PDA

View Full Version : Lyrics of another song...

Mr.Nobody
05-03-2012, 08:00 AM
In the videos the band have uploaded to youtube. Sorry, I donīt know if someone posted it before, :p. I saw it in 1:25 of Days go by.

"...that tricks and leaves you in the dark

but there's something in the air

and there's something rising up

not one but a million

that have had enough

Chorus:

Hey yo! No!

...gonna go away"

TeddyBear_Army
05-03-2012, 08:11 AM
those are awesome lyrics! a song about Anonymous, perhaps?

Mr.Nobody
05-03-2012, 08:20 AM
unfortunately, we donīt have enough lyrics to draw a solid conclusion, but this can keep the fire alive!!

DMelges
05-03-2012, 08:35 AM
This could be the so called "super hero" song dexter was talking about....

Rooster
05-03-2012, 08:38 AM
The real question here is: who will they rip off this time? Will it be Guns N' Roses? Brokencyde? Lil Wayne? Jimbo? Mrs. Broflovski? Or the 1989 Denver Broncos?

:p

Degstur Lolland
05-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Those are probably Hurting as One lyrics. How do I guess? They are doing an anti-religion song.

I think it's about people being brainwashed. So they are left in the dark and it's difficult to get rid of it. Masses can be brainwashed by a religion.

Hero song is an interesting guess too. My bet is on Secrets from the Underground for a hero song. It reminds me of those vampire hero movies like Twilight.

We have also,
Drove, promise lyrics.
&
Fire raining in on you lyrics.

But, it difficult to connect with anything.

TeddyBear_Army
05-03-2012, 09:30 AM
oh yeah, the anti religion song. I'm glad they're finally coming out as against organized religion. i mean, they already had songs about it, but much was left for interpretation. i support them 100% on this topic, though I know this will upset some people. including a huge brazilian fan, haha.

Ryder1234
05-03-2012, 09:46 AM
"feel the way ........

when the words have left a mark

with a promise of tomorrow

that tricks and leaves you in the dark

but there's something in the air

and there's something rising up

not one but a million

that have had enough

Chorus:

Hey yo! No!

...gonna go away"

I flipped the picture upside down and got basically all the lyrics that were there, only part of the first line was too blurry to read.

Degstur Lolland
05-03-2012, 09:48 AM
It won't upset many people. They are doing universal songs. Most people won't have an idea what it is about, especially in non-English speaking countries.

Ryder, cool, so there is promise.

TeddyBear_Army
05-03-2012, 10:00 AM
ah... i guess it will. this fan in particular has already discussed this topic with me and it really upset me. this guy is in denial, and worst of all, he's really well known around here.

Degstur Lolland
05-03-2012, 10:38 AM
lol, iGustavo? Maybe, it's only against abuse of religion. Even great scientists can be religious and probably all people have some beliefs. If you don't believe or do good things then you are probably a bad person. But, I guess in the internet age people don't need to be extremely religious, there is a place to improve yourself, for everyone, and I guess for some people it could be a problem to have some religious dogmas in their heads...

randman21
05-03-2012, 11:03 AM
I also believe this is "Hurting As One," but where are we getting these themes from? Like "anti-religion," "my girlfriend is a bitch," etc. Did someone from the band confirm these? I wouldn't expect an anti-religion song out of this. They've had a few ("Religion," "Mission from God," "Something to Believe In"), but they have never seemed to be terribly concerned about the subject. But then again, much MUCH stranger things have already happened with this album already.

Degstur Lolland
05-03-2012, 11:45 AM
I saw it on a piece of paper in the studio and then I guess Noodles whored it further.

https://twitter.com/#!/offspring/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitpic.com%2F7bygfi
https://twitter.com/#!/offspring/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitpic.com%2F7ai5vq

Mr.Nobody
05-03-2012, 12:43 PM
I really see the lyrics through one of the comments in the video, I only copy/pasted it :D

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
05-03-2012, 07:06 PM
I also believe this is "Hurting As One," but where are we getting these themes from? Like "anti-religion," "my girlfriend is a bitch," etc. Did someone from the band confirm these? I wouldn't expect an anti-religion song out of this. They've had a few ("Religion," "Mission from God," "Something to Believe In"), but they have never seemed to be terribly concerned about the subject. But then again, much MUCH stranger things have already happened with this album already.
Call It Religion... yes
Mission From God..... I always thought that one was about religious nuts. Like the people who claim to be in touch with God and super special and all that.
Something To Believe In.... what? I always took that one as more of a message against brainwashing in general; whether it's a cult, negative media messages, or what we experience from society in some ways. It doesn't seem to mention religion at all. It doesn't appear to imply either. At least that's what I think.