PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring's 'Days Go By' Video Hunt!

KyleW
08-03-2012, 09:51 AM
For those who haven't seen it yet the homepage currently redirects to http://www.offspring.com/videohunt where you can play a neat game while watching the Days Go By video. The winner(s) will receive an Offspring prize pack and it's open to anyone in the world!

I thought it was a good bit of fun, I managed all 8 in the end but only on my second play through of video. With this and the cryptic clue thing we had a while ago I'm hoping for a few more little offspring games.

KTILLA23
08-03-2012, 10:16 AM
I would have got it on the first time but i missed the road sign at the very beginning. But i got everything right away watched it too many times. LOL

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
08-03-2012, 11:32 AM
I had to go back for the word "light". I got the rest on my first try.

cool 2 hate 681
08-03-2012, 11:49 AM
cool contest i got them all on the first try :)

Jojan
08-03-2012, 11:55 AM
I kept clicking on the girls, but "$9.99" never checked.
I kept clicking on Greg, but "A star" never checked.

Fun fact: The tick is used to marks errors in Sweden, not corrects.

the hitcher
08-03-2012, 07:49 PM
i've just read the rules and (i might be mistaken) but i thought it said you could only enter
if your in america?

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
08-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Darn it! :'(

Outerspaceman21
08-04-2012, 12:14 AM
The only one that messed me up was Light, but other than that pretty easy.

Biggest offspring fan
08-05-2012, 05:07 AM
i've just read the rules and (i might be mistaken) but i thought it said you could only enter
if your in america?

Read that to. But why can you choose between all those countries then? Also the rules says that you can only enter once. Yet the game says go ahead and try again for a better score. Confused.

findout5
08-06-2012, 02:22 AM
These competitions ALWAYS leave out the non-US resident fans.
It's really shitty. If they don't like other countries, then just stop selling records there and stop playing shows overseas.
Fucking competitions...

Tijs
08-06-2012, 04:36 AM
These competitions ALWAYS leave out the non-US resident fans.
It's really shitty. If they don't like other countries, then just stop selling records there and stop playing shows overseas.
Fucking competitions...It's not at all about not liking other countries. Read the rules of some of the contests being held in your country and just see how many of them are only for residents of your country.

Oh, and the Rock Prodigy App was won by a French girl. That one was worldwide and had even bigger prizes.

Jojan
08-06-2012, 01:07 PM
It's not at all about not liking other countries.

No. You are wrong. Shut up.

Tijs
08-06-2012, 01:34 PM
:( 1010101010 this won't work if you have the white background

findout5
08-07-2012, 07:27 AM
It's not at all about not liking other countries. Read the rules of some of the contests being held in your country and just see how many of them are only for residents of your country.

Oh, and the Rock Prodigy App was won by a French girl. That one was worldwide and had even bigger prizes.

Hey man, I've spent A LOT of money on TO watching them live and collecting everything...I'd like to get some back! Is that so wrong?
And fuck Rock Prodigy! I know how to play guitar. No need to spend even more money on that!
I'm bummed about this contest! I want that pack dammit!!
And...I still haven't forgotten about that million during the CO1 days...I really could've used that!

I get enough shit for balding, I don't need the extra non-US citizen discrimination!

Chainsaw
08-07-2012, 07:38 AM
Wait, what? By you spending money on their stuff and concerts, the band is in debted to you somehow? That's just wrong.

BigFish
08-13-2012, 09:43 AM
I'm getting frustrated. I've clicked on "light" several times and it's not counting. Where did you guys click it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally got it to register. I was trying to click on it when it was showing up in the lyrics but there was another sign in the bar that it counted.

sortmanSly
08-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Only US or not... its not the band only who choses how big the contest will be... . Thats just fucking contracts that made those rules and nothing jou can change about it. I think people that not live in the US (like me) should not complain. Thats just a contest connected to commercial things... .