PDA

View Full Version : New Album Non-Listeners Thread (#2)

Pepsaj
05-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Hi there!

I know that the same as it was with RAFRAG there are some people that don't want to listen anything off new stuff before they get record into their hands. I call them non-listeners. I am one of them.

I though that we should have place where we can talk about our feelings while we are not going to listen Days Go By before buying it. So how do you feel about that? It worked four years ago, so it should work now again ;)

I heard Days Go By, Cruising California and Future is Now and that's it. I don't want to hear anything more!

I hope that the rest of songs will be at least as good as these.

What do you except new album to be like? I'd like to hear something like Ignition#2, but it looks like it's going to be more like Americana#2 which is also good :)

Chainsaw
05-09-2012, 02:00 AM
I'd probably listen to a full new song, couldn't resist. When RAFRAG was coming out there were 30 second samples of every song on amazon or something and I listened to those. That was a really bad idea, totally ruined the surprise, definetly not doing that again.

Defender
05-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Yep,I am one of those.I don't want to listen to anything because the surprise makes every new album be much better. I tried it once(RAF,RAG) and regretted it because I lost the interest in buying it. I bought it one month after its release(first time I did this). I couldn't resist to listen to CC,DGB & TFIN because almost all discussions on this forum are based on these three songs.

Pepsaj
05-09-2012, 02:20 AM
I think it's good to listen to some songs of upcoming album. Just like you said: forum discussions are all about that. It's also like watching trailer of a movie before going to the cinema, but yeah... listening to the 30 sec previews of each song can ruin fun extremely bad.

I'm only going to follow these 3 songs. I mean I'm waiting for studio versions mp3 and videos.

I'm also waiting for artwork impatiently.

BagOfShenanigans
05-09-2012, 06:08 AM
I've yet to hear Cruisin' California. I'm still open to it, but I'm not going to look for it. If the song plays on the radio, and I hear it, that's fine. I've also decided, that if TFiN is released as a 3rd single, I'm still not going to listen to it.

Thus far, I've heard:
- Days go by (Single)
- Days go by (Live) --Yes, there's a difference
- The future is now (Live)

This is going to be difficult.

Camilamazed
05-09-2012, 07:00 AM
I'm of them although I couldn't resist the three tracks available. My expectations where bigger than RFRG, but when I first heard "You will find a way" it upset me because it sounds like FF. Next thing I listen to Cruisin' California when I was warned not to (Randy tried to save me from disappointment). Oh well, I'll have to get used to the joke - thing is when I just read the lyrics I am happy, just listening to it bothers me; but it may sound good live!

Listening to Future is now live was freaking awesome, which gives me hope again that the rest of the CD will be great. So, I will probably wait until I have Days go by in hands.

randman21
05-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Next thing I listen to Cruisin' California when I was warned not to (Randy tried to save me from disappointment).

No one ever listens to me!!!1! :(

Listening to Future is now live was freaking awesome, which gives me hope again that the rest of the CD will be great. So, I will probably wait until I have Days go by in hands.
Good to have confirmation. I suppose I'll be waiting too. Said that last time, but I literally clicked the link the second that I saw it, haha.

Britpunk
05-09-2012, 04:38 PM
i dunno. i wont actively pursue it until release day, but if songs come my way then i'm thankful.

What i really hanker for though, is the days when singles meant something. i very very distinctly remember jan 20, 1997 when the all i want single came out in the UK, and it had way down the line and smash it up on it, and on that day i managed to get a promo CD of it, plus the official CD, and the green vinyl, and it all meant something, not least because it gave me a chance to hear two album tracks in advance of the feb 3rd album release, but also an actual b-side (and who does that anymore? - and 'itunes' or 'best buy' or 'whatever the fuck else' exclusives simply do not count).

nowadays a 'single' simply means you get to buy one solitary track on itunes, which is fairly pointless because i'll be buying the entire damned record (include the 'single' track) the second it becomes available.

Degstur Lolland
05-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Now I know I want to buy it for sure, but I'll listen to it as soon as possible.

I think I had 30 second samples of Splinter. I waited until I had RFRG in my hands, it seemed like almost everyone listened to a leak.

I don't know if all of it does matter.

jacknife737
05-09-2012, 05:40 PM
I tried waiting for RAFRAG's official release, but didn't.

Won't even bother trying this time. Gimmie it all as soon as i can.

Pepsaj
05-10-2012, 03:25 AM
Last time I tried, and I did it. When I finally played CD in stereo I was crying like little baby. Lol. Confusing but true :D So now I'm going to do the same, but it's very hard... For now I listened to every leak. Enough enough enough...

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
05-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I've listened to:
Cruising California (Bumpin' In My Trunk)
Days Go By
Days Go By/You Will Find Away (live in a hundred different styles)
The Future Is Now (live)

Is it too late for me to join the non-listeners?

Pepsaj
05-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Of course not :P All of us listened 3 songs. Non-listening to nothing at all is impossible :P

TheNooseIsFalling
06-04-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure anymore that if the album got leaked online again like RAFRAG I wouldn't listen to it right away. The way things are now, my willpower is a bitch of my excitement.
Oh and I guess I'm sorry for...bumpin' in the thread. YEAAAAHHHH!

Krojd
06-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Alright, count me in to non-listeners!

TheJakes84
06-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Hoping this new one shall sound inbetween a mixture of Self Titled/Smash/Ignition/Americana/Splinter/Conspiracy Of One/Ixnay On The Hombre and Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace vibe wise. Nah, how abut an oldie vibe and or a mexican mariachi vibe. Dark or light and a deejay etc.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Haha! Screw this! I'm listening to the stream. My will power is weak.

brothadave79
06-19-2012, 06:41 PM
I'd probably listen to a full new song, couldn't resist. When RAFRAG was coming out there were 30 second samples of every song on amazon or something and I listened to those. That was a really bad idea, totally ruined the surprise, definetly not doing that again.

Ah, but how is listening to a full stream of the songs at your leisure any different than the actual album days from now. Plus the band had it put on Rolling Stone's website. So, really, they WANT you to listen to it.

You don't want to let the band down, do you?

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Ah, but how is listening to a full stream of the songs at your leisure any different than the actual album days from now. Plus the band had it put on Rolling Stone's website. So, really, they WANT you to listen to it.

This guy's gotta point.

Greekoldfan
06-19-2012, 10:37 PM
I'll wait till i buy it :) I can do it!

Chainsaw
06-20-2012, 12:33 AM

Yeah, that was an old post :p. Of course I listened to the stream!

Defender
06-20-2012, 01:51 AM
I have decided that I won't listen to it before the release! That's because I really ruined "RAF,RAG" first feeling 4 years ago (I listened to it on youtube)! I lost the surprise feeling and this feeling is very important for me!
So, Can I stay strong?
Can I go on?
Am I doing ok? ;)!!!
The answer is probably... yeeeeeeees(?)

Stylie
06-20-2012, 02:08 AM
When I found out that the songs came out yesterday, I thought I'd just listen to like two new songs, and just the start on one song, but I just HAD to listen. It was so good, I couldn't resist! :eek:

But yeah, I got three songs left, Secrets From The Underground, Hurting As One and I Wanna Secret Family (With You) - so I'm gonna join you guys & girls and wait listening for it 'til I got the album in my bare hands.

OffspringDude
06-20-2012, 03:42 AM
Im the same!

Ive already heard Days Go By and Cruising California non stop, I also listened to the stream of The Future Is Now, as Ive heard the live version so I kinda know it already and thought It would be a nice filler until i get the album!!! But thats it!! No more, until I get the CD in my hands!!!

Not long now.. :o TFIN studio version is pretty damn rockin :cool:

Eskimo
06-20-2012, 04:24 AM
You're all stronger than me. I tried.

I think I'd have managed if it was some crappy quality unofficial leak, but the fact it's official and high-quality and such, I just cracked.

Not proud, but I guess it's no biggie.

If you can hold out, guys & gals, it's worth it. *Really* good album, it'll be fun to just open the package, sit down and enjoy it on a good system while looking over the booklet.

P.S. For the haters (Camila, etc), you'll be eating your own foot after first-listen. CC's the odd one out, by a light-year. This disc is a beast, by Offspring standards of hard/heavy. At least post-Ixnay.

Tommyboy
06-20-2012, 05:03 AM
Besides the same tracks everyone has heard I also listened to the live versions of Divided by Zero and Slim Pickens that were posted yesterday. Since that I have only listened to Slim Pickens from the stream (albeit over and over and over again lol). I have really been struggling resisting listening to the rest. I miss the days of everything not being on the internet before release and you just wait for an album to come out and you go pick it up and just listen to it that 1st time. Offspring is really the only physical cd I still go out and buy so I want to hold onto that feeling of surprise. In some shape or form I've heard about half of the album so maybe should just listen to the rest but I'm going to hold out a few more days......I hope. :)

Puschka
06-20-2012, 05:06 AM
I'm a non-listener too! I don't know how but I have to wait until 26! I organized a meeting with friends to listen to this album and no one have to listen before!

Eskimo
06-20-2012, 05:07 AM
Stay strong, Puschka.

This one isn't even close to being disappointing. In context, start to end, it's a blast to listen to.

Puschka
06-20-2012, 05:32 AM
Thanks for your support Eskimo! I think finally one album will be better than Ixnay wich for me is their best album so far

Eskimo
06-20-2012, 05:45 AM
Well, I'd say safely it's better than the last three. Waaay too early to really rank it any higher than the classics, but it's right up there with the best few.

In tone it's like somewhere between Ixnay and Co1, with a bunch of new flavor/flair.

Stylie
06-20-2012, 06:04 AM
Im the same!

Ive already heard Days Go By and Cruising California non stop, I also listened to the stream of The Future Is Now, as Ive heard the live version so I kinda know it already and thought It would be a nice filler until i get the album!!! But thats it!! No more, until I get the CD in my hands!!!

Not long now.. :o TFIN studio version is pretty damn rockin :cool:

Stay strong :) Yeah I liked the studio version of TFIN, listened to it once since I've heard it live @YouTube, gonna wait for more listenings 'til I get the album. [SPOILER for non-listeners of this song - It's on this song Dexter sings more aggresive in the last chorus, right? I really liked that, sounded rad. And the piano-part was really nice too, great to hear piano and diverse stuff, not just straight out rock-guitar.]

You're all stronger than me. I tried.

I think I'd have managed if it was some crappy quality unofficial leak, but the fact it's official and high-quality and such, I just cracked.

Not proud, but I guess it's no biggie.

If you can hold out, guys & gals, it's worth it. *Really* good album, it'll be fun to just open the package, sit down and enjoy it on a good system while looking over the booklet.

P.S. For the haters (Camila, etc), you'll be eating your own foot after first-listen. CC's the odd one out, by a light-year. This disc is a beast, by Offspring standards of hard/heavy. At least post-Ixnay.

That's totally ok. ..since it's The Offspring. I caved in myself, but I'm for sure gonna hold out with those three songs I haven't heard yet. Just couldn't resist the other ones that I was so excited for after reading descriptons of them, like OC Guns! ...and I thought it was ok to listen to those I've heard live, just had to. And yes absolutely, I think this album is gonna be really, like really good. Of what I've heard, I like how diverse it is, and still classic The Offspring. A really modern sound, with a good dash of stuff they've never done, which is actually really well made! and classic Offspring. I want the album, NOW!

Mark Rooster
06-20-2012, 11:12 AM
So who STILL isn't listening to the album till next week? I realize it's kind of ridiculous, but I have a very specific way I like to listen to a new Offspring album, and it involves a physical copy of the CD, looking over the booklet, as it plays on my computer. I can't bring myself to listen to the streaming download, even though every other Offspring fan by now has heard the album.

Tommyboy
06-20-2012, 12:48 PM
So who STILL isn't listening to the album till next week? I realize it's kind of ridiculous, but I have a very specific way I like to listen to a new Offspring album, and it involves a physical copy of the CD, looking over the booklet, as it plays on my computer. I can't bring myself to listen to the streaming download, even though every other Offspring fan by now has heard the album.

I am the same exact way as I stated in a previous post in this thread that Offspring is really the only physical cd I still go out and buy to look thru the booklet etc. I am still going strong in holding out til next week. The initial temptation to listen to the stream as passed for me as I much rather have the surprise experience like how it used to be.

Puschka
06-20-2012, 12:53 PM
I didn't hear it at least until now. I want to make it an awesome moment, I organized a meeting with friends that like The Offspring and I asked them not to listen until 26th.

OffspringDude
06-21-2012, 03:55 AM
Another day down! Lol t

this is torture!!!!!!!:o

Tommyboy
06-22-2012, 04:52 AM
Once the stream got released the temptation to listen to it all was almost unbearable. I have no idea how I didn't cave. Once I got through that day the initial temptation subsided considerably to the point where I know I'm going to be able to wait til Tuesday. I'm going to be really happy with my decision to wait.

Jojan
06-22-2012, 06:35 AM
I have heard Days Go By and Cruising California (Bumin' In My Trunk) that were uploaded onto the band's YouTube channel. I have followed Days Go By live from YouTube at various stages, as well as The Future is Now. I have heard Days Go By and The Future is Now live in person. I have watched the Dividing by Zero and Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell live video off YouTube.

But I have not listened to the online streamings of it, nor pirated it. I will wait for the record to come to my home on Wednesday (possibly Tuesday).

Puschka
06-22-2012, 06:42 AM
One friend told me how awesome are the new album and it could be compared with "Smash" or "Americana" and it is much more better than CO1, Splinter and RAFRAG. He can't stop listening the new Dirty Magic. I don't know why but I could resist after that!

Pepsaj
06-22-2012, 07:19 AM
We shall pass, my friends ;) We're close.

Jojan
06-22-2012, 08:44 AM
My friends in the Come to Sweden 3 (www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=38857) thread have established that it is their best since Americana.

GamerKT
06-22-2012, 09:13 AM
You guys must have epic blue balls by now.

Degstur Lolland
06-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Well, Smash and Americana, I consider that peak of their career and they sold 5 and 6 millions with it in the USA.

DGB would have to sell a lot to get at that level, but yeah it's just one parameter and times are changing. Maybe, if at least a couple singles sold as much.

But, right know, I think that DGB is one of their better albums and I'm confident in it.

Jojan, you've heard quite much, but there are also tracks like SFTU, TIY and HAO, I'm sure people will love them. OC Guns is different, but I love it so much and it makes me happy. I'm not too much into the ballad, but it's still good. Secret Familly is a happy pop punk with a bizarre topic...

Llamas
06-22-2012, 10:18 AM
I have heard Days Go By and Cruising California (Bumin' In My Trunk) that were uploaded onto the band's YouTube channel. I have followed Days Go By live from YouTube at various stages, as well as The Future is Now. I have heard Days Go By and The Future is Now live in person. I have watched the Dividing by Zero and Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell live video off YouTube.

But I have not listened to the online streamings of it, nor pirated it. I will wait for the record to come to my home on Wednesday (possibly Tuesday).

I hope that's the bonus track. About a homeless guy in his trunk.

RageAndLov
06-22-2012, 10:22 AM
There are so many ADHD kids here who can't manage to wait a few days to listen to the album. I've only seen the music videos of Crusin' California and Days Go By, and I will manage to wait for the release which is in 4 days. I don't see how it is so hard to wait, and I know I will enjoy the experience more with the records spinning on my vinyl player with the artwork in my hand.

Degstur Lolland
06-22-2012, 11:50 AM
Not much to do with ADHD. There are so many ways to enjoy it. It can suck for some people when the album is done and they are hiding it for 2 months. Fuck you TO, fuck you the label, stream it now!

But, my story is a bit different, no I don't have ADHD, I listened to Splinter samples, I waited patiently with RFRG and now I pirated it. It doesn't matter much, I enjoy it anyway. In the recent years there has been some drama going on so I questioned some things and it has maybe been easier to pirate it. But, I basically pirate all the music except TO, I'll buy it anyway.

Llamas
06-22-2012, 11:53 AM
There are so many ADHD kids here who can't manage to wait a few days to listen to the album. I've only seen the music videos of Crusin' California and Days Go By, and I will manage to wait for the release which is in 4 days. I don't see how it is so hard to wait, and I know I will enjoy the experience more with the records spinning on my vinyl player with the artwork in my hand.

I listened to it early because I wanted to hear it and am not sure yet when I'll actually buy the album. Don't think that makes me "ADHD" (which actually doesn't apply here :P)

Eskimo
06-22-2012, 07:43 PM

What a retarded comment. Retard.

And really, vinyl? Unless you're listening to records that actually came out in the 80s and earlier, fuck off with the vinyl, hipster kids. There's no advantage to listening to a digitally-recorded disc on a turntable over a CD, other than the artwork being eleventy-billion times larger.

I slap you with a rhubarb.

vionline
06-22-2012, 07:56 PM
ONE ADVICE: THERES ONLY 5 good songs..

Eskimo
06-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Shut the fuck up, troll. It's not that there aren't people here who share your opinion, they're just lacking in your scumfuckery.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-23-2012, 09:52 AM
You have not posted one constructive thing since you joined. I don't know why you're not banned. You obviously just want to make fans mad, but suck at it.

vionline
06-23-2012, 11:49 AM
You have not posted one constructive thing since you joined. I don't know why you're not banned. You obviously just want to make fans mad, but suck at it.

WHY SHOULD I BE BANNED? JUST BECAUSE IM GIVING MY OPINION? I THINK EVERYBODY MUST RESPECT MY OPINION!! HAHAHHA.

Are y trying to censor me????????

SHOULD I only say good things about the Offspring to not get banned???

uauhhahahahahhaha

YOURE FUNNY!

Eskimo
06-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Does someone want to PM a mod/admin or something? This dude's no longer amusing.

Curbstomp. FINISH HIM! Etc. *16 bit techno music time*

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-23-2012, 12:12 PM
WHY SHOULD I BE BANNED? JUST BECAUSE IM GIVING MY OPINION? I THINK EVERYBODY MUST RESPECT MY OPINION!! HAHAHHA.

Are y trying to censor me????????

SHOULD I only say good things about the Offspring to not get banned???

uauhhahahahahhaha

YOURE FUNNY!
You have a very odd way of expressing your opinion. To me it seems like you want to cause a storm. I'd consider you a troll. If this was a dictatorship, and I was the dictator, I'd ban you just because you're incredibly annoying.

Camila
06-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Bla bla bla (Camila, etc) bla bla bla

Dude, you can't hide your love from me, can you? You're welcome to put me in your ignore list. What the fuck are you waiting for?

Puschka
06-24-2012, 02:54 PM

Thanks for the advice Vionline but I like every single song from every single album! And yes you can have your opinion but I read your posts and I think you've been very aggressive when you write and supposedly here we are fans.

By the way I'm still waiting until 26th June to listen to the album.

Mechagodzilla2
06-24-2012, 06:48 PM
You guys are so right. What's the point in buying the album if you've already heard it. I think that even though the band gave permission for sneaks of the album it's still wrong to take the surprise factor out of it. They should make it against forum rules to talk about any unreleased album before its PROPER release date. I just can't stand the people who listen to the previews.

Little_Miss_1565
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Actually, people are waaaay less likely to buy an album these days if they haven't heard it. Allowing reputable, non-piratey sources to host an audio stream with no downloading actually helps album sales.

Dude, you can't hide your love from me, can you? You're welcome to put me in your ignore list. What the fuck are you waiting for?

I could understand this reaction if he was actually insulting you, but I assume the "eating your foot" comment is a take on the foot-in-mouth English idiom and not a personal attack.

Mechagodzilla2
06-24-2012, 07:02 PM

Actually, you haven't posted anything constructive, ever.

GamerKT
06-24-2012, 07:28 PM

He wasn't talking to you. KickhimWhenHe'sDown is constructive. Don't be immature.

Eskimo
06-25-2012, 01:48 AM
I could understand this reaction if he was actually insulting you, but I assume the "eating your foot" comment is a take on the foot-in-mouth English idiom and not a personal attack.

Pretty much. It's the Jerry-Springer-loonfest-turned-"ohai guys" turnaround that bugs me, it was never her opinion on the song. Just the prissy little queen behavior about having the right to flamethrower everyone and then expect nobody to ever mention it.

But it seems pointing it out is pissing people off by now, probably time to take the high ground and just sneer with quiet contempt.

Little_Miss_1565
06-25-2012, 07:30 AM
But it seems pointing it out is pissing people off by now, probably time to take the high ground and just sneer with quiet contempt.

I thought you were talkin about Vionline?

Mark Rooster
06-25-2012, 10:18 AM
One of the awesome local record stores around here put the CD out a day early. Fuck yeah! Listening now.

splinterosaur
06-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Going to get mine on Wednesday! :eek: Expecting only good things.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Ever??!! :confused::confused::confused:

Unnatural Disaster
06-25-2012, 12:49 PM
You guys are so right. What's the point in buying the album if you've already heard it.

So that I can have my OWN copy in my own collection? So I can blast it in my car with the windows down?

Eskimo
06-26-2012, 01:41 AM
I thought you were talkin about Vionline?

I don't even know anymore. Both? Neither? Bewbz? Bieber?

Walrus.

BagOfShenanigans
06-26-2012, 02:13 AM
Well, I've got to go to Target.

Tommyboy
06-26-2012, 08:07 AM
I am so glad that I waited! This album is just crazy good!

Mechagodzilla2
06-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Ever??!! :confused::confused::confused:

Ok, maybe you have. But if you continue to try and please everybody, nothing constructive comes out of it.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Ok, maybe you have. But if you continue to try and please everybody, nothing constructive comes out of it.
I wasn't trying to please vionline, or anybody really.

Greekoldfan
06-26-2012, 02:46 PM
they emailed that the cd that i ordered on friday is canceled because they sold it out...shit so i have to wait even more now

ps: at least I just bought cruising california promo. I'll post pics of it as soon as I'll get it in my fb page and theoffspring.eu

Mechagodzilla2
06-27-2012, 09:31 AM
I wasn't trying to please vionline, or anybody really.

Firstly, everyone knows that Vionline hasn't said anything worth it. It didn't add anything we didn't already know to the conversation. Not very useful.

Here are 3 examples of you trying to please everyone:
1. Listening to someone's original music only to be nice. You at first liked the tracks, but then went on to say the singer needed vocal training.
2. Posting in a non listeners thread when we all know you listened to album sneaks.
3. Responding to messages from someone you said was a meth taker as if you're trying to make the sender feel good.

I personally don't think it's too much of a big deal, but it never leads to anything constructive or worth reading.

randman21
06-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Mechagodzilla2, have you contributed anything worthwhile to the forum?

Little_Miss_1565
06-27-2012, 09:54 AM
I personally don't think it's too much of a big deal, but it never leads to anything constructive or worth reading.

Funny, posting several off-topic posts getting on someone for their posting behavior when you are relatively brand new to the forum also never leads to anything constructive or worth reading.

KickHim is fine.

Back on topic, y'all.

GamerKT
06-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Funny, posting several off-topic posts getting on someone for their posting behavior when you are relatively brand new to the forum also never leads to anything constructive or worth reading.

KickHim is fine.

Back on topic, y'all.

What topic? This thread should be abolished by now. :p The album is out worldwide, right?

Llamas
06-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Duh, Mecha is obviously totally right. We should all take notes from him on how to be a worthwhile member. Like posting three times about Dexter's hair:

Dexter's hair is THE style of the next generation.

I love Dexter's hair because it's just so cool looking. I've also wondered how many people tell Noodles to get a haircut.

And after all these years, it never seems to get old.

brothadave79
06-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Duh, Mecha is obviously totally right. We should all take notes from him on how to be a worthwhile member. Like posting three times about Dexter's hair:

You make fun now, but someday you'll learn and know better. You will, wait and see.

Puschka
06-27-2012, 11:14 AM
The album is amazing! Every single song is perfect! I liked it very much!! I think... yes... it's their best album so far! Thanks The Offspring! I enjoyed every single song! I can't decide wich one is the best song from the album!