PDA

View Full Version : Next music video...

Slim.Pickens
07-06-2012, 02:55 PM
I really hope the band will make a music video for Slim Pickens... Days go By and Cruising California are good videos, but what about some video with serious story?
Just Dance fucker dance,let the motherfucker burn!

DarrellOCguy
07-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Personally, i would love to see a video for secrets from the underground. Something with the Band in the video being a part of the story and the band playing. they need a gritty director. Not some polished hollywood douche. It has great potential.

cool 2 hate 681
07-06-2012, 03:55 PM
I really hope the band will make a music video for Slim Pickens... Days go By and Cruising California are good videos, but what about some video with serious story?
Just Dance fucker dance,let the motherfucker burn!

i agree slim pickins needs a music video

it would be really cool if they did a back to back music video with dividing by zero and slim pickins

also dirty magic needs to be a radio single but i don't really want to see a music video for it

RonWelty
07-06-2012, 04:51 PM
i agree slim pickins needs a music video

it would be really cool if they did a back to back music video with dividing by zero and slim pickins

also dirty magic needs to be a radio single but i don't really want to see a music video for it

I would create a GREAT Dirty Magic videoclip. It has so much potential...

OC HAU
07-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah, because Slim Pickens is serious. :rolleyes: But, maybe they could do something self-produced for underground.

I'd love OC Guns, The Future Is Now and Dirty Magic.

But, there is obviously a place for TIY and SFTU. One is very modern and the other has a current topic. Tough choices...

cool 2 hate 681
07-06-2012, 05:30 PM
But, there is obviously a place for TIY and SFTU. One is very modern and the other has a current topic. Tough choices...

what is TIY?

OC HAU
07-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Turnin' Into Yomom. :D Albert Einstein.

Allmusic.com liked DBZ and it's short. It's an interesting underground option.

BagOfShenanigans
07-06-2012, 06:56 PM
I'll bet you it'll be OC Guns.

I will bet you all of my bottle caps. All of them.

NoGuessing
07-06-2012, 07:57 PM
A Secrets video with the band playing between news clips of Occupy, Arab riots, extremist politicians like Santorum addressing a crowd etc would be awesome.

Mechagodzilla2
07-06-2012, 08:00 PM
TIY could make a real sick video. I also hope they make one for Secrets from the Underground. Maybe one for all the songs.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Already done (http://www.offspring.com/newcommunity/showthread.php?46355-Music-video)
And done again (http://www.offspring.com/newcommunity/showthread.php?46424-Fan-chosen-music-videos&highlight=music+video)

Eskimo
07-07-2012, 12:29 AM
A Secrets video with the band playing between news clips of Occupy, Arab riots, extremist politicians like Santorum addressing a crowd etc would be awesome.

If Noodles were calling the shots I'm sure we would.

Dexter's, you know, smart.

NoGuessing
07-07-2012, 01:19 AM
They should let drunk Noodles write the fun songs on the next album. And record them. And sing them.

Gotta stick up for Noodles here. He might not have a Phd, but he's pretty well spoken and can make a serious point when he wants to.

Smash punker
07-07-2012, 07:30 AM
I wanna Hurting as one simple clip :)