PDA

View Full Version : Shepherds Bush Empire - London Swap

Funker121
05-14-2012, 04:09 AM
Hey guys,
I have 2 standing tickets for Shepherds Bush Empire dates on the 5th of June, and i've just had an important issue that I need to do on that date now :(.
Does anybody have or know anybody that has 2 standing tickets for the 6th of June?
Just to do a straight up swap if possible? I really don't want to miss out on the chance for these shows, if anybody could help me out that would be incredible!
Thank you!

KyleW
05-14-2012, 09:45 PM
I would imagine a lot of people on here have bought tickets with the complete intention to go and therefore probably wouldn't want to sell/swap them unless similar circumstances to yours arose.

That being said I feel for you, these shows truly are a one off and I would hate to miss them. If you ask me your best bet is to probably find somebody online who cant go to the show on the 6th and is selling their tickets. It would likely be easier to sell yours and buy separate ones for the 6th than to do a straight swap.

F@ BANKZ
05-18-2012, 06:16 PM
hey DHIG you going?

KyleW
05-20-2012, 08:11 AM
hey DHIG you going?

Hey man, yeah I'll be there both nights, can't wait. You going?

surman
05-28-2012, 04:46 AM
I have two standing ticket for sale for both shows! My friends cant come with me so i would like to sell these tickets!

I can sell it for a little cheaper price than the original!