PDA

View Full Version : Who got the Ignition-show-pre-order-mail but isn't going to use it?

BuddyHolly
04-30-2012, 06:37 AM
Then please could you send me the pre-order link by pm? I didn't get the e-mail (eventhough I do live in The Netherlands) and I really want to go to Amsterdam for an old-school Offspring show. Apparently there will a normal pre-sale starting friday but I think the show might even sell out before I get some tickets.

Thanks!

Dexter_italy
04-30-2012, 06:40 AM
done, it's not a personal mail with personal codes, it has just the links to buy the tickets in advance. check you PM :)

este92
04-30-2012, 06:41 AM
done, it's not a personal mail with personal codes, it has just the links to buy the tickets in advance. check you PM :)

Can you please send it to me too? I gotta go to Brussels!

Thanks.

Dexter_italy
04-30-2012, 06:44 AM
Can you please send it to me too? I gotta go to Brussels!

Thanks.

Sorry but you're just 20... why should I? you maybe were'nt born when it came out!! :mad: ahaha sorry! I'm completely joking :) check your PM

BuddyHolly
04-30-2012, 06:56 AM

Thanks a lot!

chriiis
04-30-2012, 10:32 AM

I sent you a PM just asking for the same, thanks!

Dexter_italy
04-30-2012, 10:39 AM
done, guys who's going to bruxelles show and got the links by me shoud offer me a beer at least :D I pm'd a lot today ahaha

Grischnakh
05-03-2012, 05:07 AM
Hi guys!

I'd really like to see the band at Brussels, could someone send me the link to buy tickets right now?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, i found the link, thx google :p

Dexter_italy
05-03-2012, 05:46 AM
Hi guys!

I'd really like to see the band at Brussels, could someone send me the link to buy tickets right now?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, i found the link, thx google :p

now it's open selling :) no mailing link are needed

Grischnakh
05-03-2012, 06:05 AM
Without the link for the Brussels AB show, the website doesn't allow to buy tickets before 4th of may 11.00 AM ;)

Seb
05-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi guys, I've got just the same request. I'm so scared to miss the sale tomorrow. I didn't get any email with the links. I'm on an official mailing list though, how did you get it?
So can anyone PM me the link to buy brussels tickets? I've already missed the Paris show last time for the same reason. It was a kick ass show in such a small venue (trabendo for those who remember)! Thanks in advance to anyone who will help me!

EDIT: Thanks to -Ignition-, a board member from Sweden, who kindly helped me!!!! And to Dexter_italy who replied too!!!

TheJakes84
05-09-2012, 11:49 PM
The band are they ever gonna release it on a DVD? I'd love to know any accurate info, thanks a bunch. :D Weenie Roast, Irvine sucked it.

Dexter_italy
05-09-2012, 11:57 PM
who remember)! Thanks in advance to anyone who will help me!

EDIT: Thanks to -Ignition-, a board member from Sweden, who kindly helped me!!!! And to Dexter_italy who replied too!!!

Oh saw it now, you're welcome :D