PDA

View Full Version : I've got something to say... ゴジラ

Godxilla
07-08-2012, 09:56 AM
It was a warm sunny day in the sprawling metropolis that is Osaka. And today was a special day, for due to the success of Days Go By, the Offspring had decided to, in a gesture of good faith, send all the forumsters on a vacation here. PayDayLoans_028677355246 refused, but all the others were delighted. Now, they were a bit late, for Jojan wanted to pack his signature and bring it. This was impossible, though, as airport security figured a bomb could be hidden in the dark recesses of that display of Machoism. Nontheless, all the forumsters had arrived, some tired, some hungry, some angry and some just thrilled.
Then, it all went downhill. Dexter wanted to get some sushi, and Greg K thought it would be a good idea to release one track exclusively for our kind Japanese hosts. "Y'know, sorta like OC Life", he said.
"Shitty idea," said Pete Parada.
"Yeah!" said Mechagodzilla2. "Why can't Americans listen to good music too?"
Then, we all heard sirens. It turns out, Cokeaholic had raped someone, and off to the slammer he went. "Good riddance," said RonWelty.
Vionline added, "uhashuhashuhashuooka!" Teddy_Bear_Army punched him in the face.
Little Miss 1564 quickly removed that comment. Then Godxilla and Mechagodzilla2 could heard screaming at each other. "Led Zep is good!" roared Mecha.
"They suck!" was Godxilla's repsone.
"Better than Chevelle!"
"Bullshit"
Then, as my rage grew, so did my size. My dorsal fins began to glow, and I roared a defiant roar. From my mouth came a blast of pure nuclear energy. A factory went up in flames. "He wasn't kidding," said TheJakes84. I then lumbered slowly toward a water tower, and downed it with a punch. I proceeded to the Industrial Sector. I got on all fours, and with an Earth-shattering roar, charged! Oil containers flew and gas stations burned as I tossed them aside. "Whoa," said KickHimWhenHe'sDown. I reached the sea, leaving a swath of death in my path. My mouth opened, and out came a nuclear fire of epic proportions. Japan's navy was no more. Finally, I made my way to the bus carry the Forumsters. I reached in, picked Pilz-e out, and swallowed him with one gulp. Then, hoping to avoid indigestion later, I spit him out on to a Seibu Lion- themed sports bar. I lumbered away, into the deep abyss, to rest and await my next raid. Just then, Mothra came in, and carried all the forumsters back home.
The End

Mechagodzilla2
07-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Can't wait till the next one. How about eating ilovellamas or stepping Jojan's signature.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-08-2012, 11:04 AM
"Whoa," said KickHimWhenHe'sDown.
Whoa 10Ch.

Mechagodzilla2
07-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Led zep is good!

Godxilla
07-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Led zep is good!

They suck!

Al Coholic
07-09-2012, 04:21 PM
That was terrible. Am I supposed to believe, that while all this was going on, llamas found everything agree-able?

Godxilla
07-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Most certainly not.

T-6005
07-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Well, that's decided. Tonight's movie is 1954's Godzilla.

Godxilla
07-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Glad I could help you in that! I really want to watch it again, but tonight is the Home Run Derby. Enjoy!