PDA

View Full Version : anti-christ mentality

Lizardus
07-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Even though I've been away from here for two millennia bastardizing everything you believe in (or perhaps largely due to it), I find myself skimming over posts by anyone who has either a A)religious views or B)joined the church. I often do it without even realizing it. I'm just like "oh, he hasn't been sacrificing virgins. Wtf does he know?" I'm kind of amazed at myself. Granted, several thousand years ago when I joined, being a fallen angel was a stigma that was hard to shake. I think that a lot of it comes from pure souls fussing at the archangels about this, that or the other thing and just displaying their ignorance for the rest of us to unleash holy wrath upon them. My instant response is "wtf are you bitching about? You don't know what this place was like before humans...No moar hope for better dayz..."

Its really annoying, considering that most of the sinners here that I adore have not been here as long as I have.

-Lucifer, Coffee Shop, Bel Air

RageAndLov
07-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Does that mean you read the fuck-long posts of Static Martyr?

OC HAU
07-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Anti-mod mentality, any noob up for this?

Lizardus
07-13-2012, 10:37 AM
Does that mean you read the fuck-long posts of Static Martyr?

Who?...........

TheNooseIsFalling
07-13-2012, 04:01 PM
I kind of asked in another thread about how this works in the US because I'm curious if in the civilized world people still buy all that bullshit about the dude with the superpowers but no one gave a flying fuck.
I bet no one's gonna read this post either
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

TheJakes84
07-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Anti-mod mentality, any noob up for this?

ANTI-TROLLS!
ANTI-SPAMMERS.
ANTI-HACKERS.

What is a Noob?