PDA

View Full Version : Drunkest Offspring coverband ever

chris9012
07-07-2012, 01:59 AM
A vew weeks ago we had a party where everyone had to bring his own crate of beer (7,2 liters), and you had to drink the it all. We started around 12 in the evening.
Some of my friends have a band (wich only plays at our own partys) and they played all day long. At first it sounded pretty good, but the more they drank, the worst the music got.

This is the last thing I filmed that day (+-22pm), the quality of the music is awful, but we sure had fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YTOfiD0BWM&lc=oaKu12NyMxk_1hipbPvcWJeJlgpgh55MRy-C1jS35sw&feature=inbox

personal_loans_1
07-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Cool multifunctional orange room (tent). It was so orange I almost watched it all. And of course I've misread 'interview' as 'intermission' and I was waiting for it for about a minute, then I realized... I'm a bit sad now.

chris9012
07-08-2012, 01:19 AM
That orange tent was to watch the soccer-games (netherlands), but was perfect for hosting our party too.

Sorry about the interview, you probably didn't understand a word.

personal_loans_1
07-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Sorry about the interview, you probably didn't understand a word.

Did you mean I probably wouldn't understand a word if I knew Dutch? Anyway, don't worry, Dutch is very lilting and it was a pure pleasure to listen to it.