PDA

View Full Version : [STRONG RUMOR] Offspring to play in a festival in CHILE

RonWelty
06-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Linkin Park, Weezer, The Offspring, The Prodigy, The Hives, Anti-flag, Slayer
11 and 12th November 2012

TheJakes84
06-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Are you planing on attending and or flying over seas? It sounds like a great show and hoping they will play rare songs or covers!

_Way_Down_the_Line_
06-12-2012, 08:26 AM
there are way more fans in Brazil and Argentina than in chile, so that means that with a high probability they will tour these countries too. ;)

wrc307
06-12-2012, 08:34 AM
there are way more fans in Brazil and Argentina than in chile, so that means that with a high probability they will tour these countries too. ;)
That's true, Basically Chile loves metal and death metal I can't understand why.
But we need more presence of punk bands, I can assure you there will be a full house if this festival it's true.

wrc307
06-12-2012, 08:44 AM
The most probably festival would be MAQUINARIA, but the dates are November 10 and 11.

TeddyBear_Army
06-12-2012, 08:46 AM
yeah, there's a pretty strong rumour round here they'll play on the same weekend in Brazil. So it must be true, then.

chriiis
06-12-2012, 08:57 AM
This week some bands will be announced officially for the Maquinaria Festival (Chile) and Personal Fest (Argentina).. I hope to see Offspring as headliner in both festivals.. I will be there definitely :)

RonWelty
06-12-2012, 12:01 PM
The most probably festival would be MAQUINARIA, but the dates are November 10 and 11.

yes it's true, sorry for the wrong dates.

Gustavo
06-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Seems like I might have to go to Maquinaria Chile this year. :)

chriiis
06-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Seems like I might have to go to Maquinaria Chile this year. :)

You should go! I'm going :D

Gustavo
06-12-2012, 05:46 PM
You should go! I'm going :D

I was already planning to go to Argentina, might go to Argentina and Chile. :)

Do you have any idea how expensive the Chile show might be? The ticket, I mean.

wrc307
06-12-2012, 06:04 PM
I was already planning to go to Argentina, might go to Argentina and Chile. :)

Do you have any idea how expensive the Chile show might be? The ticket, I mean.

hahahaha, so you need to know 2 things.
1) in terms of concerts, Chile is not cheap
2) last year you could buy different types of tickets
a) normal
b) VIP

Last year a standard ticket will cost about 70U$
for two days was 120u$
Vip one day was 120u$ too, and two days was 200U$

and there is an extra charge

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Linkin Park, Weezer, The Offspring, The Prodigy, The Hives, Anti-flag, Slayer

Sounds like a fun line-up.

Gustavo
06-12-2012, 08:19 PM
hahahaha, so you need to know 2 things.
1) in terms of concerts, Chile is not cheap
2) last year you could buy different types of tickets
a) normal
b) VIP

Last year a standard ticket will cost about 70U$
for two days was 120u$
Vip one day was 120u$ too, and two days was 200U$

and there is an extra charge

That's actually not too bad, man. I spent about 330 American Dollars in 2010 to go to ONE DAY of SWU. So, that's actually even better than I expected, I might actually be able to go! 120 dollars is about 248 reais, so, totally doable if I save up a little.

What about hotels? How much do you think I would spend on hotel for like 2 or 3 days?

Also, can we have a BBS Meet down there? :)

_Way_Down_the_Line_
06-12-2012, 08:22 PM
am planning to go with chris but am just waiting to see when the tickets are officially available, and also if they are coming to argentina or brazil, i might decide to go to two of the three, god I dont know yet ! XD

Gustavo
06-12-2012, 08:31 PM
am planning to go with chris but am just waiting to see when the tickets are officially available, and also if they are coming to argentina or brazil, i might decide to go to two of the three, god I dont know yet ! XD

I WANNA go to all the shows in South America, deep down I know I can't make it, but I still sure as hell am gonna try.

But if they did an Ignition show in South America, I would go to that one FOR SURE, no matter where!

wrc307
06-12-2012, 09:03 PM
That's actually not too bad, man. I spent about 330 American Dollars in 2010 to go to ONE DAY of SWU. So, that's actually even better than I expected, I might actually be able to go! 120 dollars is about 248 reais, so, totally doable if I save up a little.

What about hotels? How much do you think I would spend on hotel for like 2 or 3 days?

Also, can we have a BBS Meet down there? :)
mmm hotels. good question, you can find something decent around 30-50 dollars per day, but im not a realiable source, cuase i've never been in a hotel here.
I would be pleased to share with all the southamerican's fans, i live in a aparment so it's imposible to use it like an a hostel xD. but if someone need something, I can help

Oxygene
06-13-2012, 01:55 PM
If it's late enough in the year I might go to argentina/brazil, it would be fun...

Gustavo
06-13-2012, 02:12 PM
If it's late enough in the year I might go to argentina/brazil, it would be fun...

Dude, you've gotta come! I have friends all over Brasil so it wouldn't be too hard to find you a place to stay and stuff so you don't have to spend much money with hotels and stuff. It would be great if you came!

mmm hotels. good question, you can find something decent around 30-50 dollars per day, but im not a realiable source, cuase i've never been in a hotel here.
I would be pleased to share with all the southamerican's fans, i live in a aparment so it's imposible to use it like an a hostel xD. but if someone need something, I can help

Thanks, dude! I appreciate it. :) Same goes to you, if you need anything here in Brasil, don't hesitate to ask!

Oxygene
06-13-2012, 02:21 PM
Dude, you've gotta come! I have friends all over Brasil so it wouldn't be too hard to find you a place to stay and stuff so you don't have to spend much money with hotels and stuff. It would be great if you came!

Sounds great, let's see when it is... I should have some free time later in the year, and money shouldn't be much of an issue, so at this point, I really see no reason why I shouldn't / wouldn't go if that happened...

Gustavo
06-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Sounds great, let's see when it is... I should have some free time later in the year, and money shouldn't be much of an issue, so at this point, I really see no reason why I shouldn't / wouldn't go if that happened...

Sounds great, man! I'll contact you if I find out any info on it. But apparently it'll happen in november, and there will probably be like 4 or 5 shows in Brasil and then one in Argentina and one in Chile. Looking forward to it!