PDA

View Full Version : Ignition Tour in US

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Yes, I know they already did alex's bar but What I'm trying to get at here is ONE show for Major city in America. I know this sounds very entitled and demanding but having a show like that would please a lot of fans in the US. For example, Alex's bar is in CA, there are other hardcore fans who would give an arm and a leg to see Ignition but the only thing stopping us is the distance. Lucky guys in Europe get five shows...damn.

Now, I know this is all up to the powers that, whether its the band or the label. This whole thread is just an idea and a suggetion that may be doable...hopefully.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank the offspring for making music for nearly 3 decades now. That is one hell of an accomplishment. Thank you for days go by

offspringiztheshit
07-03-2012, 07:46 PM
yea i live in DC. and id kill for an ignition show. they are the best band in modern rock in my opinion.

cool 2 hate 681
07-03-2012, 08:01 PM
i think it's a good idea the shows will definitely sell out

TheJakes84
07-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Missed out on a hell of a show at the Alex's Bar and of course The Wennie Roast. The next time I might not attend due to $$$$ schedule. :mad:

bored
07-09-2012, 08:20 AM
So, we still don't know if any of the shows are gonna be an Ignition Anniversary show? I'm going to the NH show. If anyone wanna join me to save some money on gas/beer/etc..., shoot me a pm. I come from the South.

xVanessa86x
07-12-2012, 09:34 AM
So, we still don't know if any of the shows are gonna be an Ignition Anniversary show? I'm going to the NH show. If anyone wanna join me to save some money on gas/beer/etc..., shoot me a pm. I come from the South.

I'm pretty sure that the tours are Ignition shows considering how small the venues are and where they are being played. I think they would wait until a few more months for some "official" dates for the album Days Go By itself! Also I'm going to the NH show too!

bored
07-12-2012, 02:26 PM
thanks for the info. See you there :)

cool 2 hate 681
07-12-2012, 02:55 PM
it's very weird there is no mention of it on the website

BigFish
07-19-2012, 09:18 AM
The shows are definitely not Ignition shows :(

However, I am 100% supportive of a major tour just for an Ignition show. I live in Ohio and Cali is just too far away. I have responsibilities and limited money so I can't just follow the band anywhere :(

cool 2 hate 681
07-19-2012, 12:50 PM
i would love to see it im sure they would sell out