PDA

View Full Version : EURO 2012: The European Football(soccer) Championship Thread

Defender
05-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Share your opinions,predictions and estimates about teams,players etc.

GROUPS:

Group A

Poland
Greece
Russia
Czech Republic

Group B

Netherlands
Denmark
Germany
Portugal

Group C

Spain
Italy
Republic of Ireland
Croatia

Group D

Ukraine
Sweden
France
England

HISTORY (Winners)

1960: Soviet Union
1964: Spain
1968: Italy
1972: Germany
1976: Chechoslovakia
1980: Germany
1984: France
1988: Netherlands
1992: Denmark
1996: Germany
2000: France
2004: Greece
2008: Spain
2012: ?

Tijs
05-09-2012, 11:49 AM
The Netherlands - Portugal is certainly going to bring back some good ol' memories (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSOW0CRcmKU).

Jojan
05-09-2012, 12:14 PM
lol. The Swedish football team sucks. x-D

Degstur Lolland
05-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Greece will feel the slavic power. :D

So far my head is drowned in ice hockey.

Defender
05-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Well, group A and group D are the most unpredictable groups for me. Somebody could say group B but I give my points to Netherlands & Germany. I like Portugal,though.

The Netherlands - Portugal is certainly going to bring back some good ol' memories (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSOW0CRcmKU).

LOL. Yeah, this game was so ...funny!

Degstur Lolland
05-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Group A

Poland
Greece
Russia
Czech Republic

Group B

Netherlands
Denmark
Germany
Portugal

Group C

Spain
Italy
Republic of Ireland
Croatia

Group D

Ukraine
Sweden
France
England

Bold teams are supposed to be great or if I remember correctly they are tight right now. C seems to be the best. Not sure about Denmark. We will see what home teams can do...

Defender
05-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Group A

Poland
Greece
Russia
Czech Republic

Group B

Netherlands
Denmark
Germany
Portugal

Group C

Spain
Italy
Republic of Ireland
Croatia

Group D

Ukraine
Sweden
France
England

Bold teams are supposed to be great or if I remember correctly they are tight right now. C seems to be the best. Not sure about Denmark. We will see what home teams can do...

Greece are a riddle. They are good enough to be into the quarterfinals but I am not sure. I agree with you about Group C. Everybody is waiting for a Group B tough battle but I believe Group C will be full of surprises as you said. Sweden and Ukraine are both strong for me so I can't tell for sure. It depends on France,though.

Defender
06-01-2012, 03:31 AM
From what I have seen so far(friendly matches),Spain and Netherlands are the most prepared teams for the tournament. I also believe France & Italy are not bad. Any predictions?

Dexter_italy
06-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Our coach just said that due to some gamble scandal and the involvement of some team members the team may even abandon the tournament if it's required for the investigation...

Harleyquiiinn
06-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Oh nooooo, it's not an international competition without Italy ! :confused:

Defender
06-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Our coach just said that due to some gamble scandal and the involvement of some team members the team may even abandon the tournament if it's required for the investigation...

Yeah, I just read this statement but I don't think it will happen. Something like that had been discussed again in 2006, a few days before World Cup. Italian team was not affected and won the tournament.

Oh nooooo, it's not an international competition without Italy ! :confused:

Backed !

Dexter_italy
06-01-2012, 05:56 AM
I know but it's kinda different this time, at the time was the managements involved, this time the players, but neither do I think it will happen

samseby
06-01-2012, 06:54 AM
Not that much into it actually but I'm looking forward to all the parties. Still gotta find the vuvuzela, make-up sticks, car flags and the flower necklace :p

ad8
06-01-2012, 07:28 AM
I think that England, France and Spain will be playing strong. Germany and the Netherlands did not do so well in some of the latest games, but I think they will both gain their momentum during the first games of the tournament. I'll definitely watch most games, despite exam time. :p

GuilhermeOffspring
06-01-2012, 07:48 AM
Brazil better than all European soccer team... :)

findout5
06-01-2012, 08:14 AM

The memories of being excluded thanks to losing to us :P

Marco
06-01-2012, 09:08 AM
The thing that worries me is our (Italy's) attackers' heights. Balotelli is the only one who could worry defenders on corner kicks but the others are all quite small (Giovinco: 164 cm, Cassano: 175, Borini: 180, Di Natale 170).

yarock
06-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Brazil better than all European soccer team... :)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaa

Don't know how old are you, but if you remember 2006 Brazil was heavy favorites, they got eliminated by France who had a bad time during that period, and they were not even expected to be in QFs and also had a terrible start. Your R-line (Ronaldo, Robinho, etc.) not even managed to score against their defence. Also if I'm not wrong the starting eleven of Brazil was aligned from no. 1-11, I don't know why, maybe to intimidate other teams. But later how their coach had to mix the squad and the team not being able to pass the center against French team was very joyful to watch.

Then the same with underdog Netherlands in 2010 but this time blowing a 1-0 lead. Those France and Netherlands teams gained a momentum after those victories and they walked on the finals. Sorry but your Brazil sucks ass against European teams. Maybe next time at your home.

About Euros, no Turkey no fun obviously (2008 was such a treat). I doubt I'll watch any game but I'll support Ireland.

Harleyquiiinn
06-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Not to mention that France usually has a pretty crappy defense :D

Ah I remember that game. We were having a party for a birthday oustide, near the Eiffel tower and nobody thought of bringing a radio. So we listened to the game on the radio of a crÍpes seller in the park. When Henry scored, that was just amazing how everybody screamed.

It was such a big surprise because nobody thought France would win against Brazil. I just love soccer world cups.

And by the way, that final against Italy... it took me a few months to get over it. It wasn't even a beautiful game. I hate when it ends with shootouts. It is just frustrating.

Edit> Oh and by the way, GuillermeOffspring : July 12, 1998 3-0 :D

Titus
06-01-2012, 06:17 PM

That is by far the best soccer game I have seem in my life.

My guess... France will disappoint, so will italy.
Portugal wont play bad but they will be the third one in their group so they will be out.

I think Spain is the best team. Germany is also a great one. I guess one of them are going to win

AND Brazil is not better than some Europeam soccer team (like spain, germany, Netherland etc)

Marco
06-02-2012, 05:56 AM
Italy has lost against Russia (0-3) yesterday evening. Great way to begin the European Cup with a good spirit!

RonWelty
06-02-2012, 07:40 AM
ForÁa portugal!

_Way_Down_the_Line_
06-02-2012, 09:40 AM
from a south american part of view, Spain and Netherlands are most likely to win, lets see how Portugal and Germany start their games those maight be the 3th adn 4th places..

a surprise could be England (?)

T-6005
06-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Not to mention that France usually has a pretty crappy defense :D

Not this year. With a back line of Evra, Koscielny, Mexes and Clichy? That's solid defence, we shouldn't be conceding too many goals (and I say shouldn't, which doesn't mean we won't). The middle of the field will be the big problem - they like to play Nasri close to the front but he's been middling at best in that role. I think Ben Arfa might be a better choice there.

We'll see how it turns out, but I know that with France it can turn out either way.

Self-Esteem
06-02-2012, 08:54 PM
ForÁa portugal!

after today can you say the same words? :D:D

GuilhermeOffspring
06-03-2012, 03:12 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaa

Don't know how old are you, but if you remember 2006 Brazil was heavy favorites, they got eliminated by France who had a bad time during that period, and they were not even expected to be in QFs and also had a terrible start. Your R-line (Ronaldo, Robinho, etc.) not even managed to score against their defence. Also if I'm not wrong the starting eleven of Brazil was aligned from no. 1-11, I don't know why, maybe to intimidate other teams. But later how their coach had to mix the squad and the team not being able to pass the center against French team was very joyful to watch.

Then the same with underdog Netherlands in 2010 but this time blowing a 1-0 lead. Those France and Netherlands teams gained a momentum after those victories and they walked on the finals. Sorry but your Brazil sucks ass against European teams. Maybe next time at your home.

About Euros, no Turkey no fun obviously (2008 was such a treat). I doubt I'll watch any game but I'll support Ireland.

You're a funny guy... I don't no where you live, but i think your country never was 5 times champion FIFA Wolrld Cup. I'm right?

yarock
06-03-2012, 03:25 PM
And Brazil still gets ass kicked against European teams.

Titus
06-03-2012, 05:23 PM
And Brazil still gets ass kicked against European teams.

Or Mexico :P

Defender
06-07-2012, 07:29 AM
Kick Off tomorrow... Let's see if Greece can spoil the Polish party ..

like 8 years ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLHirQDtqQA

T-6005
06-08-2012, 04:11 PM
I was hugely impressed by Russia's performance today. Sure, they took advantage of a weak Czech backline but they managed to bully the ball away in midfield as well, and essentially controlled the whole game. Arshavin was on fire, and every time he touched the ball it seemed there was soon to be a new attempt on goal.

Sad to see the Czech Republic get trounced so badly, but that performance was masterful.

Defender
06-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Yes, Russians seem to be the winners of group A and Greeks the runners-up.

nightvision
06-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Russia is my pick to be this championship's outsider. I think they'll go far and they kinda backed up my theory last night. I also believe in Germany very much. Now let's hope that Holland destroys Denmark tonight :)

hshduppsnt
06-09-2012, 10:50 AM
well that half certainly didn't go the way I thought it would.

Titus
06-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Denmark surprised everybody... or was it Holland?
Very shocking.
The other game I kinda expected germany to win

Godxilla
06-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Hi all. I don't follow soccer much, or even watch it much, but I do love the thought of soccer tourneys. Just for fun, I pick France to win. Je n'aime pas du foot, mais j'aime l'equipe foot du France. Pardon my French, and pour les Frenchies, pardon my trashy grammer.

Degstur Lolland
06-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Really loved what Denmark has done to Dexter Netherland. Very simple, effective, but there is so much more in it! If they add some individual bombastic performances, you're gonna go far kid.

Hitler helmets vs. CR7, very similar one goal game.

Russia is too good. 3 other teams will fight between themselves.

Greece seemed lucky against Poland. Referee didn't have a good day and compensated the red card. You can really see the economic crisis in Greece's game.

Defender
06-10-2012, 01:47 AM
Greece seemed lucky against Poland.

I think Poland was the lucky one(Greece missed penalty kick,second goal was cancelled)

Marco
06-10-2012, 12:00 PM
I'll say first half Italy and second half Spain. It is really positive that no decision made by the referee influenced the game that much (unfortunately in Italy this happens many times) and both teams were able to create very dangerous actions. Fair match, Balotelli and Torres will both have nightmares tonight probably ;)

Having said this, my opinion on Italy's performance is this: we started off with some good football, even though Spain is clearly superior in keeping the ball. The two things which bug me are Buffon's risky moves when starting the game from his goalpost and Prandelli's decision to leave Tiago Motta in when he should have substituted him with Nocerino, who is ten times better.

Degstur Lolland
06-10-2012, 12:22 PM
I think Poland was the lucky one(Greece missed penalty kick,second goal was cancelled)
I think I missed 2nd half-time and saw only highlights. You are right.

Dexter_italy
06-10-2012, 12:39 PM
I'll say first half Italy and second half Spain. It is really positive that no decision made by the referee influenced the game that much (unfortunately in Italy this happens many times) and both teams were able to create very dangerous actions. Fair match, Balotelli and Torres will both have nightmares tonight probably ;)

Having said this, my opinion on Italy's performance is this: we started off with some good football, even though Spain is clearly superior in keeping the ball. The two things which bug me are Buffon's risky moves when starting the game from his goalpost and Prandelli's decision to leave Tiago Motta in when he should have substituted him with Nocerino, who is ten times better.

Pienamente con te! :D totally agree!

evy
06-10-2012, 01:10 PM

to bad that NL isnīt that good... :confused: denmark - NL .... crap... why????? :eek:

RageAndLov
06-10-2012, 04:20 PM
I am kind of shocked how many failed passes Italy and Spain made. Spain especially is known for being precise with their one-touch passes.

Defender
06-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Both France and England disappointed me. It was the most boring game so far. France did have some good moments though. England will need much luck to get to the quarterfinals.

ad8
06-12-2012, 04:39 AM
I think that France did fairly well. England focused a bit too much on their defence, but they did well there. Really looking forward to Netherlands-Germany tomorrow :)

Degstur Lolland
06-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Really strange games by Greece. :D It's not football, it's economic crisis. :ddd

Chestbrah
06-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Greece got so much money from EU and in addition to that they dont have to work so if there is 1 team that *should* win the EU cup it would be Greece

T-6005
06-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Netherlands are dead unless they massacre Portugal. Way they've been playing it isn't going to happen.

Ironically, the coaches and media have been putting the blame on van Persie and Huntelaar without paying attention to the fact that Sneijder and van der Vaart have been having a shitty tournament, unable to drop back to defend or to push forward in attack. Only Robben has been decent in assist, and they've been lucky to have him on the flank creating most of the chances.

The Netherlands has been lacking a serious midfield presence this tournament because failure has suddenly become the strikers' fault. Both van Persie and Huntelaar have actually gotten brilliantly into the box when chances came, with van Persie drifting out wide into open to take advantage of his left foot as well as lack of defensive coverage, while Huntelaar's drifted close to head or tap in any decent crosses.

Van der vaart and Sneijder haven't moved the ball up fast enough this tournament to take advantage of the empty space, and that entire strategy is piss poor and blames the two or three players who are always in the right place at the right time.

Degstur Lolland
06-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Dexter Netherlands seem to have too many star players or whatever.

Lupin
06-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Spain have moved up a gear tonight, compared to the Italy game. Sad for Ireland, at least they're still trying to get something.

evy
06-14-2012, 02:51 PM
Netherlands are dead unless they massacre Portugal. Way they've been playing it isn't going to happen.

Ironically, the coaches and media have been putting the blame on van Persie and Huntelaar without paying attention to the fact that Sneijder and van der Vaart have been having a shitty tournament, unable to drop back to defend or to push forward in attack. Only Robben has been decent in assist, and they've been lucky to have him on the flank creating most of the chances.

The Netherlands has been lacking a serious midfield presence this tournament because failure has suddenly become the strikers' fault. Both van Persie and Huntelaar have actually gotten brilliantly into the box when chances came, with van Persie drifting out wide into open to take advantage of his left foot as well as lack of defensive coverage, while Huntelaar's drifted close to head or tap in any decent crosses.

Van der vaart and Sneijder haven't moved the ball up fast enough this tournament to take advantage of the empty space, and that entire strategy is piss poor and blames the two or three players who are always in the right place at the right time.

you are so right... but itīs over really lost from germany again.... itīs a curse really!!! :cool:

evy
06-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Dexter Netherlands seem to have too many star players or whatever.

soooo true... with too many egoīs on the field its difficult to actually play together .. :mad:
oh well, its bye bye :o
i feel sooo sorry for all the people that decorated their whole house and streets in orange... hahaha shit happens... :cool::eek:

SuperKnux
06-14-2012, 03:16 PM
I've been studying abroad in Italy for a few weeks now. It's been pretty exciting seeing the locals get hyped up for EURO 2012. While it can get boring for me at times, I do enjoy watching it with my friends while drinking Peroni. Best of luck to ya'lls favorite team!

Degstur Lolland
06-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Ireland totally not used to Spanish football. Running around like chickens...

Lupin
06-15-2012, 02:56 PM
Woo, Sweden & England game actually turned out to be pretty good. Well, after a god awful first half.

yarock
06-15-2012, 03:14 PM
First time I see England beating Sweden. And these two teams play a lot with each other.

I saw the first goal, it was a beauty, also first time I see this guy Carroll. He and Ibrah... have some god-awful hairstyle though.

PAC90
06-15-2012, 09:11 PM
First time I see England beating Sweden. And these two teams play a lot with each other.

I saw the first goal, it was a beauty, also first time I see this guy Carroll. He and Ibrah... have some god-awful hairstyle though.

That's cause it was the first time England beat Sweden in an official match :D.

Looking forward to seeing Portugal vs Holland Sunday

yarock
06-16-2012, 01:32 AM
That's cause it was the first time Sweden beat England in an official match.

I don't see what you did there.

nightvision
06-16-2012, 02:05 AM

They beat us in a training match last autumn and yesterday they beat us in a championship match for the first time since 1968.

My heart is broken and my throat is sore but I'm proud. Both teams played a great game and it could have gone either way.

PAC90
06-16-2012, 10:22 AM
I don't see what you did there.

Ahh I was distracted and said it the other way around sorry

Degstur Lolland
06-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Lal, Greece. Lal, Russia.

It's all the other way around at the end...

Defender
06-17-2012, 02:40 AM
Good play by Greece and Czech Republic! I especially enjoyed the Greek victory! Let's see if Netherlands is able to make a miracle tonight!

Self-Esteem
06-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Good play by Greece and Czech Republic! I especially enjoyed the Greek victory! Let's see if Netherlands is able to make a miracle tonight!

PORTUGAL!! :) bye bye Netherlands :D

Llamas
06-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Might actually start watching this shit... my TV's a decent size, but the commentators will all be speaking Slovenian... but I'm totally getting wrapped up in the hype about this crap. Go Germany and Czech Republic!!

Defender
06-18-2012, 12:35 AM
PORTUGAL!! :) bye bye Netherlands :D

Portugal was great last night! They have a great chance to get into the semifinals. I enjoyed their play. Netherlands disappointed me one more time.

shuqian123
06-18-2012, 01:10 AM
Portugal was great last night! They have a great chance to get into the semifinals. I enjoyed their play. Netherlands disappointed me one more time.

RageAndLov
06-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Portugal, Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. Three of the biggest teams in one group. One of the big ones had to go, and this was Netherlands.
Czech Republic, Russia, Greece and Poland. Not one big team.

samseby
06-18-2012, 12:18 PM
We have a bet a work. Um, how shall I put it? I totally screwed it up :p

Llamas
06-18-2012, 12:55 PM

Defender
06-18-2012, 01:55 PM

Hahaha ...because of this ^ we could have a new "Tossed out to the crowd with offspringish artwork on it" - thread

Marco
06-18-2012, 02:49 PM
Italy - Ireland was a really shitty game. Both sides were really nervous and both teams didn't play very well, but aside from that my comment is: you can't beat Italy's experience if you have no real plan other than pressing. Sorry Ireland :D

Defender
06-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Italy had an anxious game and Spain underestimated Croatia but both are into the quarterfinals. I hope for a France-Italy match... it would be interesting!

Lupin
06-19-2012, 09:36 AM
Wooo, I may have a little bet on Rooney getting either:
a/ a hat trick
or
b/ sent off
For tonights game. Personally, im just looking forward to the commentators! epic insights into the "beautiful game".

PAC90
06-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Felt bad for the Ukraine tonight, they played very well and got robbed of a goal, I'm not liking this Euro very much in terms of refereeing

T-6005
06-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Wow, terrible game for France. Absolutely awful. The attacking wasn't bad but the finishing just wasn't there and the back four seemed to be out of position every time Sweden was coming up the field. Particular culprits were Mexes and Rami - no idea what those two were thinking and they just let people run around unmarked.

RageAndLov
06-19-2012, 03:13 PM
England 1 - 1 Ukraine.

the_real_potomek
06-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Huh, I supported 3 teams-Poland, Russia and Holland and none of them managed to go to the next stage.
I just wanted to post it.

Tijs
06-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Go Germany!

the_real_potomek
06-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Go Germany!

Didn't Germany kick Holland's ass a couple of days ago?:p

Defender
06-20-2012, 01:29 AM
And here are the quarter-final pairs:

Czech Republic - Portugal 0 - 1

Germany - Greece 4 - 2

Spain - France 2 - 0

England - Italy 0 - 0 / p.k. 2 - 4

KyleW
06-20-2012, 01:57 AM
England 1 - 1 Ukraine.

Technically you were right, shame the linesman didn't see it.

PAC90
06-20-2012, 07:07 AM
And here are the quarter-final pairs:

Czech Republic - Portugal - 06/21/2012

Germany - Greece - 06/22/2012

Spain - France - 06/23/2012

England - Italy - 06/24/2012

The only game that seems one sided is Germany-Greece, I hope the rest are all great game, I think Portugal won't have it easy against Czech Republic

Defender
06-20-2012, 10:34 AM
The only game that seems one sided is Germany-Greece

Don't say that! I had the same opinion about Russia-Greece match but it didn't go like this. Greece has much experience in tough games(e.g. 2004).
Portugal will get into the semi-finals after a tough game,too.

PAC90
06-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Don't say that! I had the same opinion about Russia-Greece match but it didn't go like this. Greece has much experience in tough games(e.g. 2004).
Portugal will get into the semi-finals after a tough game,too.

Yeah I know about Greece's tough games :P (specially after my country lost the European final to them in 2004), but still Germany is incredibly strong this Euro

Defender
06-20-2012, 01:10 PM
but still Germany is incredibly strong this Euro

Indeed...:)

yarock
06-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Since I started to watch international football tournaments in 1998 (mainly World Cups and Euros, not so much African Cup of Nations (one of the best tournament names by the way) and Copa America, and itís very unlikely that I ever watched an Asian championship game, I probably even didnít watch a full 90 minute play between two Asian teams /too long line space) this is the first time I completely estranged from either World Cup or European Championship competition. There are many reasons, aside from the game being dull and unproductive or I simply find other sports that are far more captivating (hello, nhl) thereís a much bigger issue starts from the head: The categorization system of Euro 2012 is preposterous.

- Two host countries. Though two host system canít be a sole reason for a competition to lack quality*, weíve seen this system worked pretty well in some previous tournaments. But..

- One of the host countries being a mediocre team and other being simply a subpar and not only these teams qualifies directly, they were being put in pot 1 at drawing process. Therefore..

- Huge / above average teams like Netherlands, Sweden and Croatia goes bye-bye as Greece rolls to QFs from a group that does not include Germany, Portugal, Italy, Spain, France, England. So..

- I think itís best to put host countries in pot 4 so powerhouse teams like France and competitor teams like Czech Rep. could move higher pots.

*Quality differs from one two another, the main thing I want to emphasize here is European Championship is the most competitive tournament with only half as World Cupís participants as more than 50 percent of the teams are title contenders unlike any other tournament. But two average host teams being in pot 1 severely damages this aspect of tournament.

Self-Esteem
06-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Might actually start watching this shit... my TV's a decent size, but the commentators will all be speaking Slovenian... but I'm totally getting wrapped up in the hype about this crap. Go Germany and Czech Republic!!

Sorry my friend! :D

Defender
06-23-2012, 10:58 AM
One-sided game in the first half and an interesting game in the second,last night. Great play by Germany and nice try by Greece! Spain-France tonight... hmmm... I'm curious about that one.

Marco
06-24-2012, 03:31 PM
Did anyone actually see England during the match? :S
Italy was great, Pirlo is a top player.

hshduppsnt
06-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Did anyone actually see England during the match? :S
Italy was great, Pirlo is a top player.

Nah England went out for drinks and just put 11 Pylons on the field with white jerseys.

Sad that Italy couldn't finish that in regulation they dominated that game! I think germany should watch out, they are by all means the better team but Italy is fairly crafty in the middle of the pitch

Oh and Pirlo's PK was amazing

Defender
06-25-2012, 03:52 AM
Semi-finals :

27 June : Portugal - Spain

28 June : Germany - Italy

Marco
06-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Nah England went out for drinks and just put 11 Pylons on the field with white jerseys.

Sad that Italy couldn't finish that in regulation they dominated that game! I think germany should watch out, they are by all means the better team but Italy is fairly crafty in the middle of the pitch

Oh and Pirlo's PK was amazing

Ahah :)

Anyway, it will be a tough game, but I think Germany will have their revenge on us for the semifinal game in World Cup 2006 :rolleyes: They've got much better attackers than ours too.

RazielSR
07-01-2012, 04:45 PM
GRACIAS
http://estaticos02.marca.com/imagenes/2012/07/01/futbol/eurocopa_2012/espana/1341173813_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

RageAndLov
07-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Congratulations, Spain! You deserved it. 4-0 in a finale is impressive! Tickatacka is apparently the way to go.

Defender
07-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Great Spain! Too bad for Italy. Italy was unlucky. They lost their best defender Chiellini and after the second goal they lost everything: their passion,their power,their mind. Italy will be back,though. Well done Spain! Great game by a great team!