PDA

View Full Version : Haven't posted here in a long time.. Since RAFRAG's release actually.

Xyrin
05-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Hey, Xyrin here. Avid Offspring follower and fan for about 16 years now (Holy crap, that's a long time.)

Just wanted to bump by since these two songs have come to be, and give a little insight on it.

Days Go By: For whatever reason, for me anyways, any song that has the title of the album usually doesn't sit well with me. Just can't really get into it. As for this song, I do actually get into it, the only thing that I felt was missing was the Guitar solo. I was waiting for it.. Waiting, waiting, waiting, but it never came. Still enjoy it very much-so though.

Cruising California: It took only 3 playthroughs to get into it. But I'm noticing I'm bouncing my head to it.. a lot. It's a nice parody song, and it's catchy.

Welp, I'm back ladies and gents.. Hi! :P

GamerKT
05-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Hey, Xyrin here. Avid Offspring follower and fan for about 16 years now (Holy crap, that's a long time.)

Just wanted to bump by since these two songs have come to be, and give a little insight on it.

Days Go By: For whatever reason, for me anyways, any song that has the title of the album usually doesn't sit well with me. Just can't really get into it. As for this song, I do actually get into it, the only thing that I felt was missing was the Guitar solo. I was waiting for it.. Waiting, waiting, waiting, but it never came. Still enjoy it very much-so though.

Cruising California: It took only 3 playthroughs to get into it. But I'm noticing I'm bouncing my head to it.. a lot. It's a nice parody song, and it's catchy.

Welp, I'm back ladies and gents.. Hi! :P

Cool story, bro. Have you listened to The Future Is Now? YOU NEED TO.

Tijs
05-01-2012, 10:21 PM

First time hearing: WTF?!
Second time: Okay..
Third time: Uhuh..
Fourth time: B-BUMPIN' IN MY TRUNK! UHUH!
I'm telling you people, give it a chance :)

Dexter_italy
05-01-2012, 11:01 PM

you're right, I give the people 2 week and then everyone will be bumpin this track on their trunk!

Jojan
05-01-2012, 11:22 PM

It is like peas, then.

DividingByZero71
05-01-2012, 11:25 PM
If we had the entire album in our hands, people wouldn't be complaining about cruising california so much. I CAN'T WAIT to hear the studio version of The Future Is Now!!