PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to thank The Offspring...

Mucho Macho
06-18-2012, 04:09 AM
... for playing The Meaning Of Life yesterday in Brussels. I'm the guy who started the Bussels Show-thread saying I would like to hear that song, that I've never seen them playing it live etc., and they actually did play it. Maybe it's just a coincidence and who am I to think they actually read what we are saying here and doing what we ask, but IF they read it and IF it's the reason why they played it, I'd like to thank them for the incredible evening they gave me and many others yesterday. It was a fantastic show, Dexters voice was great (he looked in great shape), Noodles was hilarious as always ans Grag K and Pete were excellent as always.
So thanks guys, best show I've ever seen. You've always been my favourite band and yesterday you showed me (us) again why is that.

Thank you!

(and now I'm really overreacting but a while ago I started a threat saying I'd like to hear again some Mexican influences on the new record, and now it appears there's Mariachi on OC Guns... But then again, who I am to think they actually read all this shit).

Anyway thanks guys! You all rock!

Eskimo
06-18-2012, 04:44 AM
Testiclez.

-Ignition-
06-18-2012, 05:00 AM
... for playing The Meaning Of Life yesterday in Brussels.

That's awesome! I'm glad for you and all the others who got to see The Meaning of Life, that's one of my favorites and I would also like to listen to it live some day.

These club shows are incredible!

TheJakes84
06-18-2012, 12:06 PM
But they actually do read what us the fans have to say. On one of the Podcast.. the members know what goes on around here, anyways.

Ristifer
06-18-2012, 12:15 PM
But they actually do read what us the fans have to say. On one of the Podcast.. the members know what goes on around here, anyways.
In that case, can you guys please play The Meaning of Life when I see you in Sarnia?? It's my all-time favourite Offspring song!

I'd like to think they'll read that and consider it lol.

SåS
06-19-2012, 10:01 AM
I would just like to thank The Offspring for existing, especially lately, for the past 4 years they haven't really done anything musically that I got into (I have little complains about RAFRAG, it just didn't stick with me), but as a whole the band has just improved so much, they're interacting with the fans much more and for once in years, I've gotten that stomach feeling from excitement of their new release. It's an excitement I have not experienced in a very long time, takes me back to being 12.

Oh and Dexter, keep up whatever you're doing, losing weight and getting your range back, oh you! c:

TheJakes84
06-19-2012, 10:32 AM
In that case, can you guys please play The Meaning of Life when I see you in Sarnia?? It's my all-time favourite Offspring song!

I'd like to think they'll read that and consider it lol.

Trust me dude and best believe it! They will play The Meaning Of Life! But be extra careful what you wish for, it might come true. *nods*