PDA

View Full Version : Led Zeppelin question

Mechagodzilla2
07-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Am I the only zep fan here? Just asking.

Godxilla
07-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Yup. You sure are.

Mechagodzilla2
07-26-2012, 08:46 PM
The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed.

Offspring.of.Offspring
07-30-2012, 05:26 PM
http://www.last.fm/music/Led+Zeppelin?ac=led+zeppelin

>over 2 million listeners

No, you're probably not the only one.

Led Zeppelin is overrated, it was popular when your dad was young because it was totally revolutionary such a band would hit mainstream back then. But this was just the great planning of a few masterminds. It doesn't actually mean their music is great. Also, girls' fannies would start to tickle of the sight of Robert Plant. This has contributed in their popularity as well.

Godxilla
07-30-2012, 05:49 PM
The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed.

Say that to me one more time, and I'll bust your friggin lemon til it's nothing but piss-colored juice.

Mechagodzilla2
07-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Say that to me one more time, and I'll bust your friggin lemon til it's nothing but piss-colored juice.

It's been a long time since YOU'VE rock n' rolled.

And if I'm not the only one on these forums, then who else likes them?

Godxilla
07-30-2012, 06:20 PM
They're about as popular as the stupid synchronized divers that are on our TV right now.

Mechagodzilla2
07-30-2012, 06:28 PM
They're about as popular as the stupid synchronized divers that are on our TV right now.

For the one reason that YOU don't like them.

And what's with this localhost shit?

Defender
07-31-2012, 12:52 AM
I am not a fan of Led Zeppelin but I have some of their songs on my computer. They are a great band,though and are connected with the rock history! Classic rock. I respect them.

Outerspaceman21
07-31-2012, 02:44 AM
I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but I really enjoy their music. Only albums I have are Led Zepp I, II, III and House of the Holy and my favorites are Communications Breakdown, Kashmir, and Immigrant Song.

TheJakes84
08-08-2012, 07:46 PM
I like Led Zeppelin and a fan of their great music! Days Are Forgotten by Kasabian has an influence by the Immagration Song.

OC HAU
08-27-2012, 04:45 PM
It's so not cool to listen to them. Unattractive pompous stuff when growing up. I guess fathers shoved it down their kid's throats that it's the best thing ever. But, I guess they did great things and were legitimately popular, but it's like so ooold and I have an urge to re-record it.

Nobody mentioned Starway to Heaven, but I guess it doesn't have to be mentioned. It's one of those things you can't escape. I always loved the drums when the song gets faster, but I guess the rythm guitar works with it great too.

I also remember Whole Lotta Love. Kashmir that's Puff Daddy's song obviously. :D