PDA

View Full Version : If you had to pick one song from Days Go By to kick babies to, which one would it be?

bighead384
08-09-2012, 08:57 AM
You heard what I said, now answer.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
08-09-2012, 09:27 AM
All I Have Left Is You, because it'd give me more time to get the job done.

bighead384
08-09-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm gonna go with The Future is Now. The bridge would lull the babies into a false sense of security right before I go nuts again.

BagOfShenanigans
08-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Cruisin' California. I would synchronize the kicks with the Woah-oh-ohs and Oh-oh-ohs during the chorus.

Outerspaceman21
08-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Cruisin' California. I would synchronize the kicks with the Woah-oh-ohs and Oh-oh-ohs during the chorus.

I second this motion

GamerKT
08-09-2012, 07:53 PM
OC Guns. I'd stomp with every cuss word.

Tiki tiki tiki tiki. What up, holmes? I stomp 'em in the back with the big boot on.

Tiny Vessels
08-09-2012, 08:00 PM
I think I would go with Secrets From The Underground.

OC HAU
08-10-2012, 04:10 AM
Doo doo doo doo, yo oh oh, woh oh oh oh ooh.

Rooster
08-10-2012, 05:37 AM
It all depends on what kind of kicks you want to perform, and also on the number of babies you want to kick. Let's break it down, track by track:

The Future Is Now: The calm intro is kind of a countdown moment, it gives you the time to prepare for kicking, and the song's energy is surely good enough to keep you pumped. The short pause before the chorus gives you the opportunity to get ready for an elbow drop on one of the babies. The break before the last chorus is very welcome, as you'll deffinitely feel tired after 3 minutes of kicking, and gives you the chance to prepare for the final blow on your oponents.

Secrets From The Underground: Also a countdown intro, which serves great. I would suggest starting with a dropkick for this one. A great song for some serious baby kicking.

Days Go By: Not a good song for the job, it doesn't pump you enough, even worse - the chilled tone can mesmerise and confuse you enough to give the babies a chance to unleash their super effective piranha attack. If they do that, you're done.

Turning Into You: The tempo changes make this one a good choice if you want to just have fun kicking the babies with many different manoevers but don't really care about breaking the record of most babies kicked per minute.

Hurting As One - Another great song for mass kicking, and in the end they will all be hurting as one, just as the song title promises.

Cruising California (Bumpin' In My Trunk) - It all depends on how much pissed you get while listening to this song. It has the potential to become the greatest baby kicking song of all times, and also gives you the opportunity to synchronize your kicks with the beat.

All I Have Left Is You - Sigh. The babies will probably run away before you even wake up.

OC Guns - Again not a good song for mass kicking, but gives you the chance to be creative with your kicks, from incorporating various wrestling manoevers to breakdancing. Will deffinitely score you very high points with the judges.

Dirty Magic - Not really good for mass kicking, but the best choice if you want to incorporate some illegal kicks on the babies and just play dirty.

I Wanna Secret Family (With You) - This doesn't work well for kicking lots of babies, but the fun atmosphere might show in your kicking style - you could, for example, use the babies as a ball in a football (soccer) match.

Dividing By Zero - Energy, energy and more energy. This song has the record breaking potential when it comes to the sheer quantity of babies you kick. You could kick them while moshing to the song, or even perform some backflip kicks on them.

Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell - The mid-tempo doesn't make it good for breaking any records (but no worries, you've just done that during Dividing By Zero), but it gives you to catch your breath (after Dividing By Zero) and get more creative with your kicks again. Again a popular choice with the judges!

OC HAU
08-10-2012, 06:48 AM
Anyway, what does "to kick babies to" mean?

Rooster
08-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Anyway, what does "to kick babies to" mean?
The serial killer that is hiding inside my head went with the cruel option...

But if what bighead had in mind is different from my serial killer's interpretations, then it would be Cruising California (for the reasons that others mentioned before), All I Have Left Is You and Dirty Magic, the latter being the best choice :p

D0NT
08-11-2012, 10:53 AM
DIVIDING BY 0 I can only think of kicking babies while singing Come Take Me Higher All The Way To The Sun :D

TheJakes84
08-12-2012, 10:56 PM
That's a cruel thing to do to all babies. Why kick them? And why use a fucking Days Go By song? You piece of shit!!

Rooster
08-12-2012, 11:18 PM
That's a cruel thing to do to all babies. Why kick them? And why use a fucking Days Go By song? You piece of shit!!

Because everything that has been said in this thread so far is dead serious. Do you know how serious the internet is? Well, this thread is nearly as serious as the internet.

It's like THIS much serious. See, I told you! I wouldn't have used a font this big and with caps if it wasn't serious.

GamerKT
08-13-2012, 01:20 AM
Because everything that has been said in this thread so far is dead serious. Do you know how serious the internet is? Well, this thread is nearly as serious as the internet.

It's like THIS much serious. See, I told you! I wouldn't have used a font this big and with caps if it wasn't serious.

That font does not even begin to express how SERIOUS we are.

Rooster
08-13-2012, 03:36 AM
SERIOUS

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/224/380/1812-santa-virgencita.png

holland25
08-13-2012, 03:45 AM
Pay the Man, bitches. 8:16.