PDA

View Full Version : Super Hero Song

offspringiztheshit
06-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Does anyone know which song is the "super hero song" that dexter was talking about? I think it is Turning into you.

brothadave79
06-19-2012, 02:41 PM
I'd say Secrets From the Underground.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-19-2012, 07:50 PM
I'd say Secrets From the Underground.
I agree. 10Ch

DMelges
06-19-2012, 07:56 PM
I'd say either Secrets or Divide

GamerKT
06-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Guys, it's obviously I Wanna Have A Secret Family (With You).

Hairlip
06-19-2012, 09:34 PM
It seems obvious to me that it would be "All I have left is you". This song is strikingly different than the rest.

TripleDK
06-20-2012, 04:34 AM
I agree with I Wanna Secret Family, because obviously a super hero needs a secret identity, and with that a secret family :D:p

Eskimo
06-20-2012, 04:40 AM
Eh. I doubt that's the one Dexter was referencing.

I haven't really paid much attention to the lyrics in any detail yet, but it seems it'd be something else.

TheNooseIsFalling
06-20-2012, 04:43 AM
I mentioned this in another thread, how cool would it be if Secrets from the Underground were featured in The Dark Knight Rises? They're about very similiar subject and they share the basic sentiment. Not to mention SFTU is an unbelievably good song that I think has a lot of potential to be a huge rock hit. Actually, the whole album is full of potential rock hits, but I think single-wise the band haven't been making the best of decisions

Eskimo
06-20-2012, 04:48 AM
Eh, it'd have to be better than Zimmer's shittiness.

But nah, wouldn't really fit. Nolan wouldn't do it anyway, apparently Boulevard Of Broken Dreams was being pressured by the studio to put in Begins, he rightfully wasn't into it.

All score. Though they don't have anyone good like Silvestri or Horner.

*Is a snob*

I was thinking Spidey might be a possibility, though, given the intersecting release windows, the fact they're both Columbia/Sony, and Marc Webb's using rock tracks and a punkrock vibe for his Parker. I would have thought we'd have heard by now though if that was happening, a couple weeks out. Doubt whatever this "superhero" song is will be featured in any movie.

TheNooseIsFalling
06-20-2012, 04:51 AM
Eh, it'd have to be better than Zimmer's shittiness.

But nah, wouldn't really fit. Nolan wouldn't do it anyway, apparently Boulevard Of Broken Dreams was being pressured by the studio to put in Begins, he rightfully wasn't into it.

All score. Though they don't have anyone good like Silvestri or Horner.

*Is a snob*

Well yeah, it's not Nolan's style and it would be completely out of place, but it would be pretty awesome. If people had a chance to hear it it would definitely get the recognition it deserves.

Eskimo
06-20-2012, 04:56 AM
Well, sure, but no point doing it in a shitty context that wouldn't work and would detriment both the song and the film.

Bale-Batman just listens to cookie monster songs from Sesame Street, anyway. :p Keeps his impression fresh and accurate.

Silly Bale SWAT-team-ninja-Robocop-man.

D0NT
06-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Either the future is now, or the song was left out of the album my humble opinion:D

DMelges
06-20-2012, 11:25 AM
I had a dream that a song from DGB was gonna be in the Amazing Spiderman :D which by the comes out the same day as the new album, the 26th. pretty cool!

Sara MZK
06-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Isn't Slim Pickens kind of a super hero? Riding a bomb to hell is certainly something that is beyond mere mortals... lol :p