PDA

View Full Version : DGB Songs Live

DMelges
07-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey guys so I decided to make this thread dedicated to videos of all new songs live. I've been searching like crazy for videos of Slim Pickens live from recent shows and can't find anything, so I think this thread will relieve us of searching all the pages of the new show threads just to find a new song live.

Can't wait till they finally play Secrets From The Underground live, must be the best song live I imagine.

RageAndLov
07-23-2012, 07:00 PM
The Offspring is a band who has avoided playing a bunch of their songs live, so I doubt they will play all of DGB.

DMelges
07-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Eventually they will. Even if it's just once. If Secrets From The Underground becomes a new single, they'll play it alot I guess...

cool 2 hate 681
07-23-2012, 07:14 PM
im pretty sure they will never play cruising california i wanna secret family with you or all i have left is you

Pedrosky
07-23-2012, 07:37 PM
The Offspring is a band who has avoided playing a bunch of their songs live, so I doubt they will play all of DGB.

Umm well I remember They played 6 or 7 songs from splinter tour back in 2004 and that's more 50% splinter album,. then while rise and fall rage and grace tour ,they used to play 4 o 5 songs per show ,.! Now they are playing 2 or 4 songs per show (days go by,the future is now,slim pickens and dividing by zero) but let's remember the album just came out june 26 ,so I guess they will added more song to play live

cool 2 hate 681
07-23-2012, 07:42 PM
rise and fall rage and grace and ignition are the only albums where every song has been played live

KTILLA23
07-23-2012, 08:26 PM
I really hope Secrets From The Underground gets played soon, i think "I wanna secret family" with you might be played a least once but i highly doubt "All i Have left is you" is going to be played sense "Denial, Revisited" was never played. I also don't think "OC Guns" is going to be played either. But i do think "Cruising California" will be played eventually sense it is a signal everywhere but a few countries.

Pedrosky
07-23-2012, 09:01 PM
I really hope Secrets From The Underground gets played soon, i think "I wanna secret family" with you might be played a least once but i highly doubt "All i Have left is you" is going to be played sense "Denial, Revisited" was never played. I also don't think "OC Guns" is going to be played either. But i do think "Cruising California" will be played eventually sense it is a signal everywhere but a few countries.

I think secrets from the underground will be the 2nd single so they eventually will play it more and more,but I don't know why they haven't yet ,. I wanna secret family with you is more like spare me the details kind of song I'm sure they are gonna play at least for once or twice,but I don't know All I have left is you,OC guns and CC .. cause I never thought they were going to play Fix you and a lot like me live, but they did play them live..

OffspringPsycho
07-23-2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lvM30oTm3Y&feature=player_embedded

SMASHedTHEignition
07-24-2012, 02:28 AM
I dunno whether or not it was like this everywhere else, but in australia the album comes with a sticker that says " featuring singles Days Go By, Cruisin California And Secrets from the underground, so my guess is it will be the next single, although a lot of people over here are really getting into OC Guns, and i mean A LOT of people, trendy radio fags looooooove it and its not even on the radio at all! Peace

Jojan
07-24-2012, 03:21 AM
Eventually they will. Even if it's just once. If Secrets From The Underground becomes a new single, they'll play it a lot I guess...

Just like She's Got Issues.

Rooster
07-24-2012, 04:00 AM
I dunno whether or not it was like this everywhere else, but in australia the album comes with a sticker that says " featuring singles Days Go By, Cruisin California And Secrets from the underground, so my guess is it will be the next single, although a lot of people over here are really getting into OC Guns, and i mean A LOT of people, trendy radio fags looooooove it and its not even on the radio at all! Peace

What kind of sorcery is this sticker you've been talking about?

And nope, that's never (http://www.offspring.com/newcommunity/showthread.php?46395-Did-the-band-announce-the-third-single-to-be-the-opening-track-quot-The-Future&p=1472005#post1472005) been mentioned. Like, ever (http://www.offspring.com/newcommunity/showthread.php?46350-The-Next-Single/page8) ;)

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
07-24-2012, 08:32 AM
They should replace Why Don't You Get A Job? with I Wanna Secret Family (With You) in the setlist.

cool 2 hate 681
07-24-2012, 12:27 PM
if they can only play 4 im happy with these

Days Go By
The Future is Now
Dividing by Zero
Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell

DMelges
07-24-2012, 12:42 PM
if they can only play 4 im happy with these

Days Go By
The Future is Now
Dividing by Zero
Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell

I'd rather have it be as follows

Secrets From The Underground
The Future is Now
Dividing by Zero
Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hel

Pedrosky
07-24-2012, 01:06 PM
I'd rather have it be as follows

Secrets From The Underground
The Future is Now
Dividing by Zero
Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hel

I don't think they cut days go by for a long time

RageAndLov
07-24-2012, 04:20 PM
rise and fall rage and grace and ignition are the only albums where every song has been played live

Have they ever played Let's Hear It for Rock Bottom or Rise and Fall? I can't see any proof of that they have.

Llamas
07-24-2012, 04:58 PM

Umm well I remember They played 6 or 7 songs from splinter tour back in 2004 and that's more 50% splinter album,. then while rise and fall rage and grace tour ,they used to play 4 o 5 songs per show ,.! Now they are playing 2 or 4 songs per show (days go by,the future is now,slim pickens and dividing by zero) but let's remember the album just came out june 26 ,so I guess they will added more song to play live

I like how this conversation went like:
Rage: I don't think the offspring will play every song from DGB.
Ped: They played half of Splinter and less than half of RFRG, so just wait, the album is new, but they'll play all of DGB live!

cool 2 hate 681
07-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Have they ever played Let's Hear It for Rock Bottom or Rise and Fall? I can't see any proof of that they have.

when they toured japan in 2008 sony made them a website that posted the setlist but it's not online anymore : (

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/International/Special/Offspring/

Pedrosky
07-24-2012, 06:16 PM

I'm sure they played the whole RAFRAG album between 2008 ~ 2010 I think they played rise and fall twice and rock bottom once ,.all of them in japan.!

DMelges
07-24-2012, 06:20 PM
All I want is for people to post videos of the songs from the new album live. Eventually they'll play most of the songs live, at least once. They've played pretty much almost every song from every album live at least once.

Pedrosky
07-24-2012, 06:25 PM
All I want is for people to post videos of the songs from the new album live. Eventually they'll play most of the songs live, at least once. They've played pretty much almost every song from every album live at least once.

Yeah but there's a lack of media from the recents shows ,.we don't even get new videos off dividing by zero/slim pickens

BagOfShenanigans
07-24-2012, 06:55 PM
I like how we're getting less videos post release than we were while we were waiting for leaks.

TheOldMark
07-24-2012, 07:45 PM
zero and slim sound awesome, i hope they keep playing that. no better songs to get people to buy the record.

im surprised we havent heard crusing yet. maybe theyre trying to avoid the pretty fly image.

Supa
07-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Mark, do you really have Crossroads and Never Gonna Find Me live?

cool 2 hate 681
07-26-2012, 06:33 PM
im pretty sure never gonna find me was never played live

KTILLA23
07-26-2012, 06:56 PM
I think Crossroads might have been played in the 80s, but like you said Never gonna find me i think was never played live.

RageAndLov
07-26-2012, 07:40 PM
They have never played Denial, Revisited live.

Pedrosky
07-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Is this thread about Days Go By Songs Live ? or Songs that have never been played :S

DMelges
07-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Divide By Zero and Slim Pickens @ House of Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MACt0VreUBw

DMelges
07-27-2012, 11:46 AM
The Future Is Now @ House of Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvAHY3RbDHQ

Days Go By @ House of Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezkq-JvYuWU

cool 2 hate 681
07-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Divide By Zero and Slim Pickens @ House of Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MACt0VreUBw

thanks for posting :) that guy took some great videos

Zee
07-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Maybe in Japan they will debut a lot of new songs like last time at RFRG tour, almost all of them they did? :p

[edit] I'm slow, Pedrosky already mentioned about this!