PDA

View Full Version : I just gotta say!

SeaChell
07-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Hi everyone. I am new here, but I've been an Offspring fan for most of my life. And I just have to say The Offspring music has ALWAYS been the best music (in my opinion) to turn up as loud as it will go, when your pissed, upset or feeling down. They have always had a way of writing songs that say how you feel, or that you can relate to. At least they have for me. I'm sure I would have killed at least one person in life if I hadn't jumped in car, popped in cd & blew speakers out to Smash (my personal life theme song) :)

Now at my age, I am super stoked to be able to counsel kids with The Offspring. LOL Whenever my daughter or one of her her friends is having a problem....I know exactly which song they need to listen too! And they always feel better.

Don't get me wronge, this is not all The Offspring music is good for. It's equally, the best music to listen when you feel all warm & fuzzy inside as well!

Not to mention....Dexter is so freaken HOT! Always has been! ;)

_Lost_
07-07-2012, 10:00 PM
omg we should totally introduce you to shank

would you like to be railed by dexter?

SeaChell
07-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Hell yeah I sure would! LOL

_Lost_
07-07-2012, 10:29 PM
mmm... may lead to a cat fight... idk...

you would have to ask shank bout that.

Eskimo
07-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Ve needz noo thred 4 diz?

Mojo
07-09-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm sure I would have killed at least one person in life if I hadn't jumped in car, popped in cd & blew speakers out to Smash (my personal life theme song) :)

Now at my age, I am super stoked to be able to counsel kids with The Offspring. LOL Whenever my daughter or one of her her friends is having a problem....I know exactly which song they need to listen too! And they always feel better.

I think you are on to something here .... who needs education, PHD's, board certifications, or evidence -based - medicine? Just turn "smash" on and those homicidal thoughts will disappear & your kids will be smiling in no time! Good luck ...

sneedo83
07-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey SeaChell,

It's a tradition here to post pics of yourself when you first join, don't skip the tradition!!

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Since when?

Jojan
07-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Since when?

Since sneedo83 wrote that it is.

sneedo83
07-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Since this forum first opened in 1976.

danitanev
07-10-2012, 02:37 PM
I agree with you about The Offspring and their music! Welcome to the forums!

PS - today is a Great day because the official lyrics of the new album Days Go By are available at offspring.com! :cool:

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-10-2012, 02:41 PM

Since this forum first opened in 1976.

Aha! Good to know.

Llamas
07-10-2012, 04:50 PM
omg we should totally introduce you to shank

would you like to be railed by dexter?

I <3 u. marriages?

Ve needz noo thred 4 diz?
ja vi nid dis. is important!

I think you are on to something here .... who needs education, PHD's, board certifications, or evidence -based - medicine? Just turn "smash" on and those homicidal thoughts will disappear & your kids will be smiling in no time! Good luck ...
I GOTTA BAD HAIBRT! OF BLWOING AWAY! rofl omg! :D

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-11-2012, 09:43 AM
You drunk, 'llamas?

KTILLA23
07-11-2012, 09:46 AM
You drunk, 'llamas?

Yep he was, look in the change username thread.

Llamas
07-11-2012, 07:22 PM
I <3 u. marriages?

I GOTTA BAD HAIBRT! OF BLWOING AWAY! rofl omg! :D

hahahaha I do not remember making this post. or coming to the bbs last night.

Awesome.

Edit:
Yep he was, look in the change username thread.

Hahahaha. I actually am down with my drunken namechange request. I suppose I should probably go sober-confirm it ;)

Godxilla
07-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey SeaChell,

It's a tradition here to post pics of yourself when you first join, don't skip the tradition!!

Sneedo just wants to see if you'll post something inappropriate. Don't mind his sadistic urge.
And I've also been doing musical therapy for a little while as well. But it's for suicidal feelings mostly.

And welcome to the forums.

_Lost_
07-11-2012, 08:25 PM
I <3 u. marriages?

I love that you commented on my drunk post while drunk. Miss drunk you!

Llamas
07-12-2012, 06:16 AM
I love that you commented on my drunk post while drunk. Miss drunk you!
Didn't I call you once while super drunk on St. Patrick's day? Or did I just text you? Either way, *ahh, memories* ;)

_Lost_
07-12-2012, 09:46 AM
i believe we both called each other on many occasions.

Eskimo
07-13-2012, 01:17 AM

Quiet, you. :(