PDA

View Full Version : My Fellow Americanos!

TheJakes84
05-08-2012, 04:16 AM
Are you all Mexicanos?

Speak amongs yourselves.

Favorite shit to do list

Beer: Pacificos

Food: Tacos

Books: Playboy

Jamming: The Offspring & Young The Giant

Other: Sex aka fucking Bumpin' It In My Trunk

Isolated Fury
05-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Other: Sex aka fucking Bumpin' It In My Trunk
In the trunk, huh?

You know... If you have any questions about anal, this forum is a great place to ask them.

Llamas
05-08-2012, 02:06 PM
In the trunk, huh?

You know... If you have any questions about anal, this forum is a great place to ask them.

o, icwudt...

IF is totally working himself up, gettin' ready to tell you all about it. He's pretty much a pro, as far as this bbs is concerned.

Isolated Fury
05-08-2012, 02:47 PM
o, icwudt...

IF is totally working himself up, gettin' ready to tell you all about it. He's pretty much a pro, as far as this bbs is concerned.
To put it plainly, I started squealing with excitement when I read it over how fun this discussion could end up being.

Tired_Of_You
05-08-2012, 06:01 PM
In the trunk, huh?

It's also a great place to ask about sex with horses (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21651&highlight=horse).

TheJakes84
05-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Geezus, you guys I was just freaking messing around. This place needs more cowbells :rolleyes:. Have a sense of humor. Satanictly wicked. *evil*

Llamas
05-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Geezus, you guys I was just freaking messing around. This place needs more cowbells :rolleyes:. Have a sense of humor. Satanictly wicked. *evil*

Wait, you thought we were being serious? Okay, yeah, you really should ask about anal sex and sex with horses here. Definitely.

TheJakes84
05-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Wait, you thought we were being serious? Okay, yeah, you really should ask about anal sex and sex with horses here. Definitely.

Y'know, that guy did really died by tryna get fucked by that horse though. Anal sex isn't my forte, so no thanX. That's not how I roll yo.

Llamas
05-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Y'know, that guy did really died by tryna get fucked by that horse though. Anal sex isn't my forte, so no thanX. That's not how I roll yo.

And obviously the people who post here, including myself, IF, and TOY, are huge advocates of horse sex. It's our favorite free-time activity. Even better because you can COMBINE anal sex and horse sex. Best of both worlds.

TheJakes84
05-09-2012, 12:19 AM
And obviously the people who post here, including myself, IF, and TOY, are huge advocates of horse sex. It's our favorite free-time activity. Even better because you can COMBINE anal sex and horse sex. Best of both worlds.

Yikes. Yo, that's some twisted ass fucking shit right there homie don't play that. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions. geezus. :|

Lord Phidias
05-10-2012, 09:28 AM
This bbs is a great place to ask for any kind of advice (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=45891), so feel free to expose yourself and talk about your issues. Yo. :confused:

TheJakes84
05-11-2012, 01:38 AM
This bbs is a great place to ask for any kind of advice (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=45891), so feel free to expose yourself and talk about your issues. Yo. :confused:

Yo, are you mocking me. By saying 'yo'. So, like are you suggesting me to take it, eh. Help me because killing my brain cells is a waste :confused:.