PDA

View Full Version : What songs from Days go by do you expect to be played live?

Pedrosky
07-13-2012, 08:15 PM
2nd round of this tour starts tomorrow in canada,. So what songs from days go by you guys think it will be played? so far They only have played days go by,the future is now,dividing by zero and slim pickens ... ! I personally think they're goin' to add secrets from the underground, hurting as one and dirty magic ..

offspringiztheshit
07-13-2012, 09:42 PM
im seeing them in DC and i hope they play slim pickens

Pedrosky
07-13-2012, 09:45 PM
im seeing them in DC and i hope they play slim pickens

I hope you have a good time .. I also hope they play it or at least a good part from the new album and less americana stuff :)

OC HAU
07-13-2012, 09:48 PM
They might play all of them, but some of them only once or twice.

HAO and AIHLIU seem a bit unlikely, imo. CC and OCG are a special category so I'm curious how they pull them off.

Everything else, for sure, but it depends how they get accepted by the audience. Takes Me Nowhere seemed like it would be played a lot...

Secrets and Turning Into seem promising. Dirty Magic for sure. Secret Family, this one is intriguing.

cool 2 hate 681
07-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Dirty Magic
Dividing By Zero
Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell
The Future Is Now
Days Go By

Pedrosky
07-13-2012, 11:55 PM
They might play all of them, but some of them only once or twice.

HAO and AIHLIU seem a bit unlikely, imo. CC and OCG are a special category so I'm curious how they pull them off.

Everything else, for sure, but it depends how they get accepted by the audience. Takes Me Nowhere seemed like it would be played a lot...

Secrets and Turning Into seem promising. Dirty Magic for sure. Secret Family, this one is intriguing.

I don't know ,I don't see them playing CC or OC Guns Live,it would be weird you know,you go to a show of a punk rock band and suddenly they play a reggae-mariachi or a Pop song ,enough with pretty fly and kristy.! All I have left is you and I wanna secret family could be played rarely,turning into you and hurting as one could be played from time to time, My hopes are for Days go By (obviuosly),the future is now,secrets from the underground,dirty magic,dividing by zero and slim pickens. By the way you are so right about RAFRAG situation, there were really good songs like Trust in you,Takes me nowhere and OC Life which they could have played and I swear to GOD that people had enjoyed them! I really hope that RAFRAG situation won't repeat with this album and they may play a lot of songs

KTILLA23
07-14-2012, 12:57 AM
Besides Dividing By Zero,Slim Pickens,The Future Is Now, and Days Go By. I think Secrets from the Underground will be played next, i think though CC has to be played soon sense it is a single. And maybe Turning into you and Hurting as one. The ones i don't think may not ever be played are All I Have Left is You and O.C Guns. But i still hope they will play these.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-14-2012, 09:35 AM
I keep listening to the news speak about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one.

Thanks,
norfolk hyundai (http://www.tysingerhyundai.com/)

Well this is not the place. Good job with your username. That's slightly creepy.

Mechagodzilla2
07-14-2012, 10:17 AM
I don't know ,I don't see them playing CC or OC Guns Live,it would be weird you know,you go to a show of a punk rock band and suddenly they play a reggae-mariachi or a Pop song ,enough with pretty fly and kristy.! All I have left is you and I wanna secret family could be played rarely,turning into you and hurting as one could be played from time to time, My hopes are for Days go By (obviuosly),the future is now,secrets from the underground,dirty magic,dividing by zero and slim pickens. By the way you are so right about RAFRAG situation, there were really good songs like Trust in you,Takes me nowhere and OC Life which they could have played and I swear to GOD that people had enjoyed them! I really hope that RAFRAG situation won't repeat with this album and they may play a lot of songs

The Offspring is not a punk band so OCG will fit right in. I'm really hoping for turning or secrets. DGB is a no brainer.

Pedrosky
07-14-2012, 10:46 AM
The Offspring is not a punk band so OCG will fit right in. I'm really hoping for turning or secrets. DGB is a no brainer.

Well they used to be ... Now they play whatever they want ! Also hoping for turning into you and secrets from the underground live :)

cool 2 hate 681
07-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Dirty Magic
Dividing By Zero
Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell
The Future Is Now
Days Go By

i can also see these being played a few times

Secrets from the Underground (especially if it's a single)
Turning Into You
Hurting as One
OC Guns (i hope not)

_Way_Down_the_Line_
07-14-2012, 01:28 PM
All of them except Cruising California & All I Have Left is You.

Really.

Mechagodzilla2
07-14-2012, 03:04 PM
OC Guns (i hope not)

That's insanity.

cool 2 hate 681
07-14-2012, 04:48 PM
That's insanity.

sorry im not a fan of it :(