PDA

View Full Version : Hurting as one

Diego06
06-26-2012, 09:20 AM
it's my favorurite song in DGB i really love the album but this song is really pretty cool... Am i the only one?

Chainsaw
06-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Probably not, it's a cool song. I like a few others more though.

GamerKT
06-26-2012, 10:35 AM
One of my favorites, actually.

DMelges
06-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Although I really like the dynamic of the song, it's not in my top 5 of the album, but i really love the "lined up in black and white" parts, which are really great, especially the last time this is sung, with the backvocals.

Llamas
06-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Hurting as One is kind of a typical Offspring song. That's good because I like Offspring songs, but the downside is that it's nothing really special. I'd say it's below average on the album for me. I like Future is Now, Secrets, Turning Into You, OC Guns, Dirty Magic, Dividing and Slim Pickens more than it... I like CC, DGB, and Secret Family less than it, and All I Have the same. But it's not a bad song by any means. I really like it, but there are just a lot of songs I like more :)

brothadave79
06-26-2012, 11:59 AM
I think the fact that it sounds like a "typical" Offspring makes it more special in the Post-Splinter era. :P

Definitely one of my favorites on the album.

Llamas
06-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I think the fact that it sounds like a "typical" Offspring makes it more special in the Post-Splinter era. :P

post-Splinter era... two albums. RFRG had Trust in You and Takes Me Nowhere as the most typical Offspring songs... this album has quite a few typical Offspring songs, but Hurting As One is the only one that doesn't have anything special to it.