View Full Version : Secrets from the undreground

manu85xxx
06-25-2012, 12:05 PM
I've been lucky!

I got the cd in my hands now :-)

On the sticker on the box i can read

The new album featuring
Days go by
Cruising California (bumpin in my trunk)
and Secrets from the underground

May we know what will be the next single?

Rooster
06-25-2012, 12:11 PM
I've been lucky!

The new album featuring
Days go by

I've had the CD since friday, I already mentioned the sticker in another thread, you might have missed it but that's ok ;)

I hope so, Secrets From The Underground would be a great choice for a single (dammit I keep repeating myself with this, but I really think so) :)

MillionMiles
06-25-2012, 12:17 PM
I dunno but I think thats my favorite song on the Album :)...or is it The future is now, I just cant decide :D

manu85xxx
06-25-2012, 12:23 PM
ops sorry :-(

Actually my favourite is Turning into you+hurting as one, hearing while watching the image makes that lyrics grow so much!

(if i do some mistake writing in english please tell me, so i can learn XD )

Rooster
06-25-2012, 12:39 PM
ops sorry :-(

Actually my favourite is Turning into you+hurting as one, hearing while watching the image makes that lyrics grow so much!

(if i do some mistake writing in english please tell me, so i can learn XD )

No no, you misunderstood me, I wasn't implying you shouldn't have made this thread, I just wanted to tell you that since I've mentioned this already I'm kinda thinking the same as you and I agree about Secrets From The Underground :)

edit: Besides, this song didn't have a separate thread before, I think

manu85xxx
06-25-2012, 12:49 PM
oh good, now we got it :D

Rooster
06-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Yep :D

Did you listen to the streams, or did you wait to buy the album? I thought I would wait, but I couldn't resist. But even though I already heard the album it still felt awesome when I went to the music store with a single purpose of getting the album, and when I found out they really had it on friday as I hoped... Then I popped it in my car's stereo, listening on the way home :D

MillionMiles
06-25-2012, 01:26 PM
been listening to the streams constantly :) Could not wait. CD get released tomorrow here in Toronto.

SeanAshmore
06-25-2012, 01:30 PM
I dunno but I think thats my favorite song on the Album :)...or is it The future is now, I just cant decide :D

Right there with ya! I love the album (even CC) but tracks 1 + 2 are my favourites and currently my favourite offspring songs of all time, though that could be because they are new. I also particularly like All I Have Left Is You, it's better than Fix You and on the same level as Denial, Revisited :)

manu85xxx
06-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Yep :D

Did you listen to the streams, or did you wait to buy the album? I thought I would wait, but I couldn't resist. But even though I already heard the album it still felt awesome when I went to the music store with a single purpose of getting the album, and when I found out they really had it on friday as I hoped... Then I popped it in my car's stereo, listening on the way home :D

I heard for days in streaming, then I did the same as you :-D
I went to the shop to ask if they got it.The man told me : " i have not, but i will order it " , while i was going out he screamed to me "hey, try to come back this afternoon"

And....woooooooow :-D

Yeah, it's a good driving album

the hitcher
06-25-2012, 03:25 PM
I've been lucky!

The new album featuring
Days go by

yeah i saw the sticker on the front of the box i actually got my album on saturday
to me it dose look like were gonna get secrets from the underground as a single. hope so its a great song and i would like to see a video.

Tomo
06-25-2012, 05:30 PM
I approve the picture chosen as a background for "The Future Is Now" and Secrets from the Underground" lyrics in the booklet. When I heard those two songs for the first time and thought about the lyrics, that was pretty much the image that popped into my mind.

cool 2 hate 681
06-26-2012, 04:29 PM
im pretty sure this is the next single they are playing it on kroq right now