PDA

View Full Version : Days go By Artwork/Sleeve???

DeeThree
06-23-2012, 10:36 PM
i've been dying to see every damn picture for every damn song, you know the little artwork book that comes with the lyrics and stuff, if somebody here that already owns the cd could upload here, or at least send me pictures of the sleeve, it would be the best ! thank you!

sneedo83
06-23-2012, 10:38 PM
You can't wait for 3 more days?

DeeThree
06-23-2012, 10:51 PM
You can't wait for 3 more days?

sorry im very curious :(

Rooster
06-24-2012, 01:56 AM
I have it, but I won't upload anything, I don't think we're allowed to do that (it's obvious why it could be forbidden).

But I guess I can tell you that it's a regular, plastic CD case (though I guess there could be more versions, including a digipack, I'm just guessing), which is great in my opinion, as it's more durable than RAFRAG's digipack was. I like digipacks, but still prefer regular cases any day.

Just be patient, you'll know soon enough :)

TeddyBear_Army
06-24-2012, 07:39 AM
I bought the album through Itunes, and it says I'll get a digital booklet. Maybe it'll have the same artwork as the album?

Jojan
06-24-2012, 08:06 AM
You should not use Itunes. It is bad for everyone.

TeddyBear_Army
06-24-2012, 08:41 AM
You should not use Itunes. It is bad for everyone.

well, the cd will only be released here on July 7th, so yeah, I'll use iTunes.

cool 2 hate 681
06-24-2012, 12:00 PM
I have it, but I won't upload anything, I don't think we're allowed to do that (it's obvious why it could be forbidden).

But I guess I can tell you that it's a regular, plastic CD case (though I guess there could be more versions, including a digipack, I'm just guessing), which is great in my opinion, as it's more durable than RAFRAG's digipack was. I like digipacks, but still prefer regular cases any day.

Just be patient, you'll know soon enough :)

so they have artwork for each song in the booklet?

Eskimo
06-25-2012, 02:33 AM
well, the cd will only be released here on July 7th, so yeah, I'll use iTunes.

Apple will molest you and your babies.

Rooster
06-25-2012, 02:39 AM
so they have artwork for each song in the booklet?

Yes, except in 3 cases where lyrics for 2 songs are on the same page. In those cases 2 songs share the same artwork.