PDA

View Full Version : Which song deserves a video?

RedFox
07-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Single or not, for you which song deserves a video?

Pedrosky
07-14-2012, 12:14 AM
Really Really Dirty Magic ! Maybe Secrets from the Underground and OC guns XD , It would be fun a I wanna Secret Family Video XD

KTILLA23
07-14-2012, 01:02 AM
If you mean just Days Go By than i would like a Secrets from Underground video or The Future is Now. But if you mean off of any album then i think it would of been cool to have a Spare Me The Details video. They could have made a funny video for that song. :p

GamerKT
07-14-2012, 01:58 AM
Aside from 20 year old Dirty Magic obviously deserving some spotlight, I'm gonna have to say I Wanna Secret Family. I think it could be funny.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-14-2012, 09:33 AM
You just want a stripper in the video;)

GamerKT
07-14-2012, 10:57 AM
You just want a stripper in the video;)

So? The ladies from the Cruising California video could be hired again! :D I'm just lookin' out for people's jobs, man...

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Well that's very thoughtful of you. :)

BagOfShenanigans
07-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Dirty Magic
Secrets from the Underground
The Future is Now

I'm not sure D/0 and Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell would work very well with music videos..

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Secrets From The Underground would be my first pick.

leaveitbehind97
07-15-2012, 12:25 AM
I can just see that song being perfect for a funny video! :D

chris9012
07-15-2012, 01:58 AM
The video for Secrets From The Underground should just be pieces from "V for Vendetta".

malepunker
07-15-2012, 02:31 AM
Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell

We should totally be able to see Dexter riding a bomb with a cowboy hat and a baseball bat.

Llamas
07-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Most of the songs on the album would be great with a video... but the best ones would be OC Guns, Dirty Magic, and the last two songs on it. Shame that the two songs that have gotten videos so far are the worst tunes on the album.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Whenever I think of a music video for Secrets From The Underground I think of something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RYBDTnS7dg

Tiny Vessels
07-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell would make a pretty awesome music video.

Crazy-Taxi-Driver
07-30-2012, 02:34 PM
I would choose the new version of Dirty Magic for a video, but maybe only, if Dexter would get his Dreadlocks back. ^^
The video should get the same atmosphere as back as in the early nineties.
The band could perform in a place of ruins, either in a destroyed room of a building site or just somewhere outside and in the background a few destroyed buildings and the darkness of the night, from time to time switches between the band performing, the city New York, and a little bit of a story in a dark forest when a woman pretend to does the work which is written down in the lyrics.
It should be some kinda vibes like in the video of Nirvana’s Smells Like Teen Spirit
Just a few ideas.
That would be at least a video I could imagine which could be very good and it would fit for the (back-)cover with the forest.

Jojan
07-30-2012, 02:37 PM
... if Dexter would get his Dreadlocks back.

When the fuck did Dexter have dreadlocks?

Tijs
07-30-2012, 05:29 PM
I would really really really like to see a video for Dirty Magic. The song itself is a masterpiece as well as its lyrics, and the way it sounds on the new album is very much video worthy. No idea how it would have to look like, but darkish, of course.

Also, the opposite video for Secret Family, the song is a lot of fun and the video can make it even funnier. Nothing poppy, just funny.

cool 2 hate 681
07-30-2012, 07:13 PM
if i could only pick one it would be slim pickens

Outerspaceman21
07-30-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm assuming SFTU is going to be the next single, so it will probably have a video. SFTU would probably be my second choice as I would like to see Dirty Magic get a music video as well as be released as a single. My third choice, of course, would have to be Slim Pickens. It doesn't even need to be a single, they could do the same thing they did with the SIMU video. To add a 4th choice, as everyone seems to be consistently picking those three songs, would be Turning Into You. I'm crazy addicted to that song.

Defender
07-31-2012, 12:39 AM
In my opinion the next video/single must be an aggressive song. We already have "Days Go By" which is not aggressive and "Cruising California" which is a poppy summer hit. The next one must be one of the "The Future Is Now","Secrets From The Underground" or "Dividing By Zero" in order to have all categories/types of songs.

cool 2 hate 681
07-31-2012, 12:51 AM
In my opinion the next video/single must be an aggressive song. We already have "Days Go By" which is not aggressive and "Cruising California" which is a poppy summer hit. The next one must be one of the "The Future Is Now","Secrets From The Underground" or "Dividing By Zero" in order to have all categories/types of songs.

i completely agree

samseby
07-31-2012, 01:20 AM
I'd go for "Dirty Magic" too :D

Outerspaceman21
07-31-2012, 03:00 AM

Agreed. DGB and CC were very different, especially DGB and it was risky to have it as a lead single. It more or less worked with DGB, as it's in the top 5 on the billboard rock charts. Now, they need to follow up with a familiar song and I think SFTU would work. It's catchy, aggressive and very familiar to both hardcore and casual fans alike.

KTILLA23
07-31-2012, 10:57 AM

Yes it would be cool to have a more aggressive song as the next video, i think they would pick Secrets From The Underground if they were to pick one.

nancyoff
08-01-2012, 10:28 PM
:eek:when you're in prison
:p

and from the days go by
IŽd choose secrets from the underground

dorkrockcorkrod
08-04-2012, 10:14 PM
"Secrets from the Underground" would work excellently as a single, I think. It's incredibly catchy and gets the listener (or me at least) pumped up.

TheJakes84
08-04-2012, 11:06 PM
dirty magic. most definitely deserves a music video. i absolutely love it and it's my favorite offy song.

Rooster
08-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Dirty Magic, it deffinitely deserves to become a single and get a video.

But first I'd like to see either Secrets From The Underground or The Future Is Now video. Both songs are worthy of it.