album in it's entirety along with new and classic songs. It's the 20th anniversary of Ignition, the band's first release on Epitaph Records. We're hoping these shows do better than Ignition's initial record release party in Fullerton, California in 1992 - that only drew 25 diehard fans.

LONDON, ENGLAND
PARIS, FRANCE
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
See you at the shows!

Offspring.com

Dexter_italy
04-29-2012, 02:33 AM
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool checkin plane tickets!

Edit: this thread should be deleted for god sake btw!

Homer
04-29-2012, 02:39 AM
I expect everyone to film these shows, god dammit.

samseby
04-29-2012, 02:43 AM
Wow. That's pretty packed ;)

Oxygene
04-29-2012, 02:49 AM
Sounds like fun :)

See youat a couple of them :)

Greekoldfan
04-29-2012, 03:15 AM
omg,i think i'm gonna loose my job this june,i already gonna miss 3 days because i have to fly to a show...there are some places where friends can host me,london could be a good one too

Krojd
04-29-2012, 03:22 AM
Amazing! But I cant afford such a trip right now so I will pass.

este92
04-29-2012, 03:22 AM
Can somebody send his personal link to me in PM? I go to Brussels, but I didn't recieve the link for the die-hard fans.

Their are only 2000 places in this venue and I really want to go over there.

Thanks.

Dexter_italy
04-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Can somebody send his personal link to me in PM? I go to Brussels, but I didn't recieve the link for the die-hard fans.

Their are only 2000 places in this venue and I really want to go over there.

Thanks.

este92
04-29-2012, 03:26 AM

I signed me up 5 minutes ago. I didn't receive an e-mail :(

momo91
04-29-2012, 03:36 AM
Couldn't we wait till the official announcement to open a thread?

I'm very excited and planning to go to one of them; It's the first time I go to a foreign country for a gig and I really hope to meet there someone of you!

Krojd
04-29-2012, 03:48 AM
Yea I wondered how long will it take to make non-public info public. I think theres no need to post it here even without the links. Theres a reason why they made via the emails.

Isti
04-29-2012, 03:54 AM
I posted it without links cause if you a hardcore fan you received the email so you know the link so i dont fucked up your chance to buy a ticket but in this thread we can talk about the shows, planning etc.etc..................

Dexter_italy
04-29-2012, 04:01 AM
I posted it without links cause if you a hardcore fan you received the email so you know the link so i dont fucked up your chance to buy a ticket but in this thread we can talk about the shows, planning etc.etc..................

It should not ruin the possibility as the other thread did, but if it was made tomorrow could have been better. it seems we can't really hide a secret in here :D

-Ignition-
04-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Hello everyone! I've been lurking the forums for around 15 years now.. And now I have to start being active cause the Ignition-shows sound awesome!

Anyone from Sweden thinking about going? I could go on my own but it won't be the same and I've got no friends interested in going.. Since The Offspring aren't playing in Sweden this tour I have to go somewhere else to see them..

Jhonny
04-29-2012, 04:04 AM
I sure hope they make a dvd of one of the shows!
Or a live-cd released with days go by?

BuddyHolly
04-29-2012, 04:16 AM
I haven't posted here in ages, but I do keep lurking these boards for news about the band. Somehow I didn't recieve the email with this news eventhough I've always been a member of the mailinglist.

Anyhow, I was wondering if someone could send me the link as well by pm because I HAVE to get to the Amsterdam show...

Krojd
04-29-2012, 04:17 AM
could go on my own but it won't be the same and I've got no friends interested in going.. Since The Offspring aren't playing in Sweden this tour I have to go somewhere else to see them..

Same here.

RonWelty
04-29-2012, 04:21 AM
I'm going to both shows in London. Anyone more?

dff_punk
04-29-2012, 04:37 AM
Oh holy crap, my financial situation is not so good either, but while I'm still fantasizing... what venue is the closest to Slovakia? Probably Brussels... :p

Greekoldfan
04-29-2012, 04:39 AM
i'm signed to the mailing list.i had just an email about days go by and new album.no european shows :(

Krojd
04-29-2012, 04:41 AM
Oh holy crap, my financial situation is not so good either, but while I'm still fantasizing... what venue is the closest to Slovakia? Probably Brussels... :p

Exactly my thoughts an hour ago, except the Slovakia part :D

i'm signed to the mailing list.i had just an email about days go by and new album.no european shows :(

I've no idea I signed up to the mailing list and still I got the "ignition shows email".

dff_punk
04-29-2012, 04:42 AM

Same here. There are different mailing lists maybe?

Greekoldfan
04-29-2012, 04:54 AM
does it have to do with the number of posts here?that's unfair if it so.because i'm huge active fan of the band 18 years now ... (some people here aren't even that age :P)

dff_punk
04-29-2012, 05:04 AM
I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with the number of posts here.

RonWelty
04-29-2012, 05:05 AM
I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with the number of posts here.

yes because I didn't receive it too. Maybe it has some geographical criteria.

Krojd
04-29-2012, 05:16 AM
does it have to do with the number of posts here?that's unfair if it so.because i'm huge active fan of the band 18 years now ... (some people here aren't even that age :P)

Again, look at me, I have less posts than you have. And the age or how long you've been a fan doesnt matter. How can they know how long I'm a fan of the band? I joined the forum in 2008, but I am Offspring fan since I was 8 (1997) and I was visiting the forum since 2001.

Jojan
04-29-2012, 05:17 AM
I expect everyone to film these shows, god dammit.

I expect everyone to enjoy the show live, and not behind a video camera recorder.

randman21
04-29-2012, 05:18 AM
Amazing...secretly, I thought there was no chance of this happening! Oh, the power of low expectations. :D

On one hand, it appears I picked the wrong year to go to Paris. On the other hand, I got to see "You Will Find a Way" live, two night in a row. Plus, if they're taking Ignition to Europe, I'm sure they'll do it throughout the US. So I'm happy for you guys!:)

Krojd
04-29-2012, 05:25 AM
I expect everyone to enjoy the show live, and not behind a video camera recorder.

I'm not big fan of this filming habits, but here someone HAS to record these shows - for the others. Someone on the balcony or so, not someone from the first rows, thats for sure.

RonWelty
04-29-2012, 05:29 AM
I'm not big fan of this filming habits, but here someone HAS to record these shows - for the others. Someone on the balcony or so, not someone from the first rows, thats for sure.

I will be on balcony. On day2 I will try to record some Ignition songs.

Krojd
04-29-2012, 05:35 AM
I will be on balcony. On day2 I will try to record some Ignition songs.

Cool, cool :)

offspringfan01
04-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Yayyy I'm so happy they're coming to Holland! :D :D

randman21
04-29-2012, 06:08 AM
Yayyy I'm so happy they're coming to Holland! :D :D

Just looking at your signature. Will this be your first time seeing their own show (instead of a festival)? :D

BuddyHolly
04-29-2012, 06:35 AM
Just looking at your signature. Will this be your first time seeing their own show (instead of a festival)? :D

It will be her second. The show @ HMH in 2004 was a headlining show as well;)

Edit: Actually her third, they played a headlining show at Huntenpop a day before the actual festival started.

RageAndLov
04-29-2012, 07:28 AM
Damn! This is too early for me most likely. Maybe I can do one of the London gigs, but I am really low on money right now, and plane tickets aren't cheap so close to the date. If this happened in July or August, or even September, this would be no problem at all for me. I just bought plane tickets and concert ticket for Against Me!, and I would gladly change that for a full Ignition show.
I really hope I can do the London gigs if I can find the money.

EDIT: It is so cool by the band do this. Playing Ignition in its entirety in Europe is really amazing!

Gustavo
04-29-2012, 07:54 AM
Fuck, that's so unfair. :(

I'm sensing that South America will be one of the fanbases that will be left out of this.

I really wish they'd announce these things in advance, though, and with more time to plan possible trips. If I'm not mistaken, the window of possibility to buy tickets for these shows ends tomorrow, right? How could I possibly fucking plan a trip to Europe in such a short period of time? Specially since I have never been abroad.

Well, but good luck to you guys, despite my sadness towards this, I hope that all BBSers who plan on going to these shows are able to go and have loads of fun! :)

Oh, and I won't post about these shows on theoffspringsite.com untill the tickets are sold out, which will be the day after tomorrow, right?

offspringfan01
04-29-2012, 07:57 AM
It will be his second. The show @ HMH in 2004 was a headlining show as well;)

Edit: Actually his third, they played a headlining show at Huntenpop a day before the actual festival started.

This will indeed be my third headlining show ;)
Btw I'm a girl, just so you know, lol :)

BuddyHolly
04-29-2012, 07:58 AM
This will indeed be my third headlining show ;)
Btw I'm a girl, just so you know, lol :)

Whoops! Edited my earlier post;)

Is the only way to get tickets trough the links in the e-mail (which i didn't get)? Or will there be a regular pre-sale as well?

Thomas
04-29-2012, 07:59 AM
I sometimes hate the fact that their best fans are in Europe. If they did one of these shows in Arizona, I'd flip out. A pro-shot dvd of one of these shows would be amazing!

offspringiztheshit
04-29-2012, 08:08 AM
honestly fuck europe. they go there all the time. come to back to US preferbly the east coast.

offspringfan01
04-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Whoops! Edited my earlier post;)

Is the only way to get tickets trough the links in the e-mail (which i didn't get)? Or will there be a regular pre-sale as well?

lol :)

I think the only way is through the links in the e-mail. Because there isn't any other information about the tickets besides the links..

Krojd
04-29-2012, 08:10 AM
I could make the Brusel show after all, anyone else?

BuddyHolly
04-29-2012, 08:27 AM
lol :)

I think the only way is through the links in the e-mail. Because there isn't any other information about the tickets besides the links..

Dammit!

Well then again... Is there someone who will not attend these shows who is willing to send me his/her link to order tickets?

TheOldMark
04-29-2012, 08:31 AM
looking for the dates

BuddyHolly
04-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Nevermind, there will be a proper presale which will start may 4th...

Source (for all the Dutch people around): http://www.podiuminfo.nl/news/20263/The_Offspring_speelt_Ignition_in_Amsterdam_en_Brus sel/

RageAndLov
04-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Fuck, that's so unfair. :(

I'm sensing that South America will be one of the fanbases that will be left out of this.

I really wish they'd announce these things in advance, though, and with more time to plan possible trips. If I'm not mistaken, the window of possibility to buy tickets for these shows ends tomorrow, right? How could I possibly fucking plan a trip to Europe in such a short period of time? Specially since I have never been abroad.

Well, but good luck to you guys, despite my sadness towards this, I hope that all BBSers who plan on going to these shows are able to go and have loads of fun! :)

Oh, and I won't post about these shows on theoffspringsite.com untill the tickets are sold out, which will be the day after tomorrow, right?

I agree. I wish they could announce the shows in advance, not 5 weeks before the show. That is what keeps me from going. Had they announced this a month earlier, I would be able for sure to go. That's the problem with Europe being so many countries though. Had I lived in any of those cities, travel would not have been an issue. I don't expect them to go all over Europe with this kind of show, as they would probably lose much money doing that. I think it's really great of them to do this for the core fans living in the biggest countries in Europe.

Llamas
04-29-2012, 10:17 AM
honestly fuck europe. they go there all the time. come to back to US preferbly the east coast.

I sometimes hate the fact that their best fans are in Europe. If they did one of these shows in Arizona, I'd flip out. A pro-shot dvd of one of these shows would be amazing!

Older bands like the Offspring can't sell many seats in North America anymore (Americans tend to always want to listen to what's new and trendy, while Europeans tend to hold on to older stuff longer - not just with music, but even in general), but Europe has a much higher density of supportive places to play. You can play in ten cities just in Germany, and then go through France, Italy, Eastern Europe, etc and keep making a living on the road. It's hard to do that in the US, Canada, or South America, where the distances are greater between gigs. Even small cities in Europe have good support for live music and hard rock, unlike a similar sized town in the US where maybe a hundred people would show up.

Marco
04-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Older bands like the Offspring can't sell many seats in North America anymore (Americans tend to always want to listen to what's new and trendy, while Europeans tend to hold on to older stuff longer - not just with music, but even in general), but Europe has a much higher density of supportive places to play. You can play in ten cities just in Germany, and then go through France, Italy, Eastern Europe, etc and keep making a living on the road. It's hard to do that in the US, Canada, or South America, where the distances are greater between gigs. Even small cities in Europe have good support for live music and hard rock, unlike a similar sized town in the US where maybe a hundred people would show up.

I quite agree with everything you said, except for one thing: do you really think small american towns have less rock venues/tradition and fans compared to the european ones? I mean, it could be that Italy has none of what the USA have, even comparing big cities to smaller towns, but I was just wondering... :)

momo91
04-29-2012, 12:18 PM
Guys, I'm really doubtful about the show to choose between Paris and Brusselles.

Brusselles would be better for the flight times, but Paris sounds better to me, I don't know I feel like that show will be greater.

Will I be able to take the flight of 6.30am the morning after the show?

Little_Miss_1565
04-29-2012, 12:48 PM
About who the email went out to - it only went to fans in Europe. If you're signed up for the mailing list but didn't specify what city and country you're in, you may have missed it. Another reason to make sure you're signed up with your location information.

Those of you in those countries who missed out, I'm sure someone who got the email will help you out via PM.

-Ignition-
04-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Does anyone know good places to stay as close to the venue as possible, for example in Amsterdam?

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
04-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Somehow I missed that e-mail. I live in Belgium and I would like to go to the show in Brussels! Can someone PM me that e-mail please? Thanks!

ThunderPX
04-29-2012, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know how long an Offspring show typically is? (I've only seen them at festivals :x) Also, how long will it take me to get from the Melkweg back to the train station? I wanna try and calculate whether it's possible for me to get back home after the show.

Dexter_italy
04-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Offspring shows are 1:10\15 minutes long.

Anyone knows the cost of these tickes? I hope they won't cost too much (even if it's totally worth it). I know it can be as alex's bar since these are bigger venues, but still small for them :)

hshduppsnt
04-29-2012, 03:22 PM
nice. europe fans get their shows too enjoy!

(Oxy if you manage to go to multiple shows im going to be a little jealous haha).

Greekoldfan
04-29-2012, 03:22 PM
so,does anybody knows why not all of us who live in europe didn't get that email??

Dexter_italy
04-29-2012, 03:25 PM
so,does anybody knows why not all of us who live in europe didn't get that email??

If I'm not wrong Little Miss said that it could be that some people didn't fill the form when they registered, so they signed up without telling where they're from.

edit: I just noticed it's the first post of the page...

D0NT
04-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Need to go to amsterdam see ignition live , high. Or sober

cool 2 hate 681
04-29-2012, 05:01 PM
it would be cool if they did a webcast of one of these shows

Da Hui
04-29-2012, 06:23 PM
would someone please pm me the link to the london shows? i would be eternally grateful! i didnt get the email :(

Tijs
04-29-2012, 07:46 PM
OH YES! Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam! All so close to each other!

Oh and Melkweg is definitely one of the best Dutch venues. Saw many great bands there.. Pennywise, Bouncing Souls, Tiger Army, Bloodhound Gang, BoySetsFire... and now THE FUCKING OFFSPRING!

cool 2 hate 681
04-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Oh and Melkweg is definitely one of the best Dutch venues. Saw many great bands there.. Pennywise, Bouncing Souls, Tiger Army, Bloodhound Gang, BoySetsFire... and now THE FUCKING OFFSPRING!

how many people does that one hold?

Tijs
04-29-2012, 08:38 PM
1000-1500 I guess. So a big clubshow, but definitely feels smaller in there.

cool 2 hate 681
04-29-2012, 09:00 PM
ok cool have fun at the show:) i hope offspring add another one here after weenie roast that is around 800-1000 people

Greekoldfan
04-29-2012, 11:16 PM
About who the email went out to - it only went to fans in Europe. If you're signed up for the mailing list but didn't specify what city and country you're in, you may have missed it. Another reason to make sure you're signed up with your location information.

Those of you in those countries who missed out, I'm sure someone who got the email will help you out via PM.

I had location :(. anyway is it only the link that we need or a unique password too including separately for each member who got that email??

Little_Miss_1565
04-29-2012, 11:46 PM
I had location :(. anyway is it only the link that we need or a unique password too including separately for each member who got that email??

Pretty sure it's a lottery like the one here, so you shouldn't need a password unless you get chosen. Can anyone who got the email confirm, and if so, can you PM Greekoldfan the link to the lottery?

Dexter_italy
04-30-2012, 12:04 AM
Pretty sure it's a lottery like the one here, so you shouldn't need a password unless you get chosen. Can anyone who got the email confirm, and if so, can you PM Greekoldfan the link to the lottery?

It's just a pre-sale for fan, no lottery.

cool 2 hate 681
04-30-2012, 12:07 AM

thank god:)

Little_Miss_1565
04-30-2012, 01:03 AM

Ahh, word. Well, if someone would please hook Greekoldfan up, that'd be awesome :)

Greekoldfan
04-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Ahh, word. Well, if someone would please hook Greekoldfan up, that'd be awesome :)

thanks little miss :)

Dexter_italy
04-30-2012, 01:17 AM
thanks little miss :)

I passed you the entire mail on fb dude! :D

Anyone knows the prices??

Krojd
04-30-2012, 01:28 AM
Alright, fan pre-sale starts in 30 minutes, how am I supposed to get the ticket then, print it at home? I never bought tickets on the internet :o

stricken
04-30-2012, 01:41 AM
A DVD or recording of one of these shows would be amazing for long time fans of the album. I think this is the such a great idea. How would we push for this? Post post hassle hassle? Someone's idea of including it as a bonus with the new album (downloadable mp3 link perhaps) would be rad.

Dexter_italy
04-30-2012, 02:09 AM
Bruxelles i'm coming! Ticket bought!

Dana
04-30-2012, 02:10 AM
Yeah, London 6/6!!! Who's coming with me? :D

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
04-30-2012, 02:36 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that I'VE GOT TICKETS!!! :D Can't wait !

momo91
04-30-2012, 02:38 AM
Brusselles, I'm coming!

Greekoldfan
04-30-2012, 03:17 AM
I passed you the entire mail on fb dude! :D

Anyone knows the prices??

Thank you a lot!i'll try to be in uk show if Ι don't get fired from my job in cyprus,because i'll already be away for some days for the show in milan

RonWelty
04-30-2012, 03:35 AM
I just bought tickets for both UK shows. See you there.

BuddyHolly
04-30-2012, 03:48 AM
I think those shows will sell out quite fast, could someone send me the pre-order link please? Gotta get to that Amsterdam-show! And could someone what the price is of tickets at these shows?

Corpse
04-30-2012, 05:33 AM
I think those shows will sell out quite fast, could someone send me the pre-order link please? Gotta get to that Amsterdam-show! And could someone what the price is of tickets at these shows?

Price for the London shows is about 36.

Oxygene
04-30-2012, 05:49 AM
I am definatley going to the two shows in london, and I am seriously considering adding the swiss/belgian gigs to my itenirary.. I promised myself I woudln't go crazy this tour but uh.... that's not gonna happen :S

Dexter_italy
04-30-2012, 05:51 AM
I am definatley going to the two shows in london, and I am seriously considering adding the swiss/belgian gigs to my itenirary.. I promised myself I woudln't go crazy this tour but uh.... that's not gonna happen :S

How could one not go crazy about these shows :D see you in bruxelles if you come!

Greekoldfan
04-30-2012, 06:03 AM
i'm trying really hard right now to be in the first london show...really hard and I mean it.otherwise cu in Milan

Oxygene
04-30-2012, 06:12 AM
How could one not go crazy about these shows :D see you in bruxelles if you come!

What I mean is going to only 3-4 shows on the tour and not like the usual 8-10... but I am already at 4...

Greekoldfan
04-30-2012, 06:16 AM
What I mean is going to only 3-4 shows on the tour and not like the usual 8-10... but I am already at 4...

well if i'm the crazy collector guy then you'r 10x times crazy tour guy for sure

Oxygene
04-30-2012, 06:26 AM
well if i'm the crazy collector guy then you'r 10x times crazy tour guy for sure

Not sure if I am crazy tour guy :)

Greekoldfan
04-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Not sure if I am crazy tour guy :)

well you're right.you are more than crazy.maybe the paranoid tour guy!

Krojd
04-30-2012, 07:20 AM
Brussels it is! Yaaaay :D

RonWelty
04-30-2012, 08:48 AM

Be crazy. You will not regret it

Oxygene
04-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Be crazy. You will not regret it

Fuck it.. sign me up for Belgium Ignition show too... but I will skip swiss.. i will resist :)

Greekoldfan
04-30-2012, 02:04 PM
any good and cheap place to stay those nights in london?

Oxygene
04-30-2012, 02:09 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
BAHAHAHAHA

LONDON = crazy expensive always... olympics coming.. even more expensive.. so

NO :(((((

Greekoldfan
04-30-2012, 02:19 PM
is it any age restriction for hostels?i used to be 5 years in uk but i have never been in a hostel

Dana
04-30-2012, 02:20 PM
a park? :D

Lord_Gabo
04-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Paris Sweet Paris..
Cost of ticket for bataclan show is 39.50 euro

no_hero,no_saviour
04-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Obviously not wanting to step on anyone's toes, but when (if) do these tickets come out on general sale?

RageAndLov
04-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Obviously not wanting to step on anyone's toes, but when (if) do these tickets come out on general sale?

Tomorrow .

jacknife737
04-30-2012, 03:35 PM

Look up a hostel, any hotel will cost you your firstborn child.

Oxygene
04-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Look up a hostel, any hotel will cost you your firstborn child.

They said I could just give them your first born child, so I accepted...

no_hero,no_saviour
04-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Tomorrow .

Seriously? (I'm crap at internet sarcasm ;))

nightvision
04-30-2012, 04:05 PM
I must have missed something here... How do we get the opportunity to buy tickets?

Dana
04-30-2012, 04:16 PM
I must have missed something here... How do we get the opportunity to buy tickets?

We received an email with links for pre-sale.

nightvision
04-30-2012, 04:19 PM
So I'm fucked? :(

Dana
04-30-2012, 04:22 PM
So I'm fucked? :(

From the email: Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 4 at 9:00 AM (BST).

no_hero,no_saviour
04-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Can anyone give me the dates of the london shows?

Britpunk
04-30-2012, 04:33 PM
05 and 06 June. Shepherd's Bush Empire. Their site is saying tix go on sale 12/05 though.

no_hero,no_saviour
04-30-2012, 04:35 PM
05 and 06 June. Shepherd's Bush Empire. Their site is saying tix go on sale 12/05 though.

Cheers, really hope i get tickets for the o5 show. Just after i finish my As exams as well!

no_hero,no_saviour
04-30-2012, 04:37 PM
I think its 12 am as well rather than 12th may.

nightvision
04-30-2012, 04:37 PM
From the email: Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 4 at 9:00 AM (BST).

Thank you :)

Britpunk
04-30-2012, 04:40 PM
I think its 12 am as well rather than 12th may.

ahh - yeah it turns out I can't read. for some reason I parsed 4 may 12 as 'may 12'

9am on friday - http://www.o2shepherdsbushempire.co.uk/event/41428/the-offspring-tickets

ben123
05-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Wow. It's a been a decent while since i replied to something here on the board. Apparently that happens everytime Europe sees another club show and everybody just gets super excited!

I myself decided to go for Amsterdam despite just returning from there today. Melkweg is an amazing venue beautifully located in the Amsterdam's most happening nightlife square.

For all of you who are also looking towards Amsterdam, The Flying Pig Uptown Hostel is a superb place to stay and just 10 min walk from the venue.

Melkweg pre-sale suppose to start in half an hour. Fingers crossed.

Dexter_italy
05-01-2012, 01:39 AM
Fuck it.. sign me up for Belgium Ignition show too... but I will skip swiss.. i will resist :)

Nice to hear it! b(elgium)bbs invasion :D

Krojd
05-01-2012, 02:15 AM

Hehe, alright! But...there is a swiss show, did I miss something? :)

offspringfan01
05-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Just ordered and received my tickets for Amsterdam!
YAY! :D :D :D

ben123
05-01-2012, 03:05 AM
+1. Super stoked!

Something REAL to look forward to.

the_real_potomek
05-01-2012, 03:36 AM
Time for me to write something about it.
I'm really surprised they're really doing it, I thought it was just Dexter's teasing, that idea of playing Ignition in its entirety. So it's really awesome it's going to happen, I'm so delighted. And the idea of letting fans buy the tickets before the others is also great.

And to all of the people who are searching for some cheap place to stay in, try to look for something on hostelworld.com. I used this site to book hostels a couple of times and so far I haven't been disappointed by the results.

Lord_Gabo
05-01-2012, 03:56 AM
someone could tel me some more news about the venue Batalan!? How many people can hold?!

Dexter_italy
05-01-2012, 04:00 AM
someone could tel me some more news about the venue Batalan!? How many people can hold?!

1500 persone Gabo ;)

Lord_Gabo
05-01-2012, 04:10 AM
1500 persone Gabo ;)

: HOw!!!!! :D:D:D

-Ignition-
05-01-2012, 12:56 PM
London it is :D

RobinoZombie
05-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Amsterdam it is!!!!

Fffffffffck yes

Zee
05-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Yeeees! I might be aiming for a super long weekend.

SAT - Switzerland fesitval.
SUN - Belgium Igniniton show.
MON - Dutch Ignition show.

Free from work: END: Friday 22.00 - back TUE 22.00 (naturally without asking "own vacations" <-- (my boss don't like 'em)).

All these gigs during this period. Oh oh. :D

RobinoZombie
05-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Uhm in free friday-tuesday aswell... I think you got something there.... Is the belgium one sold out and how far between those shows?

Isti
05-02-2012, 05:39 AM
2x London
Paris
Brussel 50%

KyleW
05-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Both London gigs booked with confirmed tickets (big love for O2 Priority). Can't wait, definitely need to crack out ignition a few times between now and then.

Defender
05-02-2012, 06:45 AM
I am just thinking of the 20 years older-Dexter being still full of energy and singing "L.A.P.D." & "Burn It Up". Please, charge your video cameras !!!!!

NotTheOne_NL
05-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Got tickets for the Amsterdam show whoohoo!!:cool:

Greekoldfan
05-02-2012, 08:19 AM
cu in London (first night) and Milan :)

Tijs
05-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Man Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam are so close together! How convenient :)

I don't think I'll survive this tour, honestly.

Greekoldfan
05-02-2012, 08:48 AM
think about me tijs! i'll fly from cyprus to london for 4 days ,then going back to cyprus and after a week i'm flying to italy for another 4 days and going back again...

RobinoZombie
05-02-2012, 03:14 PM
F it, I'm in for Brussels as well

Zee
05-02-2012, 03:30 PM
See 'ya at the pit. :D

I just wonder if Offspring's seen in SWE and FIN for good by now. :(

-Ignition-
05-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Yep, that's what it feels like..they haven't been here since 2004. And that's 8 years, but they've been to Europe a lot.

dethis
05-03-2012, 03:46 AM
It's going to be epic. AB is an awesome venue.

RobinoZombie
05-03-2012, 03:52 AM
So the flight is booked and tickets bought...

im in brussels at noon on the 17th...

where are you guys at?

Dexter_italy
05-03-2012, 03:55 AM
So the flight is booked and tickets bought...

im in brussels at noon on the 17th...

where are you guys at?

I'l, be at the airport at that time :D not in bruxelles before 1e30 if I remember how long it takes to get to the city

RobinoZombie
05-03-2012, 04:01 AM
your landing in Brussels at that time? or another airport? there was a shuttlebus or train that should take aprox 45min to the city center!

Dexter_italy
05-03-2012, 04:22 AM
your landing in Brussels at that time? or another airport? there was a shuttlebus or train that should take aprox 45min to the city center!

Yes in brussels, I know there's the bus, 'cause I've been there once, but I didn't remeber how long it did take :) thanks anyway. :D

Krojd
05-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Looks like everybody is going to Brussels, BBRUSSELS party!

Greekoldfan
05-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Do you remember that Smash it up great bootleg cd from 1995? it was live at brussels. time for smash it up vol. 2

momo91
05-05-2012, 11:49 AM
BRUSSELLES SOLD OUT!
http://www.abconcerts.be/en/concerts/p/detail/the-offspring-17-06-2012

See you there guys, it will be epic!

Oxygene
05-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Fuck can't make brussels :( Maybe swiss tho :)

MAXTER
05-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Ohh shit, I was planning to go to Brussels! :(

dff_punk
05-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Shit, the Brussels show is sold out already? There was a slight chance I might actually go from Slovakia.. oh well, maybe there's still hope. Registering at that AB page now.

Krojd
05-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Fuck can't make brussels :( Maybe swiss tho :)

Ohh shit, I was planning to go to Brussels! :(

Shit, the Brussels show is sold out already? There was a slight chance I might actually go from Slovakia.. oh well, maybe there's still hope. Registering at that AB page now.

Oh, come on people! Thats why we had the fan presale!

dff_punk
05-06-2012, 09:02 AM
Yup but I didn't have much time to spend on the internet when that happened, unfortunately.

Hmm.. apparently Amsterdam isn't sold out yet. And it costs 35 euros, a bit cheaper than Brussels. There's no time to waste, yet I need more time to think. Sucks a bit.

emmylou
05-06-2012, 10:43 AM
See you in london 6/6 ;)

ben123
05-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Yup but I didn't have much time to spend on the internet when that happened, unfortunately.

Hmm.. apparently Amsterdam isn't sold out yet. And it costs 35 euros, a bit cheaper than Brussels. There's no time to waste, yet I need more time to think. Sucks a bit.

It's 45 altogether with all mandatory venue memberships and service costs just so you know :)

dff_punk
05-06-2012, 11:02 AM
It's 45 altogether with all mandatory venue memberships and service costs just so you know :)

Cheers, thanks for the info!