PDA

View Full Version : They finally got to release an album for free!

scream
06-19-2012, 09:55 PM
I remember before Conspiracy of One came out, The Offspring wanted to release it for free on the Internet but the bosses wouldn't let it happen. Now, though, I'm so happy they finally got to give away the album for free on the Internet.

And it's another awesome album! When Dirty Magic came on my jaw dropped. I didn't think it would be the same song, but it was so sick to hear it again, especially on a new album. Good shit.

TheJakes84
06-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Fuck it. Down with it.

brothadave79
06-19-2012, 10:06 PM
I remember before Conspiracy of One came out, The Offspring wanted to release it for free on the Internet but the bosses wouldn't let it happen. Now, though, I'm so happy they finally got to give away the album for free on the Internet.

And it's another awesome album! When Dirty Magic came on my jaw dropped. I didn't think it would be the same song, but it was so sick to hear it again, especially on a new album. Good shit.

They streamed RAFRAG on imeem something like a week before its release in 2008. The page it was on was even decked out in a red/black angel theme.

jacknife737
06-19-2012, 10:07 PM
They streamed RAFRAG on imeem something like a week before its release in 2008. The page it was on was even decked out in a red/black angel theme.

Yeah, it was pretty cool.

scream
06-19-2012, 10:20 PM
:(

XD Oh well. Still sick.