PDA

View Full Version : Lyrics

TeddyBear_Army
06-22-2012, 07:00 AM
Are we allowed to post the lyrics for the new songs? If so, could you lucky ass european guys please post them?!

Rooster
06-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Well, I hope it is ok, as I already posted the lyrics of I Wanna Secret Family (With You) in its thread. But since I'm not sure I'd rather wait for a confirmation from a mod before posting any more (I can delete the lyrics that I already posted, if it's not fine to post them yet).

I hope it's fine, as the album has already been officially released, at least in some countries :)

Jojan
06-22-2012, 08:46 AM
Buy the record. They usually contain the lyrics. That is why you wait for the record before you listen to the new songs.

TeddyBear_Army
06-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Buy the record. They usually contain the lyrics. That is why you wait for the record before you listen to the new songs.

dood, really? that's what those piece of shit papers that come with the cd are for? I never realized that!! Thanks, Cap'n Obvious!!!

Llamas
06-22-2012, 10:04 AM
Are we allowed to post the lyrics for the new songs? If so, could you lucky ass european guys please post them?!

I'm not European, nor am I a guy... so I guess if I go out and buy it today or tomorrow, I'll refrain from posting the lyrics ;)

I'm heavily contemplating buying it already... Rok already told me which stores have it ;) But I dunno if I'll do it quite yet...

Jojan, are you really unable to realize that the album isn't out yet in the US? How are they supposed to buy it if it doesn't exist there yet?

Rooster
06-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Ah just do it llamas, some things are just worth the money :D

What seems rather odd to me is that when RAFRAG came out i didn't get the CD until about a week after the US release, they didn't have it anywhere. But now I got this album on the first day. I guess the promotion for Days Go By was a bit better, eh?

TheJakes84
06-23-2012, 02:36 AM
Sorry Teddy, I keeps on posting the wrong lyrics. Its like a bad habit of mines. :o

Sara MZK
06-24-2012, 02:21 AM
I've just noticed that people have been posting incomplete/incorrect lyrics to actual lyrics sites... why are they doing that? Absolute stupidity...