PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring and Old Lady skydiving goes awry.

TeddyBear_Army
05-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Omagad, too funny and scary.
She chose to live, I guess. And she definetely wasn't a weenie.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9290711/Pensioner-left-clinging-to-instructor-at-13000-feet-after-skydive-goes-wrong.html

TheJakes84
05-25-2012, 10:15 PM
I choose by The Offspring. :rolleyes:

That elderly nearly died, thanked goodness she didn't nor that other person. :eek:

samseby
05-25-2012, 10:47 PM
Whoa! That was close.
Both of them were pretty lucky.

P.S.They could've also chosen Van Halen's Jump ;)

the hitcher
05-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Whoa! That was close.
Both of them were pretty lucky.

P.S.They could've also chosen Van Halen's Jump ;)

either that, or hit that:D
and if that joke went south gone away :D
(sorry) glad they both suvived though:)

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
05-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Poor woman. I bet she won't wanna do that again.

chris9012
05-26-2012, 03:45 AM
either that, or hit that:D
and if that joke went south gone away :D
(sorry) glad they both suvived though:)

How about "Me And My Old Lady"

sneedo83
05-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Fuck that guy, you can clearly see the woman changing her mind and saying no mid-flight, I'm glad she made it alright though, this guy may be looking for a new job soon.

Jojan
05-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Clumsy old boob.

Degstur Lolland
05-26-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm laughing, so wrong, so wrong...but watch the video!

I Choose. Me & My Old Lady. Almost Gone Away. :D Now let's ponder about The Meaning of Life...

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
05-26-2012, 12:25 PM
I was Amazed watching this video. Okay, we should probably end this conversation now. We should just Leave It Behind.

cool 2 hate 681
05-27-2012, 12:50 PM
i just saw this video on cnn but they cut out the offspring music

Lord Phidias
05-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Fuck that guy, you can clearly see the woman changing her mind and saying no mid-flight, I'm glad she made it alright though, this guy may be looking for a new job soon.

I guess it's COOL TO HATE that guy, but I don't think he did it because he's an asshole, there must be a clause in the release that she gives her consent to be pushed by the instructor. Otherwise, this man's a dick, and someone should SMASH his face. Either way, this old lady must have felt some NITRO (YOUTH ENERGY) during the skydive SESSION. But c'mon, the grannie was looking forward to it, she actually wanted to go skydiving, I bet SHE'S GOT ISSUES. O_o

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
05-27-2012, 10:11 PM
I guess it's COOL TO HATE that guy, but I don't think he did it because he's an asshole, there must be a clause in the release that she gives her consent to be pushed by the instructor. Otherwise, this man's a dick, and someone should SMASH his face. Either way, this old lady must have felt some NITRO (YOUTH ENERGY) during the skydive SESSION. But c'mon, the grannie was looking forward to it, she actually wanted to go skydiving, I bet SHE'S GOT ISSUES. O_o
I thought we were just sticking to Ixnay songs. Now you opened up many more options. After that incident, I wonder if she still had to Pay The Man, or if they let her dive for free.

I've taken half an hour to type this message because I was talking to some girl from Costa Rica. Now I have to go. Lamest post ever. Bye.

TheJakes84
05-27-2012, 11:39 PM
i just saw this video on cnn but they cut out the offspring music

shit is fucked up :eek: :(

chris9012
05-28-2012, 03:27 AM
Yeah, we all were amazed when we saw that video. I guess we (the board) are one. That guy is no hero to me. The L.A.P.D. should have a talk with him. But she probably signed some sort of Disclaimer.
In that plane in the blue sky, she really came to the crossroads of her life, and almost to the end of her line. I think she has something to believe in now.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
05-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Do planes have brakes? I suppose pilots can use air to their advantage to slow the plane and if they cut the engines it should stop quickly. I'd still say that planes have No Brakes. Anyways, that looked like a crazy adventure, for some crazy Elders. I've got the Feelings that she wasn't able to Take It Like A Man. I can't imagine going so high in a plane only to jump out. Talk about a Rise And Fall.

This whole "incorporate as many Offspring songs into your post as possible" Stuff Is Messed Up. Let's just remember that I'm Not The One who started it.

mrconeman
05-28-2012, 06:11 PM
That guy should be fucking lined up and shot. That is a frail old lady who CLEARLY changed her mind on the plane. Obviously someone falling out of the harness is really fucking rare, but she could have had a heart attack from the fear of a strong young man, THROWING HER OUT OF A FUCKING PLANE.

What a massive dickhead.