PDA

View Full Version : We want an IGNITION 20th ANNIVERSARY SHOW IN LATINAMERICA

D0NT
06-25-2012, 05:43 PM
That's it.

(sorry if this should be on the Tour Talk please move it )

After years of dreaming of it, awaken and asleep now it has come true, The Offspring have realized what a perfect punk rock album they've made and how much old time fans love it and gave the proper tribute to it.

We know this is unlikely to be repeated,still...

Now that we saw the party that went on in Europe and the first one in huntington beach , latin american fans deserve it!

It could be anywhere but Brasil or Argentina would be great choices, Mexico would be a also a great way to thank that country for the culture themes that they use in their music.

iGustavo I know I can count on your Campaign know-how for this one.

So who's with us?

martin_theoffspring
06-25-2012, 10:02 PM
yes, totally agree.

here only play at festivals. therefore the band believes that there are people who only know their popular songs. but it is not.
I think, they believe that for the great festivals of Europe, where the public is on several bands.

here comes every 4 years, and always like headline, the crowd ALWAYS knows the band.
The Ramones knew it.

Ajota
06-26-2012, 06:56 AM
Yes. I'm in!

WE WANT AN IGNITION 20TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT IN LATINAMERICA!!!

Puschka
06-26-2012, 07:57 AM
I'm all in!
Guys we want an Ignition show!!
One in Brasil
One in Argentina
One in Chile
One in Paraguay :D

Oxygene
06-26-2012, 08:29 AM
I am sure that spamming their walls and BBS with things that "never crossed their minds at all" is usefull... Shit I want them to do anignition show in sotuh america, but spamming is fucking annoying nstop it.

chriiis
06-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Totally agreed.
I want an Ignition show in Argentina this fucking year!

_Way_Down_the_Line_
06-26-2012, 12:25 PM
I am sure that spamming their walls and BBS with things that "never crossed their minds at all" is usefull... Shit I want them to do anignition show in south america, but spamming is fucking annoying nstop it.

You are right, but we do this because it worked before, I don't know if with the Offspring will work, but with Foo Fighters who came for their 1st time to Argentina it did. I bet the band knows all south america is waiting for them again, I know they will come here, just that we want a club show, not a festival date, that's all ! XD

Oh and all of this spamming just blame it on "Sefalobe_TheOffspring" jaja

D0NT
06-27-2012, 09:32 AM
I am sure that spamming their walls and BBS with things that "never crossed their minds at all" is usefull... Shit I want them to do anignition show in sotuh america, but spamming is fucking annoying nstop it.

Oxy hello my friend I used to talk to you on ICQ :D back in the day with the mp3 of San Brerubin "Manic Subsidal" songs :D the intention is not to spam but to unite Latin American fans that want this to happen AND join forces for a campaign asking this just like Gus made the "Play lightning rod"

wrc307
06-27-2012, 09:55 AM
I would like to see offspring in Latin America, and if they play ignition would be 10 times better.
I support the cause

Sefalobe_theoffspring
06-27-2012, 10:12 AM
You are right, but we do this because it worked before, I don't know if with the Offspring will work, but with Foo Fighters who came for their 1st time to Argentina it did. I bet the band knows all south america is waiting for them again, I know they will come here, just that we want a club show, not a festival date, that's all ! XD

Oh and all of this spamming just blame it on "Sefalobe_TheOffspring" jaja

Jajajajaja.. Whatīs going on here?. My name is in this topic. Am I a troll? Am I a spammer?. Am I a fuckinī faking writer topics?. Am I a joking?. Ok! Iīm a bromist. That sounds not good. Last week i said predictions about sales and other things. For the worst i donīt remember well what can i said exactly.

I donīt know is offspring come to play ignition just waiting. I have a good noise. They come to South America in November (be or not be).

Offspringuero
06-27-2012, 10:40 AM
I totally agree!!

We can send emails to sony music or something!

D0NT
07-07-2012, 09:19 AM
I totally agree!!

We can send emails to sony music or something!

I agree we should start a Facebook group as well, my computer is broken right now, but I'll join forces with anyone who has any initiative towards this happening. AND we should this all latin americans together , not just Argentinians, I speak fluent portuguese , Im from Buenos Aires, I could help uniting the forces of latin american fans, still I have no computer now, just let me now what you guys think can help this to happen, besides praying

Leandro
07-07-2012, 11:30 AM
They could do two Ignition shows, at least, in Brazil and Argentina. Maybe more countries too, but I think that Brazil and Argentina have the majority of fans in Latin America.

camilo andres
07-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Si seņor!!!!! We want an Ignition show!!!

Hey Dexter!!! Noodles!!! When will you come back to Colombia???

Puschka
07-07-2012, 12:48 PM
We could create a twitter account, I think nowadays people uses more twitter than facebook but could be both. Now in Paraguay are coming Maroon5, Keane, Garbage, Evanescence, 311, so I've got hopes and I'm begging the people who brings those bands to bring The Offspring too. Well no matter if its facebook or twitter I'll support it.

GuilhermeOffspring
07-12-2012, 07:06 AM
Ignition 20th in brazil!!!