PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo motherfuckers

Rhino
07-11-2012, 02:59 PM
I can't believe this account still exists. I was shocked to find out there was a new album on the way, it was even better to find out that it had already been released and I could listen immediately. Everything has happened so quick, Rise and Fall was yesterday, Conspiracy of One was last week. I guess days go by.(pun intended because fuck you :rolleyes:)

Hi !

Llamas
07-11-2012, 07:00 PM
ITT: random poster with 11 posts total shows up to make his big comeback.
Nobody has any fucking clue who he is.
Thread dies.

WebDudette
07-11-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't know man, did you see the way he uses the word 'fuck'? He seems like a cool ass motherfucker to me.

Llamas
07-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I don't know man, did you see the way he uses the word 'fuck'? He seems like a cool ass motherfucker to me.

He's obviously an edgy dude. Such edginess is not easily forgotten at this bbs.

_Lost_
07-11-2012, 08:16 PM
And he must be older, because his years feel like days or weeks. I wonder if his parenthesized comment was a reference to Ixnay on the Hombre... "Its cool to hate and I am okay with that."

Who has the heart to tell him about Splinter and the Greatest Hits albums?

oh... oops

XYlophonetreeZ
07-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Meh, sure this thread doesn't have much going for it, but he seems like a pretty innocent dude who made an account a while ago and just came back because he's stoked about the new album. He posted in the wrong forum, but as someone noted, he has only 11 posts. Cut a little slack.

Anyway, it's not like he expected us all to remember him and worship him because he made a thread saying "I'm back!" Those fuckers deserve merciless treatment.

WebDudette
07-11-2012, 08:33 PM
I just didn't want to leave the thread totally empty. I was hoping he'd come back with avengance.

Fuck.

BagOfShenanigans
07-12-2012, 08:33 AM
He was here a moment ago. Is he gone again? Will he come back in another 4 years?

RageAndLov
07-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Meh, sure this thread doesn't have much going for it, but he seems like a pretty innocent dude who made an account a while ago and just came back because he's stoked about the new album. He posted in the wrong forum, but as someone noted, he has only 11 posts. Cut a little slack.

Anyway, it's not like he expected us all to remember him and worship him because he made a thread saying "I'm back!" Those fuckers deserve merciless treatment.

Do you expect us to take anything seriously from someone with less than 4000 posts?

Godxilla
07-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Do you expect us to take anything seriously from someone with less than 4000 posts?

Does that mean that I don't have to take you seriously because you only have under 3000? Cool.

Al Coholic
07-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Awesome. Big props to super badasses llamas and Pilz-E. They sure sassed this guy. He was all like "hey cool a new album and my account still works" and they're all like "NOPE! SARCASM MOTHERFUCKER!"

God damn that was so fuckin cool.

WebDudette
07-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Sarcasm is all I know anymore!

ad8
07-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Shit, I love fucking swearing. So what's happening here?

mrconeman
07-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Damn, I thought pilz and llamas were pretty cool in this thread, but man Al sure showed them, huh? Good thing he found a way to feel superior to the thread starter *and* his detractors!

(See how that works, Al?)

Eskimo
07-16-2012, 01:55 AM
Testicle cookie catamaran.

Llamas
07-16-2012, 05:10 AM
Damn, I thought pilz and llamas were pretty cool in this thread, but man Al sure showed them, huh? Good thing he found a way to feel superior to the thread starter *and* his detractors!

Oh, damn. I thought Al WAS saying Pilz and I were cool... you mean to tell me that he used sarcasm to make fun of us for being sarcastic?? That is almost too clever for me to grasp.

Apathy
07-16-2012, 03:33 PM
No you guys this guy is totally cool. I remember back like seven years ago someone was all: "Take It Like A Man vs. Don't Pick it Up", and he was all: "Take It Like A Man".

It was really, really cool.

Forza
07-17-2012, 01:39 AM
He also remembered a guy called Steve from 2000 :)

Al Coholic
07-17-2012, 03:40 AM

Of course I see how that works. I...just did that? To literally make the point that unprovoked sarcasm makes you kind of a smarmy asshole....examplifying it through sarcastic smarmy assholeness of my own?

It's kind of funny. You decided (just like I did) that even though you were no part of this conversation (just like I wasn't) to take upon yourself to highlight such behavior with an equal dose of sarcastic smarmy assholeness (you're very good at that, btw) of your own. And that's literally the same thing I just did. How that goes over your head is beyond me. You must be pretty dense to see me do the thing I'm criticizing, in the same post, without catching that that was intentional.

It would be as though you made fun of the original poster for cursing a lot, mimicing them with a shit-ton of fucking cursing, and then someone said 'hey, you're cursing too, you hypocrite! you're no better!'

mrconeman
07-17-2012, 03:46 AM
And that's literally the same thing I just did. How that goes over your head is beyond me. You must be pretty dense to see me do the thing I'm criticizing, in the same post, without catching that that was intentional.

This is fucking hilarious. My God, this is amazing.
Holy Jesus. Amazing.

(you're very good at that, btw)
thnx bb

edit: And yeah apologies to Treez!

WebDudette
07-17-2012, 04:09 AM
because fuck you.

Jakebert
07-17-2012, 08:13 AM
Come back Rhino I love you.

will2k
07-17-2012, 02:57 PM