PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian Room at Old National Centre Indianapolis, IN (July 23) media thread

KTILLA23
07-23-2012, 10:02 AM
No thread yet so I'll make it. Like always post videos, pics, setlist, or anything news related here.

chriiis
07-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Setlist:

All I Want
Come Out and Play
Days Go By
Hammerhead
Have You Ever
Staring at the Sun
Bad Habit
Gotta Get Away
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Dividing by Zero
Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell
Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?
Why Don't You Get a Job?
Americana
Want You Bad
Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)
The Kids Aren't Alright
Encore:
(Can't Get My) Head Around You
Self Esteem

cool 2 hate 681
07-23-2012, 07:33 PM

i know i say this all the time but i wish they would cut kristy from the setlist

Pedrosky
07-23-2012, 07:43 PM

i know i say this all the time but i wish they would cut kristy from the setlist

They really need to cut kristy , they are not in RAFRAG tour , they should replace it with another song and also get a job ..

cool 2 hate 681
07-23-2012, 08:05 PM
They really need to cut kristy , they are not in RAFRAG tour , they should replace it with another song and also get a job ..

i don't think they will cut why don't you get a job because unlike kristy it was a successful single

and if they can only play 2 songs from rafrag it should be your gonna go far kid and hammerhead

but yeah 5 years of kristy at almost every single show in enough at least they gave hit that and original prankster a break after the co1 and splinter tours

KTILLA23
07-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the setlist! Looks like the same as the other nights, but no Nitro or Genocide. :(

Videos:
Come out and play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp3S_ZVkMbo
Bad Habit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQHTg7NC8c

Pedrosky
07-23-2012, 08:44 PM
i don't think they will cut why don't you get a job because unlike kristy it was a successful single

and if they can only play 2 songs from rafrag it should be your gonna go far kid and hammerhead

but yeah 5 years of kristy at almost every single show in enough at least they gave hit that and original prankster a break after the co1 and splinter tours

Well yeah We know they won't cut Get a job at least in festivals , but kristy is not that successfull than get a job so they might cut it, i see they have 2 kind of set lists , festivals set list (7 americana,2 or 3 rise and fall,1 or 2 splinter/CO1/Ixnay and 3 or 4 smash and 2 or 3 new album) and small club show where they play more variety stuff

Pedrosky
07-23-2012, 09:18 PM
I search on youtube so hard and only found this . Come out and play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp3S_ZVkMbo

chriiis
07-24-2012, 05:22 AM
I think the same about kristy... is time to cut it out of the setlist... it could be replaced easily for dirty magic!
.. at least the big skull still on the back :p

bouncingcoles
07-24-2012, 09:08 AM
i dont know why we even post the set list. they play the same songs at nearly every show...

one hundred punks
07-24-2012, 10:23 AM
i dont know why we even post the set list. they play the same songs at nearly every show...

I'm not sure if we are allowed to complain about the setlist.

Pedrosky
07-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Yeah but we have discussing set list thing so long and we already know the band,we gotta be happy at least we've got results .. there were ignition shows where they play songs like elders,nitro,beheaded,mota,the meaning of life,lightning rod,.. I just hope they add more new songs ,.they should...

cool 2 hate 681
07-24-2012, 02:05 PM

someone asked me the other day ''why do you keep seeing the offspring live so much they play the same songs every show'' :(

bored
07-24-2012, 06:33 PM
so true... I'm really disappointed they don't even play any songs off Ignition, after these anniversary shows...