PDA

View Full Version : Now.. The Offspring should give us 5 second song clips to piece together

Manic subsidal
05-25-2012, 09:17 PM
but this time the pm's are sent to random members of other forums like bad religion and green day. Once we find everything, the song clips should be all fucked up. Like some have weird time stretches and others are completely unmixed. So it wouldn't just be one song clip, but a zip file of all the instruments/vocals. To make it even more fun, the files can be password protected with insanely hard trivia about Dexter's favorite pokemon or other shit that no one knows! So once we crack the passwords and apply our audio engineering skills to every 5 second song clip, we can figure out where the pieces go! Cool idea? Alright, let's catch 'em all!!

TheJakes84
05-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Dexter's favorite Pokemon that made my fucking day. :D By the way, really cool idea. :cool: C'mon folks it'll be great/fun.

Manic subsidal
05-25-2012, 09:37 PM
lmao if they actually did this, it would be cool to have like only one new song split into a bunch of scattered song clips that are at least 10-15 seconds long. I'm not sure if it would create excitement like the album cover did though because of the repetition of playing over small song clips. But who knows, maybe it could build up more hype and keep us busy until the release date ;)

(manic subsidal's brother speaking)

TheJakes84
05-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Your original ideas keep rollin' in! :D Keep 'em commin'! I'll support ya, only if you let me though?? Stoked. *nods head*

the hitcher
05-25-2012, 10:08 PM
sound's good to me :cool:

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
05-25-2012, 11:49 PM
I would not participate in that.

sneedo83
05-26-2012, 08:08 AM
I would just wait for someone else to assemble all of the pieces, I'm afraid listening to the same parts over and over again trying to piece them together would burn me out on the album.