PDA

View Full Version : Offspring in Russia

Oxygene
05-15-2012, 10:19 PM
I sooooo wanna go but I think I have to be at a wedding on the 4th :((((()))

weezly
05-15-2012, 11:41 PM
50% of weddings end in divorce, but 100% off offsrping shows end in a good time... now if i was a gambling man...

Dexter_italy
05-16-2012, 12:07 AM
я тоже хочу идти :d

~|Vredina|~
05-16-2012, 01:12 AM
Anapa? :eek: Why not Moscow? :(
I'm not sure I'll be able to go there...:(

Little_Miss_1565
05-16-2012, 09:28 AM
I sooooo wanna go but I think I have to be at a wedding on the 4th :((((()))

Haha, whose wedding is it? I missed the last Offspring show in NYC (well, on Long Island) because my aunt was getting married the next day, and I didn't want to sing at it with a blown-out voice.

If it isn't family or a close friend, send them a toaster and go to Russia. ;)

Oxygene
05-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Haha, whose wedding is it? I missed the last Offspring show in NYC (well, on Long Island) because my aunt was getting married the next day, and I didn't want to sing at it with a blown-out voice.

If it isn't family or a close friend, send them a toaster and go to Russia. ;)

Actually what I am seriously considering, and looking into, which may ultimatley even be a cheaper and better solution, than flying commercial is chartering my own plane. It looks like it would cost less, and then I could make the wedding and the show easy :D

That would be pretty bad ass actually now that I think about it.. and if I am lucky it would cost about half as much.

PEND@LF
05-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Anapa? :eek: Why not Moscow? :(
I'm not sure I'll be able to go there...:(

daaamn, true story. moscow would be better...:confused:

Lavrova Maria
05-16-2012, 01:10 PM
OH YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH
Finally!!
I`ll be there, even if I have to walk those damn 1200 km on foot
They made my day :)

DuReX
05-19-2012, 04:17 AM
I MUST be there :p

Tijs
05-19-2012, 04:26 AM
Actually what I am seriously considering, and looking into, which may ultimatley even be a cheaper and better solution, than flying commercial is chartering my own plane. It looks like it would cost less, and then I could make the wedding and the show easy :D

That would be pretty bad ass actually now that I think about it.. and if I am lucky it would cost about half as much.Send that plane around Europe to pick up more fans and you'd make a profit even.

Chartering your own plane? Are you serious?

Oxygene
05-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Send that plane around Europe to pick up more fans and you'd make a profit even.

Chartering your own plane? Are you serious?

Yeah, it's not as expensive as it sounds... the reason I can't is because it's too far away.. anything around a 1000 km-s would kind of make sense. Especially if you add the fact that flying through normal means would require fly to Moscow spend a night etc, and the plane tickets alone cost 800 EUR.
Renting a plane isn't that expensive, a plane that seats 4 has a top line cost of like 160-180 EUR for every net flow hour (meaning the clock only starts ticking when the wheels leave the payment, and stop the second you touch down). These things fly pretty slow though, around 220 KM/h, and they have to be fueled every 4-5 hours, so anything beyond a 1000 KM is a bitch, because you have to land and dick about, and also they aren't like super comfortable either, so the most you can actually bare is 4-5 hours. But if you do the math, and 4 people are flying (if you get the pilot to pay his share as well), and you fly lets say 4 hours there and 4 back that's 8 so it's like 300-400 EUR per guy.. that's not a whole lot more expensive then flying commercial, and it's really flexible, it lands like literally a 5 minute drive from my house, the taxes and fees are like in the single digits in EUR as long as you use small airports. So it's not that expensive, in fact in case of this festival it would be cheaper, still. But flying outside of the schengen area is a bitch because of all the permits, add to it that you need to land to refuel, and also that it would take over 7 hours to fly there.. that's too much. I can't, but I will probably fly down in the summer to our place in Croatia by the see, because it is fun, and I wanna start to learn how to fly a plane anyway.

What most people associate with private aviation is hiring jets.. those are expensive, they do fly faster (800 KM/hr I think) but they are still fucking expensive.. they cost about like 4000 EUR for every flown hour, but I think that's with crew and everything. That I will never be able to afford, nor would I want to.