PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour 05 Band List

scream
02-13-2005, 06:06 PM
im going to warped for the offspring all the other bands are a bonus. anyway, i checked out the listing and bands like thrice, plain white tees, the matches, all american rejects, are gonna be there. god im so stoked. pointless post but im too excited to not post it.

vintagepunkrock7
02-13-2005, 09:08 PM
yea, im excited, but the other day when i looked on there they had all the tour dates posted but now they took them all off again and put that they will be added as they are confirmed, and they moved the presale from april 1 to march 15, which i guess is a good thing, maybe that means they are moving the tour dates up too? *wishful thinking*

StayInTheHouseCarl
02-13-2005, 10:35 PM
probably not, but itd be cool. :D

scream
02-13-2005, 11:40 PM
i dont think they'll move it up b/c warped always goes thru san francisco in july.

offspringjon
02-14-2005, 10:52 AM
I can't go to the Warped tour cos it only takes place in america.

I WANT TO GO TO THE WARPED TOUR!!! I WANNA SEE BAD RELIGION, NOFX ,THE OFFSPRING AND PENNYWISE AT THE SAME FEST!!!

Ah well maybe when i'm older and can afford to go to america and follow the tour all over the states :D

bouncingcoles
02-14-2005, 11:31 AM
im not impressed with the set list. offspring tsunami bomb and dropkick are awesome but the rest of the bands arent that good. they have a lot of crappy metal bands and emo bands this year. but where is pennywise and rancid? normally they go to warped tour every other year. but not this year! this years warped tour is missing some big bands. majority of the bands arent even that big.

the new kid
02-14-2005, 03:50 PM
I can't go to the Warped tour cos it only takes place in america.

I WANT TO GO TO THE WARPED TOUR!!! I WANNA SEE BAD RELIGION, NOFX ,THE OFFSPRING AND PENNYWISE AT THE SAME FEST!!!

Ah well maybe when i'm older and can afford to go to america and follow the tour all over the states :D

i feel the same way :mad:

Tired_Of_You
02-14-2005, 03:50 PM
^The Warped tour goes in Canada...

Velvit_Revolver
02-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Sounds Dam good! im all 4 it * YEA!! * :D
Have a nice 1 = ))

Tigress
02-14-2005, 05:04 PM
The only bands I wanna see are The Offspring and Millencolin. Other than that, this years line-up blows.

vintagepunkrock7
04-02-2005, 10:55 PM
i have a question, may be a stupid one but i dont know. on the warped page you can click on the city and it brings up a list of who is on what stages, my question is, is that also the order they will be playing in?