PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic City, NJ- House Of Blues

OffspringFreakess
07-01-2012, 04:20 PM
anyone going? I know we have a good amount of Jersey peeps here. I just got my tickets on Friday!

Maybe we can all meet up?

nieh
07-01-2012, 08:29 PM
I didn't even realize they had scheduled tour dates yet. Sadly, it's a weeknight and I already have a fair bit of vacation time I'm using in the next month or two, so I need to figure out if I'd be able to get the next day off from work before I can justify going. I'll let you know.

OffspringFreakess
07-02-2012, 02:54 PM
I didn't even realize they had scheduled tour dates yet. Sadly, it's a weeknight and I already have a fair bit of vacation time I'm using in the next month or two, so I need to figure out if I'd be able to get the next day off from work before I can justify going. I'll let you know.

aww babes you better go! i didn't either until i just decided to pop on the Tour section for a glimpse of hope and then fangirled all over myself. I'm taking the next day off, too. I can give ya my cell number if you can't reach me this way to let me know if you can go. <3

DividingByZero71
07-09-2012, 06:31 PM
just bought tickets to go see them in Stone Pony Summer Stage, on september 9th. my fist time ever seeing them live

OffspringFreakess
07-10-2012, 03:45 PM
just bought tickets to go see them in Stone Pony Summer Stage, on september 9th. my fist time ever seeing them live

I was thinking of going to that one, but they go on at 10am! :(

They're great live, you'll enjoy yourself. :D

DividingByZero71
07-10-2012, 09:00 PM
10 am really? i thought it was 5:30pm?? oh well, either way ill go

jerseySpring
07-16-2012, 09:25 PM
I am going to this show.. Can not wait.. Who is opening?? do we know yet?

OffspringFreakess
07-17-2012, 10:01 AM
I am going to this show.. Can not wait.. Who is opening?? do we know yet?

sweet! see you there! and some band called American Fangs? never heard of them

jerseySpring
07-17-2012, 07:30 PM
sweet! see you there! and some band called American Fangs? never heard of them

American Fangs.. Thanks for the info.

WhenYouWerePunk.
07-21-2012, 11:03 AM
I'll be at HOB Atlantic City this Thursday, as well as the upcoming shows in Asbury Park, Bethlehem, New York, and Philly. I've stopped taking my friends to these shows because none of them are huge fans and the juxtaposition of my ridiculous enthusiasm and their mid-level enjoyment really bums me out. Looking to enjoy these shows with other people who are as nuts about The Offspring as myself - please hit me up!

RockBottom885
07-23-2012, 12:58 AM
I'll be there! So pumped. Third time seeing them live (the first two times were both recently as well) and I'm sure it'll be great like the others.

OffspringFreakess
07-23-2012, 10:14 AM
I'll be at HOB Atlantic City this Thursday, as well as the upcoming shows in Asbury Park, Bethlehem, New York, and Philly. I've stopped taking my friends to these shows because none of them are huge fans and the juxtaposition of my ridiculous enthusiasm and their mid-level enjoyment really bums me out. Looking to enjoy these shows with other people who are as nuts about The Offspring as myself - please hit me up!

omg i'm so glad someone else can share these freak out moments with me! i even warned my friend that's coming with me- he's been to plently shows with me, but i made sure to warn him about the excitement/craziness/tears i shed/possible unexpected bowel movements i might have during this show, hahaha. we definitely need to meet up! :)

nieh
07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Does anyone know why there are 2 different prices available for standing room? I mean, it's not a big difference, only like $5, but nothhing I see on ticketmaster does anything to distinguish between the two.

OffspringFreakess
07-25-2012, 02:47 PM
one might be orchestra seating and one might be GA. I don't think it matters really.

OffspringFreakess
07-25-2012, 08:02 PM
ok kids, just about everyone who replied to this thread is going to be there. meetup?

WhenYouWerePunk.
07-25-2012, 09:56 PM
ok kids, just about everyone who replied to this thread is going to be there. meetup?

Sounds good. Also, in response to above, I believe that the more expensive ticket is for early admission (don't know how much earlier) - I was able to get one of these cheap off a guy from Philly on craigslist.