PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it a little silly to message me about defending Mecha?

WebDudette
08-14-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm sure a lot of you got this, but for those who didn't.

.Spread the truth but do not make mention of who told you.
Mecha tagged one thread with"i raped 1565"
There were no death threats
There were no rape threats
He came back for an explanation, not to make more threats
No threatening posts were ever removed or posted in the fitst place.
Mecha was bannedfor personal reasons between him and 1565.
No violation of the guidelines was made.
1565 is hiding the truth by making fake facts.
A user named T Punk was banned because he was thought to be Mecha
He apologizes for the tag. None of the other stuff happened.

Assuming I ran this forum I wouldn't tolerate rape threats, made jokingly or not. Plus, I'm pretty sure that's illegal and shit, so a forum ban isn't really that big a deal. What the fuck is funny about rape threats anyway, and how could anyone know he was 'just kidding'? Lastly, I'm pretty sure Mecha tagged half the active threads with stuff about me. Even if I did care about silly forum drama, why would I defend him?

The internet is not a democracy, by the way. who were all those dudes who went and made their own forum? You guys should do that, or maybe you can join that one.

Tijs
08-14-2012, 10:35 PM
It's funny that he thinks the best way to get unbanned, is by doing the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do.

Depending on the way you're banned, you get to see a message explaining to you how to appeal to your ban. He should've read that rather than ignoring it.

Instead, making a couple of new accounts and starting threads on the forum crying about your ban, is the best thing that came to mind. Wouldn't it have been a lot wiser (if you made an "illegal" new account already) to send a private message to one of the moderators? And if you have a problem with one of them, send a message to the other? And if you do choose to write a private message, keep in mind not to get rude, especially if you already feel like the moderator you're sending it to has problem with you - regardless of that being true or not.

And if that didn't come to mind, maybe registering yet again with a username saying you're hacking into the moderator's account wouldn't be the smartest thing either.

Also, if you keep trying to log in to someone's account, and keep failing, that someone will be notified and we will be able to see that you're trying to do get into someone else's account.

If you get banned, and create 5 new accounts and they also get banned, it doesn't mean you got banned 6 times. It means you got banned once and you're not smart enough to realize what that means.

Little_Miss_1565
08-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Well, if we're being completists here, and we might as well be, he tried to brute-force my account password first, then created the "YoureGettingHackedSara" (spelled incorrectly) account.

Tagging a thread "I raped 1565" is a rape threat. I don't feel inclined to explain why to people with a truly insane obsession with me, though if you feel inclined to get an explanation, write "I bombed this school" on the wall in your school and I'm sure both the principal and the police will explain it in excruciating detail.

Tagging a thread "I raped WebDudette" would have gotten you banned too, Mecha. And way to out yourself as T Punk.

Just checked the logs. The death threats came from MarioSpaghettio for sure, but they were all coming in so fast and furious I must have confused the two. Still, rape threats aren't any better.

Lizardus
08-15-2012, 01:29 AM
Someone has a very serious need for attention.

WebDudette
08-15-2012, 01:35 AM
I do, but this isn't about me.

Llamas
08-15-2012, 04:23 AM
There were no death threats
There were no rape threats
He came back for an explanation, not to make more threats
No threatening posts were ever removed or posted in the fitst place.
Mecha was bannedfor personal reasons between him and 1565.
No violation of the guidelines was made.
1565 is hiding the truth by making fake facts.
A user named T Punk was banned because he was thought to be Mecha
He apologizes for the tag. None of the other stuff happened.

Even if all of this was true, I wouldn't give a shit. I don't understand why people care so fucking much about this forum. Must lead pretty dismal, pathetic lives if they care enough about an online forum to throw such fits over this crap.

Funny thing is, I've never even read the forum guidelines/rules. Ever. In the 6 years I've been here. I don't know what they are. And yet I've managed to never post anything to get myself banned because I'm not a complete idiot, nor am I a complete asshole. I got a couple warnings back in the day for riding users like goonadie1day (lololo remember her?) too hard, and as a result of the warnings, instead of getting defensive and weird, I changed my behavior in accordance.

I simply do NOT understand why it's so hard to behave like a rational human being. I'm afraid to go take a look at the rules, to see what they actually have to set in place thanks to morons who need that shit. To Mecha, I say good riddance if he was unable to show a basic amount of human decency. He even admits to the "I raped 1565" tag, and then goes on to act like that was nothing and no big deal and everyone's just a butthurt baby with no sense of "humor".

Offspring-Junkie
08-15-2012, 07:35 AM
I didn't get this message, did anyone else?

Jakebert
08-15-2012, 12:33 PM
For the kids on this dude's side, or that don't understand why this is a bannable offense, I have an honest question for you guys. Do you not understand that actions have consequences? I'm not asking that to be a dick or bait you, I'm genuinely curious. Because common sense would tell anyone that if you threaten someone's life or safety on here you're probably not going to last long.

Secondly, when you join any message board you're given a set of standards and guidelines to live up to. When you accept those standards, you make a decision to agree to abide by them. Why, then, are you guys always so fucking mystified when you get in trouble for breaking said rules? Is this concept so honestly difficult to understand, or are you guys just so used to being able to do whatever you want without repercussions that you just assume whatever you do is always acceptable? Again, I'm not even trying to be a dick or call people out, I'm just really curious.

The other thing I don't get is that, guys, it's a fucking message board. Sarah's job is to be the moderator. She is asked BY THE BAND AND IT'S MANAGEMENT to hold the board to certain standards of decorum. She deletes stuff because she has to. So why the fuck do you guys get so butthurt that you feel the need to physically threaten someone who is just doing their job? Most of the dudes on Mecha's side are the ones who claim black people are socially retarded, but personally I think physically threatening someone for deleting a post or whatever is a major breach of social etiquette. So stop being entitled asshole hypocrites and act like fucking adults.

Also, this made me laugh:

I do, but this isn't about me.

Godxilla
08-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Let me guess: you want me to say something. Well, I'm not going to. Fuckers.

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2012, 01:57 PM
Let me guess: you want me to say something. Well, I'm not going to. Fuckers.

I was actually hoping you wouldn't, but thanks for making your feelings clear anyway.

Pro tip: Saying something about not saying something is, in fact, saying something.

Godxilla
08-15-2012, 02:15 PM
I was actually hoping you wouldn't, but thanks for making your feelings clear anyway.

Pro tip: Saying something about not saying something is, in fact, saying something.

I know you're obsessed with the fact that I'm not a senior citizen (far from it), but I'm starting to think that you think I'm 2 friggin years old. I'm not. I know that saying something about not saying something is in fact saying something. Believe it or don't, but I do.

You want me to make my feelings clear? "feelings like I wanna get you, out of my liiiiiife!"

Nothing more than feelings, Sarah.

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh, okay, so I will automatically assume you're just being intentionally asinine whenever you post. Got it.

You also may want to see a doctor about all that butthurt.

MOTO13
08-15-2012, 02:40 PM
If a member threatens another member or mod with violence, hit the ban hammer on them immediately and erase all posts. Done. This should not even be debateable.

cool 2 hate 681
08-15-2012, 02:44 PM
I didn't get this message, did anyone else?

yes i did i just deleted it

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2012, 02:46 PM
If a member threatens another member or mod with violence, hit the ban hammer on them immediately and erase all posts. Done. This should not even be debateable.

Thankfully, most people seem to agree with you. Yet here we are anyway.

Tiny Vessels
08-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Moto posted this in the Romney forum and to me it seems likes it kinda fits in here too.

" not jump to conclusions about everybody!!!! I think we shoud take a fucking step back and friggin chill for one god dam minute and not go so friggin cooookooooooo! "

I agree that if people do threathen someone they should be banned.

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Then what exactly are you saying? I did take it seriously, and banned him immediately. And he keeps coming back, and people keep making excuses for his bullshit behavior. And I'm somehow not supposed to get pissed off about that?

Tiny Vessels
08-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Then what exactly are you saying? I did take it seriously, and banned him immediately. And he keeps coming back, and people keep making excuses for his bullshit behavior. And I'm somehow not supposed to get pissed off about that?

You have EVERY right to be pissed off about. Every right. No one should threaten someone like that.

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2012, 03:30 PM
So about whom exactly are you making the passive aggressive statements?

Jakebert
08-15-2012, 03:32 PM

The fact that there's even a debate over it is probably what depresses me the most. Back in the glory days of the board, even with some of the horrible trolls we had, there wouldn't have been a debate like this. Maybe one person would defend it just to play devil's advocate, but nothing like this.

And Godxilla, if you want to be treated like you're older than a child you have to act like it first. And if you don't want to get involved in debates like this it's best to, you know, just not post in the thread at all and not call attention to yourself.

Al Coholic
08-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Anybody else dissapointed they didn't get the PM?

It's like I don't even exist.

Godxilla
08-15-2012, 06:19 PM
The fact that there's even a debate over it is probably what depresses me the most. Back in the glory days of the board, even with some of the horrible trolls we had, there wouldn't have been a debate like this. Maybe one person would defend it just to play devil's advocate, but nothing like this.

And Godxilla, if you want to be treated like you're older than a child you have to act like it first. And if you don't want to get involved in debates like this it's best to, you know, just not post in the thread at all and not call attention to yourself.

Sooooooooooooooooooo, let me get this straight: I say to the people that I will not comment, Sarah informs me that therefore I commented, I tell her that I knew that, because I'm not stupid, and Jakebert tells me to stop acting stupid. I don't think your post was relevant in any way.

And despite how much you'd like me to get deeply involved, I won't. There, is that better for you bunch of butthurt losers who seek no more than to constantly attack me? I'm feeling a lot like ChrisDude right now.

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2012, 06:55 PM
You stepped into the conversation with your "i'm not stepping into the conversation" irrelevant statement, and now you're upset that people won't leave you out of it? You can't have it all ways.

Jakebert
08-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Exactly. If you didn't want the attention, you wouldn't have said anything at all. Saying "I won't comment" is like those people who draw attention to themselves when they're doing something weird by going "just ignore me guys!" when everyone was already ignoring them.

WeAreOne9
08-15-2012, 08:45 PM
LM1565 I hope Offspring covers psychologist visits in your benefits package for having to deal with all this shit.

_Lost_
08-15-2012, 09:44 PM
This is not nearly as interesting as when Head Around You got banned the first time.

Outerspaceman21
08-15-2012, 09:46 PM
This is pretty fucked up. Why would anybody try to defend this guy? He did something that, despite it's intentions, could be and was interpreted as a threat. He deserves a ban. I don't even find it humorous, but I guess that's just me not seeing rape as something to jk about. Sorry LM1565 :(

Godxilla
08-16-2012, 08:49 AM
Alright. So I mAde the mistake of posting in a thread that I hoped to ignore. Well then, let me say this: Mecha's actions were indefensible, and he was banned for good reason. I don't see anyone disagreeing with this, so why are we having conversation after conversation about it? I guess not many users get banned forever, but people, now that he is gone and we all agree, we should cut it out. After all, if we continue to obsess over this ban, Mecha "wins", because he stays here even if he is not actually here. Nonetheless, I would like to know how you figured out T Punk was a Mecha Surrogate.

That is all, but of course, it is also not all. Cheers,
Godxilla

WebDudette
08-16-2012, 09:27 AM
I often tell people I will not talk to them, then continue to talk to them, all the while insisting that I have every intention of actually ignoring them. It seems pretty logical to me, I don't see what Jakebert and Sarah are getting at here.

Obviously someone out there is upset Mecha is banned, and I don't have anything else to talk about.

Little_Miss_1565
08-16-2012, 11:03 AM
No, Godxilla, I'm not going to tell you how we knew it was him so you can tell your brother how to get around it.

_Lost_
08-16-2012, 03:34 PM
The Offspring have hired a salaried psychic whose sole job is to sense the person behind the name. She can read body energy and shit like that. Your text gives off an aura that is specific to you and you alone.

Sorry Sarah... I just can't take all the secrets anymore.

Little_Miss_1565
08-16-2012, 03:48 PM
DAMN YOU LOST I'm telling

_Lost_
08-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Fuckz ...

Llamas
08-16-2012, 04:29 PM
DAMN YOU LOST I'm telling

Don't bother, the psychic already knows.

Jakebert
08-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Greg is gonna be so fucking pissed.

Godxilla
08-16-2012, 05:21 PM
No, Godxilla, I'm not going to tell you how we knew it was him so you can tell your brother how to get around it.

Oh, of course, that's what I'd do. FUCK IT, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW. But Lost appears to have explained it excellently. I always knew that she was a mod in disguise. I'll bet she's the psychic too. But it could be you. Morbleau, mes amis. Vous êtes trés rapide à blâmez.

Lizardus
08-16-2012, 06:36 PM
FACT! Once you get knighted as a mod you become part of the matrix.

Offspring-Junkie
08-17-2012, 11:41 AM
yes i did i just deleted it

Did you receive the message before the thread was created or afterwards?

Al Coholic
08-17-2012, 12:54 PM
. Vous êtes trés rapide à blâmez.
I believe that's French for "totes raping you soon"

Little_Miss_1565
08-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Pro tip: The benefit of the doubt is not a right. You have to earn it.

Godxilla
08-17-2012, 05:20 PM
I believe that's French for "totes raping you soon"

Close. It's Parisian for "Al Coholic needs to study his French". C'est trés facile. Which means "or use google translate"

_Lost_
08-17-2012, 07:41 PM
This is where Maria turns up and corrects his grammar in long-winded, flowery English.

Tijs
08-17-2012, 08:01 PM
^ Only to delete it 3 minutes later.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
08-19-2012, 03:56 PM
You also may want to see a doctor about all that butthurt.
Do I smell smoke? I think someone just got burned.

I haven't been around as frequently lately (you're welcome guys), so just out of curiosity, who has been making defense cases for Mecha? I still have many threads to read through, but so far I haven't even seen his own brother defend him. I haven't witnessed posts from anyone besides Mecha that are opposed to the ban.

_Lost_
08-19-2012, 07:38 PM
There were comments. They were mostly from mecha himself, I believe. They have since been deleted.

Now, lets let this thread do like the T1000 and die.

TheJakes84
08-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Anybody else dissapointed they didn't get the PM?

It's like I don't even exist.

The End Of The Line got banned for the PM's.

This is where Maria turns up and corrects his grammar in long-winded, flowery English.

Sure, but now I am way too old for that now.