PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream with the offspring too :D

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
06-15-2012, 09:06 AM
Alright, this is probably the best dream I have had in my entire life. So the part of the dream I remember the least is when I was with the actual band in a band getting to one of their shows. Noodles, Dexter, and Greg were there and we were all just messing around. Apparently, Pete wasn't there. However we get to this bar that they were supposed to play in and we just sit and enjoy the other artists that are playing before it's our time to play. Greg disappeared and I'm like WTF? But anyway, we were just talking and horsing around and drinking beer just having a good time. Noodles had his hair spiked and dyed white. Dexter also had his hair spiked up. Anyway, I didn't see a sign of Pete or Greg anywhere until we went upstage to play a song(yes omg i was playing with them). And I know this sounds crazy, but i shit you not I could hear the music as we were playing it. Dexter's singing, our guitars, and the drums felt like they were FAR away but I could still hear them. I could only hear dexter sing but the lyrics were so hard to decipher I just decided to stop analyzing. Noodles messed up and forgot most of the solo. I was surprised because he just wiped out on the song. But it didn't matter because everyone was cheering for us.

Later, after the show I asked if I could take a picture with Noodles and Dexter and they said YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So awesome. The dream ended :(

And by the way, when I was looking at my guitar to see the notes played in the dream they were G#>C#>B>F#. That's what it looked like in my dream but when I played it after I woke up it sounded just a tad bit different. To me it felt like if the last chord(F#) was not it. And this is all powerchords.

TheJakes84
06-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Lucky! :) Do ya remember the songs that you guys played? Thanks for sharing. I haven't had any dreams about me being with the band.

Mission from God
06-16-2012, 02:11 AM
wooow! you had a fantastic dream! :D I had some dreams with the Offspring too, but they weren't so beautiful! Do you remember the song you played?

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Let's all remember that dreams are terribly inaccurate most of the time.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
06-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Honestly, I can't remember what song they were playing. Dexter's words were so unclear that the only thing I could hear was the melody. And it didn't even sound like any song they had unless it's going to be in the new album :D

But yeah, dreams are highly inaccurate. Not to mention they are just replays of things you have heard and seen from all over the place

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-17-2012, 02:09 PM
I have to stop thinking about the Offspring. I had ANOTHER dream about them again. It wasn't about Days Go By though, it was about an album they were releasing immediately after or something as a surprise. I remember it because Noodles sang an entire track on the album. His voice wasn't right in my dream though. There were 8 tracks in total and I forget if Greg had any vocal solos or not.