PDA

View Full Version : Soundwave 2013

huckit
08-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Hell yeah ... THE OFFSPRING finally confirmed. :cool: Can't wait to see you there. What a ripper of a lineup too, Metallica, Blink, Garbage, Linkin Park ... Hell yeah baby. Who else is coming to Soundwave?! Can't f'n wait!:D

Greg-K's-PENIS
08-07-2012, 08:22 PM
oh I am so there, can't decide Sydney or Melbourne..... maybe both hehe :cool:
so excitedd!!!!!!!!

huckit
08-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Melbourne baby :) It'll go off. They did Soundwave last time here. But I've gotta say looooooooong time between drinks. Can't believe It's taken them so long to get their lily white ass back down under again. Hope they do 1 or 2 or ...22 side shows as well. I'm there . :p

Eskimo
08-22-2012, 03:22 AM
Last time the setlist was balls. I didn't enjoy seeing them at a festival the last time, but I've gone every year since (last two were the radness). Seeing Anthrax & Slayer again at the 'Wave will be sweet, Garbage, Danko Jones, Duff McKagan's band, fuckin' GHOST (!!!1!!1! best recent metal band ever 111!11!1!), Kyuss, APC, Fozzy, I'll probably even check out Dragonforce & Stone Sour despite having seen 'em both before and not being a huge fan anyway.

As usual there are a whole bunch of bullshit talentless screamo/hardcore bands filling out all of the smaller stages, but yeah, Soundwave's really progressed into a great festival over the last two or three years. All the bigger-name acts are once again awesome.

Here's hoping the Offspring guys don't just do a really predictable festival-setlist of singles again like last time. Have some hope for that, with all the different stuff they've been trying with the DGB tour stuff.

AusKris
08-22-2012, 04:15 PM
We need a sideshow!! They cancelled in 2010. Haven't been back since. Give us a Sideshow!!!

Eskimo
08-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Eh, I doubt it. Maybe Sydney and Melbourne might get one.

On another note, Brisbane just sold the fuck out. The hell? They'd better release more tickets. I need to follow this more closely instead of procrastinating. Last time didn't sell out 'til, like, January.

Fuck you, Metallica.

huckit
08-25-2012, 08:39 PM
:DGot my ticket to Soundwave!:cool: Can't wait to see Duff Mc G, and Blink after so many fuckin years! The line up is insane and it sold out in Melbourne in minutes.
But I'm so with ya'll; we need a fuckin side show, just for us Offspring fans. The last Sounwave they did was fucked I thought:mad:. So they'd better do a Melbourne side show this time. Can't wait to see what other bands are gonna annouce their side shows. Hoping Garbage, Blink and Metallica
The DownUnder summer of music is fast approachin boys n girls. Can't fuckin w8 :cool:

AusKris
09-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Seems they will clash with Metallica at the festival. Sideshows are going ahead. They will play ignition in full at the sideshows! Score.

AusKris
09-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Eh, I doubt it. Maybe Sydney and Melbourne might get one.

On another note, Brisbane just sold the fuck out. The hell? They'd better release more tickets. I need to follow this more closely instead of procrastinating. Last time didn't sell out 'til, like, January.

Fuck you, Metallica.

I heard east coast sideshows. Yeah. I always get presale and sell them (for cost) if the lineup doesn't suit

georgewiv
10-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Soundwave 2013 Official Lineup
Metallica
Linkin Park
Blink-182
a Perfect Circle
the Offspring
Paramore
Garbage
Tomahawk
Stone Sour
Ghost
Sum 41
Dragonforce
Flogging Molly
Duff Mckagans Loaded
Motion City Soundtrack
Lawrence Arms
Kingdom of Sorrow
Fozzy
Cancer Bats
Madball
Vision of Disorder
While She Sleeps
Periphery
Kyuss Lives
Shai Halud
of Mice & Men
Miss May I
Woe Is Me
the Wonder Years
Pierce the Veil
Six Feet Under
Red Fang
Chunk No Captain Chunk

Good thing its only early days as theres not much to see apart from APC, Tomahawk and Vision of Disorder so far.

AusKris
10-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Soundwave 2013 Official Lineup
Metallica
Linkin Park
Blink-182
a Perfect Circle
the Offspring
Paramore
Garbage
Tomahawk
Stone Sour
Ghost
Sum 41
Dragonforce
Flogging Molly
Duff Mckagans Loaded
Motion City Soundtrack
Lawrence Arms
Kingdom of Sorrow
Fozzy
Cancer Bats
Madball
Vision of Disorder
While She Sleeps
Periphery
Kyuss Lives
Shai Halud
of Mice & Men
Miss May I
Woe Is Me
the Wonder Years
Pierce the Veil
Six Feet Under
Red Fang
Chunk No Captain Chunk

Good thing its only early days as theres not much to see apart from APC, Tomahawk and Vision of Disorder so far.

Added was:

Killswitch Engage
the Vandals
Orange Goblin
the Sword
Chelsea Grin
the Chariot
Sharks
Dr Acula
O’brother
Northlane
Milestones
Slayer
Cypress Hill
Bullet For My Valentine
Bring Me The Horizon
Billy Talent
Mindless Self Indulgence
Amity Affliction
Sick Of It all
The Blackout
Fucked Up
Gallows
This Is Hell
Cerebral Ballzy
Polar Bear Club
The Early November
The Dear Hunter
Blood On The Dancefloor
Verus The World
Sylosis
Confession

Eskimo
10-05-2012, 07:12 PM
As with most years, all the smaller places on the bill are swamped with retarded screamo acts, but the top 7 or 8 big-namers are all awesome.

Still, though, fuck Metallica. The festival would both be better, and easier to get tickets to, without 'em.

kamrynhughes
10-06-2012, 01:41 AM
i always prefer Australia for holiday tour..

AusKris
10-07-2012, 08:16 PM
As with most years, all the smaller places on the bill are swamped with retarded screamo acts, but the top 7 or 8 big-namers are all awesome.

Still, though, fuck Metallica. The festival would both be better, and easier to get tickets to, without 'em.

Yeah. Metallica could of came another year!!! Being festival only ensure it sold out. An Offspring/Sum 41 sideshow would make up for it though!!!

Eskimo
10-12-2012, 03:22 AM
Shut your doofushole.

Jettsta
10-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Its gonna be be great, i hope they play some older shit like, of their first album like jennifer lost the war and kill the president that would be killer