PDA

View Full Version : Italian Fans & Rock in IdRho

SuperKnux
05-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm going to be studying art and anthropology abroad in Florence, Italy starting this coming Saturday through a study abroad program from my home University here in Texas. I am going to be in Italy from May 20th to June 23rd and I noticed early on this year that my visit manages to fall during the same time Rock in IdRho Offspring show in Milan. Are there any Italian fans going to the show that are also near Florence that plan to attend? I know it's a two-three hour drive from Florence to Milan. Since it falls in the middle of the week, I feel I'd have to get back after the venue. Does anybody have any recommendations on how to try and go to the show for a foreigner??

This is the first time I have ever gone overseas. I don't really have any friends from my University going but I will be with a several students from across the United States. I would like to do my fair share of sightseeing and maybe meet up with some of you Offspring fans. I really want to try my best to attend the show. What better way to celebrate being abroad then seeing my favorite band of all time?? :)

So send me a PM or reply if anyone is down to go to the show or hang out.

Dexter_italy
05-14-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm going to be studying art and anthropology abroad in Florence, Italy starting this coming Saturday through a study abroad program from my home University here in Texas. I am going to be in Italy from May 20th to June 23rd and I noticed early on this year that my visit manages to fall during the same time Rock in IdRho Offspring show in Milan. Are there any Italian fans going to the show that are also near Florence that plan to attend? I know it's a two-three hour drive from Florence to Milan. Since it falls in the middle of the week, I feel I'd have to get back after the venue. Does anybody have any recommendations on how to try and go to the show for a foreigner??

This is the first time I have ever gone overseas. I don't really have any friends from my University going but I will be with a several students from across the United States. I would like to do my fair share of sightseeing and maybe meet up with some of you Offspring fans. I really want to try my best to attend the show. What better way to celebrate being abroad then seeing my favorite band of all time?? :)

So send me a PM or reply if anyone is down to go to the show or hang out.

Hi, I'm italian but I don't live near florence, neither I'm going to rock in idrho, but I suggest subscribing at the forum on offspring.it and asking there :) I'm sure you'll find someone :)

Lord_Gabo
05-20-2012, 01:52 AM
well I'll be there but i'm not from Florence, i'm the moderator of offspring.it/board I could check if there's some fan that come to Milan from Florence.
As usally in these cases the big trouble is return to "home" after the gig.
If you want post on offspring.it/board we can try to make something also for meet somewhere.
Ah you can also win a ticket signing here.

(sorry for my shitty english)