PDA

View Full Version : I smell a new DVD on the horizon

DarrellOCguy
07-03-2012, 06:36 PM
They are playing alot of Ignition shows and throwing in older songs into their sets finally. That Alex bar video to me seemed like a teaser for an awesome dvd coming our way. Thoughts?

GamerKT
07-03-2012, 07:07 PM
I sure hope so.

cool 2 hate 681
07-03-2012, 07:46 PM
it would be cool americana co1 and greatest hits had home videos it would be nice if days go by had one also

but i guess days go by had the bonus dvd in japan like rafrag i wonder what is on it?

TheJakes84
07-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Guessing it has live performances or backstage stuff or interviews or a live dvd.

Yeah, they better release a live dvd and with some bonus/special features! :)

KTILLA23
07-03-2012, 08:54 PM
It's possible but i don't think so. But it would be awesome to have all of a full Ignition set from one of the live nights, and have as a bonus live Lighting Rod, Beheaded, Nitro, Elders, Meaning of Life, Diving by Zero, and Slim Pickens.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-03-2012, 09:40 PM
I'd buy it.

Greekoldfan
07-03-2012, 11:35 PM
it would be cool americana co1 and greatest hits had home videos it would be nice if days go by had one also

but i guess days go by had the bonus dvd in japan like rafrag i wonder what is on it?

It hasn't got any dvd.that was subject to be changed.It has self esteem,tkaa,yggfk live. I don't think there's gonna be any dvd. If it does, probably its gonna be a mixed from all ignition shows. ps: i have seen cameras only during ignition setlists not the rest

Slim.Pickens
07-04-2012, 12:54 AM
They are playing alot of Ignition shows and throwing in older songs into their sets finally. That Alex bar video to me seemed like a teaser for an awesome dvd coming our way. Thoughts?

I really hope so... Backstage, interviews + some bonus songs would be great :)

Defender
07-04-2012, 02:03 AM
Most likely to release an official live audio cd. If I'm not mistaken they have never released something like this before.

samseby
07-04-2012, 02:17 AM
I so hope you are right :) and your senses don't betray you.

DarrellOCguy
07-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Most likely to release an official live audio cd. If I'm not mistaken they have never released something like this before.
I hope not, i think live cds are a waste. (unless its a double disc with a dvd :D) But i really think they are putting some good videos together, plus they are closer to the fans with twitter and talking to the fans more than ever. Im really hopeful for an awesome dvd with music videos and live shows again. The complete video collection was great but they have the potential to put out something that would blow us away.

findout5
07-04-2012, 07:22 AM
A proper live dvd would be awesome! They've toyed with the idea of a live record since Americana...but so far....nothing!

Supa
07-04-2012, 03:28 PM
here's hoping for a live CD/DVD release, and soon!

DarrellOCguy
07-04-2012, 03:33 PM
I know if one does come out its going to be the best yet.

Smash punker
07-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Well the one that came out in 2005 was really good :) I still like to watch it, but I guess that Offspring just don´t like to release old stuff, cuz they still "think" or talk all the time, especially Dexter, that old songs are not recognized by today´s "crowd" fans, but it would be truly awesome to put together dvd packed with a lot of old stuff, but they´re just not gonna do it.