DarrellOCguy
07-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Where is everybody?

jacknife737
07-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Sup? characters

RageAndLov
07-12-2012, 03:53 PM
I am surprised there is so much activity as there is now, when there is no new album to be waited for in anticipation.

cool 2 hate 681
07-12-2012, 04:22 PM
there will be more activity when offspring play more shows

KTILLA23
07-12-2012, 06:42 PM
I think there is pretty much activity right now compare to the beginning of the year. But it has die down sense Days Go By came out.

Mechagodzilla2
07-12-2012, 07:21 PM
It's probably cause the update sucks so bad that no one wants to use the boards anymore.

_Lost_
07-12-2012, 07:32 PM
its just a little slow today. Its been much busier all week than today.

Defender
07-13-2012, 12:08 AM
It's probably cause the update sucks so bad that no one wants to use the boards anymore.

It's not that! The update was necessary and made the place better for sure. I expected less activity after the new album came out but not like ...this.

Godxilla
07-15-2012, 01:58 PM
It's actually just because OCGuy is back, and people are scared. Only us brave ones remain, solely so that we may battle each other over trivial stuff like whether The Offspring should play in Argentina or Saudi Arabia. Or Norway, Sweden, or any other third world country that happens to have a few Offspring fans with a computer.
No offense, but I'm serious.

RageAndLov
07-15-2012, 04:09 PM
It's not that! The update was necessary and made the place better for sure. I expected less activity after the new album came out but not like ...this.

In what world was the update necessary?

It's actually just because OCGuy is back, and people are scared. Only us brave ones remain, solely so that we may battle each other over trivial stuff like whether The Offspring should play in Argentina or Saudi Arabia. Or Norway, Sweden, or any other third world country that happens to have a few Offspring fans with a computer.
No offense, but I'm serious.

Yes, Norway and Sweden are poor third world countries, and I think it is kind of douchey of you not to give the countries aid. Internet is a joke, especially in Sweden where you can only get 1024 mbps as a private customer!

Little_Miss_1565
07-15-2012, 04:14 PM
In what world was the update necessary?

In this one. Half the old forum's features didn't even work, and the forum has always gotten a redesign when the website gets redone. Why there is always this butthurt wringing of hands every time the forum gets changed, I'll never understand. It's happened literally. Every. Time.

Tijs
07-15-2012, 05:15 PM
In this one. Half the old forum's features didn't even work, and the forum has always gotten a redesign when the website gets redone. Why there is always this butthurt wringing of hands every time the forum gets changed, I'll never understand. It's happened literally. Every. Time.

Alternative: Never update it: "Why doesn't this place ever get upgraded?"

Little_Miss_1565
07-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Alternative: Never update it: "Why doesn't this place ever get upgraded?"

Too true. Way too true.

StayInTheHouseCarl
07-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Solution: Upgrade half....downgrade the other. Hello Windows 98!

Little_Miss_1565
07-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Think we could get the admins to move the site onto the same box it was on when Americana came out? ;)

mrconeman
07-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Everyone went blind and died from looking at the new layout.
(p.s I never complained, nor understood the complaints about the last board, it was perfectly sufficient.)

personal_loans_1
07-16-2012, 01:56 AM
:D

Hire some amish admins maybe? But for an alternative version of the boards, I already adapted to this one.

Godxilla
07-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Yes, Norway and Sweden are poor third world countries, and I think it is kind of douchey of you not to give the countries aid. Internet is a joke, especially in Sweden where you can only get 1024 mbps as a private customer!

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I'm not quoting the Offspring here, but rather, expressing total disbelief at your comments. I already quoted you once, but THIS bears repeating: "I think it is kind of douchy of you not to give the countries aid". HOLY FUCK. That is one of the most rediculous professions of political liberality I've ever seen! Normally, in this part of the speech, I would say "nothing against you", but in reality, it kinda is. So.......... You want Me to donate to Sweden and Norway's neo-theocratic kings so that He the Mighty may dole out internet speed to the suffering masses, with no will nor desire to make money for themselves? Whoa oh whoa.
Excuse me for a Libertarian burst of sanity, but in all honesty, I'm not ready to give my money (what little have I) to a third world nation with internet deficiency. Nor am I ready to let my government do the same, since we happen to have a disaster of epic biblical proportions in our Deficit Crisis, brought on by the last two Democrats in office: Bush and Obama.

Jojan
07-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Half the old forum's features didn't even work, ...

But most of them were not even missed.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-16-2012, 08:58 AM
brought on by the last two Democrats in office: Bush and Obama.

Bush was a republican :)

Mechagodzilla2
07-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Bush was a republican :)

No he wasn't. Just think about it.

_Lost_
07-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Godxilla, please don't tell me you actually believe Norway and Sweden to be third world countries...

Llamas
07-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I'm not quoting the Offspring here, but rather, expressing total disbelief at your comments. I already quoted you once, but THIS bears repeating: "I think it is kind of douchy of you not to give the countries aid". HOLY FUCK. That is one of the most rediculous professions of political liberality I've ever seen! Normally, in this part of the speech, I would say "nothing against you", but in reality, it kinda is. So.......... You want Me to donate to Sweden and Norway's neo-theocratic kings so that He the Mighty may dole out internet speed to the suffering masses, with no will nor desire to make money for themselves? Whoa oh whoa.

Troll moar. I'd surely hope that nobody out there is uneducated enough to think that Sweden and Norway, countries with some of the world's best economies, are third-world.

the last two conservatives in office: Bush and Obama.
Fix'd that for ya.

Little_Miss_1565
07-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Yeah, so, Godzilla twins -- don't ever wonder why people fuck around in your threads anymore plz.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-16-2012, 01:20 PM
I kinda like the Godzillas :) Hopefully they stick around when this place gets really dead.

Godxilla
07-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Godxilla, please don't tell me you actually believe Norway and Sweden to be third world countries...
I don't. It was a joke.

Troll moar. I'd surely hope that nobody out there is uneducated enough to think that Sweden and Norway, countries with some of the world's best economies, are third-world.

Fix'd that for ya.
I don't. It was a joke. And Bush was a hardcore Democrat. We can discuss this privately if you so desire.

Yeah, so, Godzilla twins -- don't ever wonder why people fuck around in your threads anymore plz.
We're not twins. And I never wondered why. I actually kind of enjoy it when someone disses my threads. It gives me a chance to dis them right back.

I kinda like the Godzillas :) Hopefully they stick around when this place gets really dead.
We will, unless Sarah bans me for my tirade :).

Mechagodzilla2
07-16-2012, 05:28 PM

Love you too.