PDA

View Full Version : Little Things

bighead384
04-30-2012, 04:26 PM
Not Good Charlotte.

-I've read that your hands spread a lot of germs, and anyway it seems pretty logical that this is the case. As a result, I think that shaking someone's hand while sick is something to be avoided. But I've been scorned for it.

- I don't think backing in to parking spots is worth it. You're wasting extra time backing in, so the collective total of your car parking sequence is the same or very similar. But to take this action that most others aren't taking seems to say "I believe I'm doing something that is to my benefit".

XYlophonetreeZ
04-30-2012, 04:30 PM
- I don't think backing in to parking spots is worth it. Your wasting extra time backing in, so the collective total of your car parking sequence is the same or very similar. But to take this action that most others aren't taking seems to say "I believe I'm doing something that is to my benefit".
I agree. If you back into parking spots, you can't bump in your trunk quite as easily. See, when you have bass bumpin' in your trunk, you want dat bass to be out in the open so that the other cars passing by can feel dat bass. There is no way that bumpin' in mah trunk would be as effective if I backed into parking spots. The girls in g-strings wouldn't even notice.

Yup. That's all I can talk about today.

bighead384
04-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Backing into parking spots is also more risky, and since it takes longer, you block nearby traffic for a longer time.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-30-2012, 05:37 PM
I agree. If you back into parking spots, you can't bump in your trunk quite as easily. See, when you have bass bumpin' in your trunk, you want dat bass to be out in the open so that the other cars passing by can feel dat bass. There is no way that bumpin' in mah trunk would be as effective if I backed into parking spots. The girls in g-strings wouldn't even notice.

Yup. That's all I can talk about today.
I'm trying hard to forget about that. You don't help.

XYlophonetreeZ
04-30-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm trying hard to forget about that. You don't help.

I don't think visiting these forums anytime in the next year will help very much either.

Bumpin' in my trunk jokes are taking over. Get used to it. It's like the new "Stop, take some time to think" (from before your time here).

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-30-2012, 05:44 PM
I don't think visiting these forums anytime in the next year will help very much either.

Yeah I think I'll just have to accept it.

Bumpin' in my trunk jokes are taking over. Get used to it. It's like the new "Stop, take some time to think" (from before your time here).
If I have a lot of free time some day I might scroll through some really old threads so I can understand what you're talking about.

Tijs
04-30-2012, 05:53 PM
- I don't think backing in to parking spots is worth it. Your wasting extra time backing in, so the collective total of your car parking sequence is the same or very similar. But to take this action that most others aren't taking seems to say "I believe I'm doing something that is to my benefit".It's more for when you get out of the parking place, you can see better if it's safe to back up or not.

will2k
05-02-2012, 12:44 PM
It's all about finding a pair of open parking spots and pulling straight through.

Llamas
05-02-2012, 12:49 PM

I forgot about Stop, take some time to think. But I think Bumpin in my trunk is gonna be way bigger cause it's actually an Offspring song. And it's wayyyyy dumber.

Here you go, KickHim: http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=30229&

Tijs
05-02-2012, 12:52 PM
It's completely going to overshadow AND IT FEEEEEEEEEELS, and No moar hope 4 better dayz :(:(:(

Little_Miss_1565
05-02-2012, 02:25 PM
It's completely going to overshadow AND IT FEEEEEEEEEELS, and No moar hope 4 better dayz

What? It will?!

NO MOAR HOPE 4 BETTA DAYZ :( :( :(

mrconeman
05-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Damn it, I wanted to make that post.

No moar hope was always my fav :(

no moar etcetc

RageAndLov
05-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Not Good Charlotte.

-I've read that your hands spread a lot of germs, and anyway it seems pretty logical that this is the case. As a result, I think that shaking someone's hand while sick is something to be avoided. But I've been scorned for it.

You'll save a few seconds when leaving the parking spot if backed in, and when you are late for something, those seconds count!

Besides, in regards of traffic, it is safer to back in to a parking spot than backing out on the street when leaving the parking spot.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
05-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Here you go, KickHim: http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=30229&

Thank you. I don't entirely understand what happened there, but whatever. It's like trying to be part of an inside joke you weren't around for. Thanks anyway :)

Little_Miss_1565
05-02-2012, 06:23 PM
I can't believe I forgot about that song. Thanks, Llamas, for shoving it right back in my FUUUUUCKING FAAAAAAACE.

;)

Llamas
05-02-2012, 06:25 PM
I can't believe I forgot about that song. Thanks, Llamas, for shoving it right back in my FUUUUUCKING FAAAAAAACE.

;)

I lol'd. :cool:

0r4ng3
05-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Oh man, I totally forgot about that song. Clearly I have not made enough serious decisions since 2007.

(wait, seriously, 2007? shit, that was five years ago)

will2k
05-03-2012, 02:53 AM
It's completely going to overshadow AND IT FEEEEEEEEEELS, and No moar hope 4 better dayz :(:(:(

Nothing will overshadow AND IT FEEEEEEEEEEEELS.

Llamas
05-03-2012, 05:07 AM
Oh man, I totally forgot about that song. Clearly I have not made enough serious decisions since 2007.

(wait, seriously, 2007? shit, that was five years ago)

That was exactly what I thought when I looked at that thread. 5 years!

bighead384
05-03-2012, 10:53 AM
I have trouble thinking of years like 2007 and 2008 as "a pretty long time ago". They just have a futuristic ring to them or something.

will2k
05-03-2012, 02:07 PM
I have trouble thinking of years like 2007 and 2008 as "a pretty long time ago". They just have a futuristic ring to them or something.

Definitely share this sentiment. While 2000 has begun to take on an archaic vibe, owing (I'd say) primarily to the technological shift which has taken place in the last decade and the marked advancement particularly in handheld devices such as cell phones. In the early 2000s cells didn't even have color screens, but now we have legit-ass smart phones that really started proliferating the market in 2007//2008 so even though this was ~5 years ago it still puts out a futuristic vibe. We can get on the internet and look up information at pretty much any moment in pretty much any location: that's pretty goddamn futuristic.

So basically yeah I agree.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
05-04-2012, 09:34 PM
I looked up the song and everything makes sense now. It's pretty catchy, I've been humming it for the past couple of days.