PDA

View Full Version : emigrate

evy
06-09-2012, 08:48 AM
does anyone know how to get a legal job, if you donīt have a visa yet? iīm thinking about emigrating from the Netherlands to California, because i want to build up a new life, away from all the crappy people around me.:mad: but when i look for info on the internet, i really canīt figure out if you can actually apply for a job without a visa? as an employee i canīt apply for a visa for working ... thatīs something the employer can do... does someone been in the same situation or do you have experience with emigrating to the states please tell me...:)

TheJakes84
06-09-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your situation and believe me I wish I could help ya out but unfortunately I can't. I hope some else can help with this, ok.

evy
06-10-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your situation and believe me I wish I could help ya out but unfortunately I can't. I hope some else can help with this, ok.

thanks for your reply anyway! Iīm not giving up yet... days go by right ? :cool:

TheJakes84
06-10-2012, 06:09 PM
thanks for your reply anyway! Iīm not giving up yet... days go by right ? :cool:

You've got a strong will and sure days go by for all of us. Take care, Evy and welcome.