PDA

View Full Version : Alright, Am I Anti?

TheJakes84
06-02-2012, 01:25 AM
I seem to blame it on religion and I'm not a religious person, let alone anarchy. So what, am a sinner but not corrupted nor party with Satan etc. Listening to music with subliminal messages isn't doing me favors but I like it a lot it helps me escape from reality and avoiding the gorvernment's system.

The Jehovah Witness are trying to brainwash me with their beliefs of Ressurrection and it really bothers me, that I don't know what the hells they're talking about. I don't worship cults nor against it, just don't care about it. What is a Born-Again-Christian? What is a none-believer Antheist?

My mom died of Heart Disease and I know that I won't see her again in another life. She was born and raised as a Catholic and went to church and did all that stuff. Now, where did she end up going to heaven? Guessing she completed her mission here on earth. She always read The Holy Bible and sung to God and praying to Jesus Christ and The Virgin Mary. She was such a special love of my life....was my whole existance and my guardian angel.

All this lost and confusion makes me depressed and sad, as I cry myself to sleep. Having suicidal thoughts is a waste of my time and energy, but I did experienced with drugs and alcohol. Sex means absolutely nothing to me because it is just fucking lust.

Will I be okay by the time I hit middle-age? Thanks. Appreciate any welcome feedback! Feel free to post your opinions. Negatives or positives are fine with me.

-PS: One of my family relatives won't speak to me because of her jealousy torwards my looks and strong personality----I'd say 'cause of her shady ass boyfriend trying to start shit with me. I've confronted them with a "DON'T YOU UNDERSTIMATE THE EXTREMELY SHIT THAT I CAN DO SO FUCK YOU".

Love,
Dulce.

Dexter_italy
06-02-2012, 01:41 AM
religion is just an organization of mass control, whatever it is. faith may be another thing. but if you read the bible it's just full of contraddictions and rules at limits of imagination. every religion has some similar carachteristics because in the end it all comes from ancient sotries...it's just literature. A person should be free to live his life the way he wants to. It's not religion that makes a good or a bad person, but it sure limits your brain.

TheJakes84
06-02-2012, 04:38 AM
Yes, you're so right. Fuck it. I hate debating about politics and voting for the same old shitty ass president. I am anti-bitch! ANARCHY!!! XD

UgLy_eLf
06-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Middle age? No you don't have to wait that long.

I have no communications with my religious family (all of them) my mother also died. I was raised an Orthodox Christian. Dont believe in any religion, a God or any type of after life. People spend too much time troubling themselves with that dribble. Live your life and do what makes you happy. I have no interest in politics or religion so I ignore it and I've never been happier.

Ignorance is bliss, yup yup.

TheJakes84
06-03-2012, 06:14 AM
I'm sorry to hear the passing of your mother. Thanks, I will be looking forward on living my life without any regrets nor mistakes. Fuck what my family thinks. Fuck what my jealous niece thinks. Fuck what her boyfriend thinks. Fuck the system. Glad to know you're happily living yours!