PDA

View Full Version : Dexter on The Joe Rogan Experience

Jake2493
07-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Dexter tweeted Joe Rogan today! During the "tweet a question thing" I asked if Dexter would ever consider doing Rogans podcast! Then I posted a thread on Joe Rogans message board "The Rogan Board" trying to convince people he would be a great guest.

********* CORRECTION *************** DEXTER HOLLAND WILL BE ON JOE ROGANS PODCAST!!! THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!!

Dexter has never done a two hour in-depth interview like this!

Supa
07-11-2012, 12:13 AM
Cool, how do we know he's for sure on? And when?

Eskimo
07-11-2012, 01:29 AM
This = tha sheeznitz. :):):)

Puschka
07-11-2012, 05:45 AM
Joe Rogan replied "@offspring @redban fuck yeah! I'm a huge fan! You guys make the best workout music ever" Let's do this!"

Sorry about my question guys but I don't know this guy Joe Rogan, who is he? And what are they going to do with Offspring?

BagOfShenanigans
07-11-2012, 06:33 AM
Joe Rogan replied "@offspring @redban fuck yeah! I'm a huge fan! You guys make the best workout music ever" Let's do this!"

Sorry about my question guys but I don't know this guy Joe Rogan, who is he? And what are they going to do with Offspring?

He does a lot of stuff. He used to host Fear Factor, he commentates during UFC matches, and other things that I'm not sure enough about to name.

Puschka
07-11-2012, 06:50 AM
He does a lot of stuff. He used to host Fear Factor, he commentates during UFC matches, and other things that I'm not sure enough about to name.

thanks BagOfShenanigans!!

Jake2493
07-11-2012, 07:09 AM
You're gonna love it, I promise :) Joe Rogan and Dexter are two personal heros of mine, so bringing the two together is surreal, and awesome!

Llamas
07-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Joe Rogan is a TV personality who's a total conspiracy theorist, a hardcore libertarian, and an all-around nutjob. I'll wait til other people listen to this first, to find out what kinds of questions he asks... and then maybe I'll listen. In-depth interview sounds really cool; the Joe Rogan part... not so much.

cool 2 hate 681
07-11-2012, 09:05 PM
well it can't be worse then the adam carolla interview with dexter from 2009

Eskimo
07-13-2012, 01:15 AM
Joe Rogan is a TV personality who's a total conspiracy theorist, a hardcore libertarian, and an all-around nutjob.

Eh, exaggeration. He's not exactly Alex Jones or whatever. He's just crude and contrarian and kind of an asshole in a funny way.

Llamas
07-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Eh, exaggeration. He's not exactly Alex Jones or whatever. He's just crude and contrarian and kind of an asshole in a funny way.

Orly? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl2JQfxnnHU&list=UUZOEywSEwg8YZcKMoI5mHgA&index=8&feature=plcp That video starts off okay, and then it just goes way off the deep end. I didn't say he was Alex Jones or Bill Hicks, but he's still pretty whacko.

BagOfShenanigans
07-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Orly? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl2JQfxnnHU&list=UUZOEywSEwg8YZcKMoI5mHgA&index=8&feature=plcp That video starts off okay, and then it just goes way off the deep end. I didn't say he was Alex Jones or Bill Hicks, but he's still pretty whacko.

I like bill hicks..

Jake2493
07-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Its not about believing or agreeing with everything he says. Its about opening up your mind and looking at things in a non-traditional way. Alex Jones has a "news" show presented in a traditional news setting. The Joe Rogan Experience can be found on itunes under the comedy section. Its not like Joe is a leader and he preaches to his followers. Its more of silly take on the crazy world we live in, and we're all on this crazy ride together. Even though the conversations are serious at times the undertone of the show is always silliness.

Llamas
07-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Just noticed you're from Coon Rapids - I consider myself "from" Minnesota, even though I didn't grow up there. Lived in Mpls and St. Paul from 2003 until 2009. Great state :)

Jake2493
07-13-2012, 02:40 PM
;) Yep, I work in St. Paul. Pretty great atmosphere for such a big place.

cool 2 hate 681
07-14-2012, 12:17 PM
does this guy actually interview his guest or does he just talk for 2 hours like adam carolla?